Remembering Sunday

I believe that the road that people lead helps you find the ones you need

It’d been 3 days and Jack was still living here and so was I to keep him company, “2 more weeks and then I’m fit enough to fly” he said and I smiled.

“Well your coming home, your more worried about this than I am” I said and he nodded.

“Lexi want to go out for a bit?” he asked and I nodded as I helped him stand up.

He could walk on his own now but standing up was sometimes a problem, he held my hand was we walked through town towards the park.

We got there and he sat on the steps as I sat on the step below him, he pulled me so I was sat between his legs as he brushed the hair from my face kissing me.

We sat there in silence when I saw someone from school and we both went over to say hi.

“Alex Gaskarth and Lexi Nelson are you two still together?” beamed Skye.

“Only recently” I replied and we carried on talking as Alex’s phone rang and he walked off to answer it.

I said bye and headed over to Alex to see Greg walking towards him.

I saw Alex glance at me as Greg shook his hand and I smiled to myself as I walked over.

“Come on we’ve got to go” I said kissing Alex and he smiled wrapping an arm round my waist.

“Okay Babe, bye Greg” he waved as we walked off and he slipped his hand into my back pocket laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you guys should check this story out I Love You A Thousand Purple Skittles it's by one of the readers of this story and they always comment and their story is good so I thought I'd suggest it to you if you fancy it...thanks :)