Remembering Sunday

We could be ripped apart from all of this

I sat upright staring at him and nodded at the nurse and he let Rian go, “Jack said you argued, well he left here and must’ve gone for a drive or something and he crashed. The hospital rang Jack but his phone was off, the doctor recognized him and came to get Jack,” explained Rian and I stared at him.

“Alex?” I asked and he looked away “Rian!” I shouted.

“No Lexi he’s not fine” Rian stated.

“Take me” I demanded.

I crept out of bed and Rian looked around to see nobody was looking and we ran down the corridor.

“Are you sure?” he asked and I nodded.

He opened the door in front of us and Jack ran towards me as I started to cry, “Alex?” I said and he shook his head.

“They think he might have a head injury, he’s lost a lot of blood, he was unconscious but he came round and they sedated him” Jack said crying.

“Alex why are you so stupid!” I snapped as I sat on Jacks lap.

My nurse walked in “Young lady what are you doing? You’re supposed to be sleeping,” he said and I shook my head.

He grabbed my arm pulling me up but I refused to move “You have to leave,” he said and I shook my head.

“Come on” he said trying to push me from behind.

“Alex!” I shouted trying to grab his hand as Jack shouted for them to leave me here but the nurse refused.

“What is going on in here?” shouted the doctor we both didn’t like.

The nurse explained and he shook his head “She can stay, she’s been awake long enough she just needs to eat something, she can stay here” he said.

They both left the room and I sat back down with Jack holding Alex’s hand.

Hours went by and he still didn’t wake up, the doctors said until he woke up again they didn’t know whether he’d got any damage to his brain.

I fell asleep on Jack’s lap holding Alex’s hand, Bailey came to check I was okay when she found I was missing but I told her to go home and she went making me promise to ring her if I needed her and Zack and Rian went to look after Lou.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I think I know where I want to take this but I'm gonna ask you guys, should Alex live or die?

Thanks :)