Remembering Sunday

I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems

* Lexi’s Pov *

I opened my eyes to see I wasn’t in my room and heard noises all around me “Alex?” I said and saw Bailey appear next to me.

“Lexi thank god your awake, you’re in hospital, you took too many sleeping tablets,” she explained and I nodded confused.

The nurse shouted a doctor as I rubbed my eyes, “I gave you one and you’d taken 3 already and then you must’ve taken another” she said sounding disgusted with herself.

“Bailey it’s okay” I reassured and she nodded as the sounds of hospital hit me.

A doctor walked in and I froze “No not him” I said and she looked round at the doctor.

“I already said I wouldn’t treat you but I’m the only free doctor, I won’t touch you I just need to check your stats” he said and I nodded reluctantly.

It wasn’t his fault Alex’s brother died but I just didn’t want him near me.

I watched his every move and moved away from him every time he came near me “You’ve grown up since I last saw you Miss Nelson but I understand why you both don’t want me around” he said as he left.

“Both?” I asked and he stopped.

“Yes you and Mr. Gaskarth” he said leaving.

“Alex?” I said looking at Bailey and she nodded.

“He’s here? He came to the hospital, why did you get him here! He doesn’t need to be here you’ll have upset him, he hates hospitals, is he on his own? Where is he?” I said panicking.

Bailey looked at me confused as to why I wasn’t angry with him or upset but her lack of words only panicked me further. Where the hell was Alex and was he okay?

“Alex!” I screamed and she told me to be quiet “Alex!” I shouted starting to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short