Remembering Sunday

Trust me it would scare you, that I picked out the church, all the schools, all the names

I panicked and everything you’d ever been taught about self defense ran through my mind and I heard Lou in the room barking followed by a familiar calming laugh.

“Calm down you two it’s only me,” his calm voice said and I looked over in shock a Lou jumped on the bed.

“Ally babe I’m sorry I made you jump, I thought I’d surprise you I never knew I’d scare you,” he explained and I tried to slow my racing heart down and get my breath back.

“You fucking idiot! Never knew you’d scare me? Someone grabs you in bed when you think you’re on your own of course it fucking scares you! Why couldn’t you just jump up from behind the couch or be sat on the bed not hiding in it Alex!” I shouted at him.

“Well that wouldn’t be as romantic would it?” he asked.

“And this is? If romance means giving someone a heart attack then yes Alex you were very romantic,” I snapped and he laughed hugging me.

“So your not excited I’m home then?” he asked and then I realized he was really here.

“Hang on Jack said…” I started.

“Jack lied, it was a plan to surprise you. He took you out tonight with Lou while I got back, I’m back,” he explained and I smiled.

“So you are excited I’m back?” he asked again and I nodded hugging him.

“I’ve missed you,” I admitted and he squeezed me tighter.

“I’ve missed you too” he replied.

Lou started barking again and Alex sat on the bed and Lou jumped on him.

“I’ve missed you too boy,” he said petting him and I smiled as I sat next to him.

“You missed him more than me”, I stated and he shook his head.

“Never baby girl,” he whispered as he kissed me.

He deepened the kiss placing his hand on my neck and he pulled away smiling.

“I hate leaving you but damn you make coming home worth it,” he said and I laughed laying down again and he pulled his pants off and his top before laying next to me.

“You know at the airport?” he asked and I nodded as I rested my head on his chest.

“When you said that to me, did you mean it?” he asked and I smiled.

“Said what?” I asked and he laughed.

“That you loved me,” he stated and I nodded.

“Alex I’ve always loved you,” I admitted as he moved and I looked up at him.

“Really? You know there was a time when we were dating I didn’t think you loved me at all,” he stated and I looked at him.

“When?” I asked and he smiled.

“About 3 weeks before my brother, you know,” he said and I shook my head.

“About 3 months into dating you I loved you, not real love but enough to stick around when you started being a jackass,” I said and he laughed.

“What made you like me?” he asked and I smiled at him, only Alex could come home after being away for a month and want to talk about this.

“You made me laugh, you were nice, you were kind of shy around me,” I listed and he laughed.

“That’s called having a mad crush, you know me and you know I’m rarely shy,” he cut in and I nodded.

“Still I liked it. Your good looking and you wouldn’t leave me alone,” I said and he laughed as I moved to let Lou lay down next to me.

“I’d never really noticed you at school, after we went out I just liked you. You were nice and you just treated me different,” I admitted and he laughed.

“Like what?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Like I was the only thing that really mattered to you,” I stated and he nodded.

“That’s because you are, you’re the only person I’ve ever wanted to be with. Even when we were apart I thought about you constantly,” he admitted.

“Bet your girlfriend was happy about that,” I teased and he laughed.

“No, especially when I called her Lexi, she never liked that,” he said and I smiled.

“I can imagine that would be quite annoying,” I stated.

“Why did you break up?” I asked and he shrugged.

“She wasn’t you, everything seemed so difficult with her. We’d argue over every small thing, but I guess lots of things made me want to leave her. She told me she thought she might love me and I panicked, it was like it was the worst thing someone could have said and I knew that was wrong. She told me I had to take my ring off and I refused and she kept trying to get me to take it off but I just couldn’t do it, if I took that off it meant I’d accepted we were over and I never really accepted that and then when I spoke to Jack about it he asked me a few questions and I knew what to do” he explained.

“What’d he say?” I asked and he sighed.

“This is so embarrassing Lexi. He asked me to describe Kate to him and I couldn’t really do it but when he asked me about you I could remember every little thing, from that scar on your ankle where you fell over that day messing around with Jack to that little brown patch in your left eye. He asked me to tell him my future with Kate and it went as far as her coming to visit us on tour and when he asked me about ours I had everything there. I told him about the fact we would get married, where we would get married, who’d get invited, the honeymoon and then our kids and their names and the schools they’d go to,” he said looking off into space.

“Then the real decider was he asked me if you walked in what I’d do and I knew I had to break up with Kate from that,” he explained and I smiled.

“Why what would you have done?” I asked and he laughed.

“Cried, begged you to forgive me, done anything to prove the way I really felt about you, I’d have forgotten all about the fact I had a girlfriend and if you’d said yes to me I’d have left with you straight away. Seeing you with Greg killed me because I really thought he’d got you and I’d never get that chance again,” he said and rolled over onto my stomach to look at him.

“You have the names for our kids?” I asked curiously and he nodded.

“We’re having at least 3, 2 boys and one girl because that way the boys can look after the girl. Jack William Gaskarth, Riana Alexis Gaskarth and Zachary Daniel Gaskarth,” he said and I smiled at the fact he'd got everyones names in there.

“You really did think this through didn’t you?” I asked and he nodded.

“You know me and my mind, I do shit like this,” he said and I laughed.

“You know you used to terrify me when you did stuff like that, but then I realized it was just you,” I admitted.

“Our kids will be so cute, Jack will teach them all the bad habits they need, Zack can teach the boys to skateboard and Rian can teach them how to be cool. They can go to that private school you were supposed to go to,” he said and I shook my head.

“They can go to our school, they might meet another Jack there,” I said and he laughed.

“Babe there’s nobody else in this world like Jack. Talking about this stuff with you feels right, like just knowing we want it to happen is enough to see us through,” he said and I nodded.

“I hate jet-lag,” he stated and I smiled.

"Go to sleep then,” I stated and he nodded.

“Night babe,” he said kissing me before closing his eyes.

“I love you Lexi,” he whispered as I snuggled into his body.

“I love you too,” I replied before closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for where I left it last chapter.

I have another new story if you want to check it out Holly, Would You Turn Me ... Thanks :D