Remembering Sunday

Keep your hands to yourself, these lips belong to someone else

“Jack Barakat I’ll kill you!” I heard Alex shout as an evil smile spread over Jacks face.

“Marry me Lexi” Jack said and I glared at him as there was a bang at the door and I knew it was Alex.

“Jack!” he shouted.

“Are you for real, Lexi I will never let you down I promise you” Jack said.

“I know this is the worst timing ever but the other day when we were joking in the hospital it made me realize that life is short and I cant wait around forever for you, I need you Lexi please” he said sounding so honest and I rolled my eyes.

The banging outside got louder “Jack are you serious?” I heard Alex snap.

“Yes I’m serious, I’m sorry dude. I just can’t watch you guys be together anymore” Jack said and I smacked his arm but he grabbed me covering my mouth with his hand so I couldn’t talk, the banging grew louder.

“Come out of there right now or I’ll just come in and get you! How could you of all people do this to me, if you’ve touched her I’ll put you in hospital” Alex shouted his anger coming out in his voice.

I bit down on Jacks hand making him jump “Stop it he’ll hurt himself” I whispered and Jack rolled his eyes.

“Alex stop it! I’m only joking, like I’d take Lexi” Jack said as I opened the door to see Alex glaring at us.

“You’re a …”

“Legend, attractive guy?” Jack finished and Alex shook his head as he grabbed my hand.

“Lets go out for dinner” Zack suggested and we all nodded.

“You were worried I’d choose Jack?” I asked Alex and he smiled.

“No I just didn’t want him touching you. Lexi I know you’d never choose him” Alex explained.

Rian asked me something so I walked with him and Zack talking when I heard Alex behind us “Sorry” he stated.

“Me too” Jack said I rolled my eyes.

“I know you’d never do that to me but I just can’t take you joking with her, anyone else it wouldn’t bother me but I just cannot take people joking about Lexi” Alex explained and I smiled.

“Sorry and I’m sorry walked in on you guys! I know you haven’t gone that far yet. Dude I know you’re bothered about how banged up you are but she doesn’t care and if she isn’t bothered you shouldn’t be” Jack reassured him and I smiled at how sensible Jack could be at times.

“I know I just feel like it’s a constant reminder of how much of a jerk I was” Alex said and Jack laughed.

“Alex most things you do serve as reminders of the fact you’re a jerk” Jack said and they both laughed as Zack asked me something. We walked into the restaurant and waited for a table.

We sat down at the table and were all taking when I saw Greg in the corner with a girl, “Look who’s in the corner” I said pointing and they all looked over.

“Right Alex hold my phone I’m going to punch him” stated Jack and I smiled.

“Don’t bother” I said and he sat back down again.

“We saw him earlier, Lexi practically had sex with me in front of him” Alex said.

“Alex no I didn’t, I kissed you” I said laughing at his massive over exaggeration.

“Whatever it was sex” he said and I laughed.

“Fancy ruining a date?” he asked and I nodded smiling as we both got up and walked over to the bar.

Alex turned round “Greg?” he asked.

“Lexi babe it’s Greg” I spun round waving at him, “Sorry about earlier we had to get home, how are you?” Alex said sitting next to the girl and I sat next to Greg in their booth.

“Oh I’m good you two?” Greg asked.

“We’re great,” replied Alex.

“This is Zara and this is Lexi and her friend Alex,” he explained to the blond girl.

“Boyfriend” corrected Alex and I smiled, “So Greg I’ve never really heard much about you, what sort of things are you into?” asked Alex as I tried not to laugh.

“You know the usual, sports, music that sort of thing. Lexi never mentioned you before” Greg replied trying to piss Alex off.

“Oh I’m sure you’ve heard of me, you know that old boyfriend of hers? The one she dated for like 5 years, the boy she dated before you. Well that was me,” he said smiling and Greg’s eyes widened.

“Your that guy?” he asked.

“Yeah that’s Alex” I said.

“I thought he was a school friend?” Greg asked.

“Oh he is, he was my best friend, you know what I mean Zara the sort of guy that’s your best friend and your boyfriend” I said and she nodded.

“Yeah there’s always one and he’s always the one you love the most” she said.

“Exactly” I said nodding.

“Anyway we best get back and leave you two alone, enjoy your night” Alex said as we both stood up, they both waved bye but I turned back round.

“Oh and Greg thank you so much for cheating on me after our year long relationship, without you being a grade A jackass I’d never of got back with Alex so I owe you one. Good luck Zara,” I said smiling as we walked off.

“You’re a pure bitch” Alex whispered and I laughed.

“But you love me” I bragged and he nodded.

“I kind of do” he said kissing my cheek as we sat down again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken ages : Love you guys for commenting and subscribing :)