Remembering Sunday

Every single time you make your way into my sheets

I hadn’t been in bed more than 5 minutes when I felt Jack’s arm round my waist and I rolled my eyes pushing it off me, I was drifting off to sleep as I felt Jacks arm once again round my waist and tried to wriggle away from him only for him to tighten his grip and pull me back towards him.

He only looked thin but he was strong and I was fighting a losing battle trying to get out of his grip now so I nudged him in the chest with my elbow and I heard him groan.

“Well stop it then” I whispered and I heard him laugh.

“Stop what?” he asked and I knew he was already aware of what he’d done.

The reason I knew this was because Jack always did it with whomever he shared a bed with, most people have their little habits in bed.

I knew I did because I was always getting told off for it; I had a nasty habit of talking in my sleep, Rian was known to snore and Zack when under stress sleep walked.

Jack was probably the most normal in his sleeping habits but it didn’t stop it being annoying, sure sometimes I didn’t mind but tonight if I could I wanted to sleep without having Jacks arm round me.

“You know what your doing” I stated and he laughed again.

“Sorry, hang on how can you complain about me Lexi is exactly the same” he whispered back and I nodded.

He was right she didn’t have a habit of cuddling up to you in the night but I didn’t exactly mind it from her.

“She’s my girlfriend though Jack” I said and he sighed.

I smiled as I remembered something and started to laugh to myself.

“What?” Jack asked and I rolled over to face him.

“Remember that time we went camping?” I asked and he nodded.

“Remember how cold it was at night?” I asked and he started to laugh too.

“Yeah nobody was complaining then about my sleeping were they? You all wanted me that night, was it cold sleeping on your own?” he asked and I laughed.

“Freezing” I stated.

We’d decided to go camping to celebrate leaving school and went out to the mountains for a few days only for it to rain constantly, the days weren’t so bad but at night it got freezing and sleeping in tents only made it worse.

In an attempt to keep warm we decided to sleep 3 people to a tent and suddenly everyone wanted Jack in there tent, I remember begging him on my knees to share our tent and all of a sudden a bidding war started over Jack.

He agreed to sleep in the tent with Lexi and myself and at night he laid down next to Lexi to which I wasn’t impressed, mainly because it meant I wasn’t benefiting from the extra body heat.

To this day he still says he was ‘being a gentleman’ but I knew full well that he’d chosen us because he knew Lexi cuddled up to people too and by sleeping next to her they’d cuddle up to each other and keep each other very warm leaving me freezing.

“Go and swap with Lexi and I’ll sleep with her tonight” he said and I laughed.

“I already offered but she knows I love you too much” I admitted and he laughed.

“You love me cuddling up to you Alex, you think it’s cute,” he teased and I smiled.

“It is but just not constantly” I explained.

“Before I go to sleep I need to know, have you had sex in here?” Jack asked.

“Not with Lexi” I said.

“What?” he asked shocked.

“I said not with Lexi” I repeated.

“So you have with someone else?” Jack asked sounding shocked.

“Well we did split up” I replied and he sat up.

“For a few days! Fuck Alex are you serious?” he half shouted.

“Yes Alex are you serious?” I heard her husky voice ask and looked over to see her stood in the doorway.

I panicked and glared at Jack.

“Sorry” I heard Jack whisper and I saw her brush her hair from her face.

Her eyes remained locked on mine.

“Lexi” I started and she nodded.

“Answer me” she stated as I stood up walking towards her.

“I’ll leave you guys” Jack said standing up but she raised her hand signaling for him to stay.

“I was…” I started and she shook her head, I panicked I couldn’t lose her again.

“You were just lying” she snapped and I smiled relieved that she’d realized I was winding Jack up.

“Sorry” I offered and she smiled.

“Right I’m going to bed, will you 2 shut up and have sex already,” she said kissing me and walking off and I smiled as I got back into bed.

“I was joking you idiot! I spent all my time hating myself” I admitted.

“Sorry dude,” Jack said.

"Dude what are you doing?" I asked as Jack let his hand fall past my waist and rest on the edge of my lounge pants.

"Lexi said shut up and have sex already, I was just getting us both in the mood" he joked and I laughed.

"Well don't bother" I replied.

"Aww come on" he said and I smiled to myself.

"No I have a headache, I can't" I joked and I heard him laugh.

"That's what you always say, you've always got a headache. You know I'm starting to think you don't find me attractive anymore" Jack said rolling away from me.

"Aww don't be like that, you know I think your hot. I just feel like your using me sometimes, it's all you ever seem to want. I just wish we could just cuddle sometimes" I said pulling his shoulder towards me.

"Seriously Jack just stick your tongue in his mouth already!" Lexi shouted and we both burst out laughing.

Jack rolled back over to face me.

"Alright have it your way, we'll cuddle tonight but I want sex tomorrow and I won't accept the headache excuse" he said as I rolled away from him and I felt his arm over me again.

“Night Jack” I said

“Night babe” Jack replied and I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Double update for the holidays :)

Happy Holidays guys :)