Remembering Sunday

Keep your hands to yourself

It’d been 2 days since Alex explained and the hospital let me leave but Alex had 1 more day before he could leave and then he wasn't allowed to go to California for another 2 weeks.

I’d been living at his house so Lou wasn’t alone but I was moving back in with Bailey when he got out because we agreed to go back to the way things were.

He had been becoming really annoying in hospital, all he did was complain that he couldn’t go out and that he wasn’t allowed to do anything.

“Seriously Alex I’m getting sick of you” I snapped and he laughed.

“I love your honesty” he replied and I started to laugh.

“Come here” he said as he moved over and I sat on the bed with him, he wrapped an arm round my waist and I rested my head on his chest.

“I will actually cry if I have to sleep in this bed one more night” he complained.

“Alex stop bitching” I snapped and he laughed.

“I don’t want to go to California without you” he said.

“Well you have to” I replied.

“Lexi when I’m away will you live at mine with Lou?” he asked and I nodded as Jack walked in.

“You stopped complaining yet?” he asked and Alex shook his head.

“There’s nothing to do here” he complained as Jack rolled his eyes.

“I could think of a fair few things we could do right here” I whispered in Alex’s ear winking and he shook his head.

“Oh really?” he whispered back as I nodded.

“Yep in fact loads of things” I teased jokingly.

“I wish you’d stop joking with me because we both know it’s not happening” he whispered back and I laughed standing up and walking over to Jack.

“Jack remember that offer you made?” I said and he looked at me confused “About uncle Jack?” I asked and he smiled.

“Well he did it again so how about we go find an empty room?” I teased and he stood up, I wrapped his arm around my hips and he pulled me into him as Alex stood up looking in pain with every move he made.

“Mr Gaskarth how many more times, stay in bed!” shouted the nurse as she walked past and Jack and I burst out laughing as Alex sat back down.

“Jack come over here a minute?” asked Alex and he shook his head.

“No really I’m only going to punch you a few times” he added and we both laughed again.

Jack let go of me “We’re joking you idiot like I’d touch her” he said and I laughed.

"Thanks Jack” I stated.

“No not because I don’t want you but because you were his” Jack said and I burst out laughing at Alex’s face.

“So you want my girlfriend do you?” he asked and Jack shook his head panicking.

“No I don’t want her!” Jack answered.

“Once again thanks Jack,” I said winding him up.

“Not that I wouldn’t want you, I mean I would want you but…Oh I hate hospitals!” he shouted and we both started to laugh.

“Jack how could you?” asked Alex looking hurt.

“I’m sorry that I want your girlfriend” he replied joking as a nurse walked past staring in shock at us.

We all started to laugh, “Your not mad are you?” asked Jack and Alex shook his head.

“I know what you mean, you mean you would like her if you’d never met her” he said and Jack nodded.

“Aww I love you Jacky,” I said and he smiled as I sat on his knee hugging him..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry it's been ages since I updated, I've been busy with uni work but I'm back now :)