Remembering Sunday

I wish I could be the one

We got home and we were still laughing about it “You could’ve said hi not just made out with me in front of him” he said.

“Like you were complaining” I replied and he laughed as I kissed him again.

He went to the bedroom while I sat doing work, I checked on him but he’d fallen asleep so I finished my work and did some cleaning up.

I walked back in his room and kissed his forehead and he smiled as he put his hand on my face kissing me. I straddled his waist kissing him back, I played with the edge of his top but he never moved to take it off as I felt him pull on my dress so I sat back pulling it off.

He smiled guiding me back to him as he started to kiss my neck digging his fingers into my skin; I was never worried about this sort of thing with Alex.

Like he said we’d seen each other naked more times than anybody else and I was never bothered by it with him, his touch on my skin was almost natural to me now; like he was supposed to be there.

I ran my hand up his top and he stopped “I can’t” he whispered.

“Does it hurt?” he shook his head.

“I don’t want you seeing” he admitted.

“I’ve seen you naked before.”

“Yeah but I look bad” he stated.

“Alex your hot” I reassured and he smiled as he pulled his top off to reveal his body.

“I told you” he said as my eyes scanned his bruised body. I linked my fingers through his as I kissed down his body lightly until I reached his pants undoing them and pulling them off him.

“Okay if we’re going this one thing has to change, I’ve got to go on top” he stated and I smiled.

“It won’t hurt as much,” he added as I moved and he crawled on top of me.

“Guys Jacky’s home!” we heard him shout.

I started to laugh as Alex rolled his eyes “Guys where are you?” Jack shouted.

“What does a guy have to do to have sex round here?” Alex shouted rolling off me carefully as Jack walked in.

“Dude sorry, how about we make this more exciting?” suggested Jack pulling his top off joking and Alex winked at me.

“Deal” I said pulling Jack onto the bed.

Jack’s eyes widened as Alex kissed his cheek. “Okay what?” Jack asked as I tried not to laugh.

Alex leant down kissing him Jack and I jumped as I heard someone cough and turned to see Rian and Zack who were looking away, Alex and I burst out laughing as Jack sighed relieved.

“I don’t think I want to know” Zack admitted.

“That’ll teach you to walk in when I’m about to have sex and make jokes,” warned Alex as I pulled my dress on.

Jack grabbed my hand as he got up and dragged me behind him locking us in the bathroom.

“Lexi your beautiful” he said loudly and I heard voices outside.

“Lexi I need to say this, I love you and I think you should give me a chance,” Jack said.

“Jack shut up,” I said and he leant against the door so I couldn’t get out.

“I love you Lexi Nelson” Jack said.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG What is Jack doing?

I've got a new story up if you fancy checking it out, I'm not so sure about it :\ Give and Take Thanks.