Remembering Sunday

Dark eyed dreamers

Alex’s Pov

Lexi had gone for a shower leaving Jack and I alone.

“Look after her while I’m gone” I stated and he nodded.

“You looked worried when she said she was sleeping on the couch, what’ve you done?” Jack asked and I shrugged.

“I told her I loved her, we were messing around and I just said it. She never said it back but I don’t mind is just I shouldn’t have said it” I rambled.

“Maybe not but she knows you love her and you know she love you. You’ve messed her around a lot recently so she’s not about to say anything. It’ll work out it always does for you 2” he reassured and I smiled.

“Anyway Jack what’s been going on with you? It feels like forever since we did anything, I’ve missed you” I admitted and he smiled.

“I’ve missed you too and now your going to California, I’m beginning to think you don’t love me anymore” he joked and I laughed.

“If I didn’t love you would I be this excited about sharing my bed with you tonight?” I asked and he laughed.

We spent all night at home and Bailey came round as well, finally Bailey had accepted our relationship and was happy that we were together again.

Lexi forced a tired Jack into the bedroom walking back out into the lounge, I got up taking some cups into the kitchen before deciding it was time I headed off to bed before I feel asleep.

I saw her curled up on the couch and went and knelt on the floor in front of her.

“I’m going to bed babe are you sure you’re okay sleeping out here?” I asked and she nodded.

“I can sleep on here and you can sleep with Jack if you want?” I asked for what must’ve been the hundredth time and she once again shook her head.

“I know you love sleeping with Jack Alex so don’t make out as though you don’t mind swapping” she stated and I smiled.

“Well he does cuddle up to you at night which is cute and it keeps you warm and he doesn’t steal all the covers from you!” I said laughing and she smiled.

“Right I’m going, night” I whispered kissing her forehead, I noticed Lou laid on the floor next to the couch.

“Come on bedtime” I whispered but he stayed still.

“Lou come on” I said and he looked up at me.

I walked towards the bedroom door and patted the side of my leg signaling for him to come to me but he just stared at me.

“Lou come on” I said but he rested his head on his legs again and I heard Lexi laugh.

“Fine sleep out here with her see what I care” I stated turning round.

“Your just jealous he loves me more” I heard Lexi say and I smiled.

“Keep the dog I have a date with Mr Barakat” I teased as I walked into the bedroom so see him already crashed out in the bed.

I rolled my eyes and got undressed cursing him for taking my lounge pants, I attempted to find another pair in the dark and after 5 long minutes I was successful in my search and pulled them on before getting into bed.