Remembering Sunday

She'll never know your story like I do

We all walked home together and Alex rang his mom to ask her something about his dad, he was pretty secretive about it but that was Alex, he was walking in front with Lou

“So I hear Mr. Future over there told you he’d planned your kids names,” Jack said and I smiled.

“Yeah, he’s an idiot but the names are cute,” I admitted and he smiled.

“So you 2 are you, you know,” he said and I looked at him.

“You know, come on Lexi,” he said and I didn’t get it.

“Are you 2 in any position to need to be naming children?” he whispered and I smiled shaking my head.

“Really this long?” he asked and I shrugged.

“You share a bed every night?” he asked and I nodded.

“So you share a bed, live together and you’ve been dating 2 months?” he asked and I nodded.

“The dog cannot seriously be putting him off all them times,” he said and I laughed.

“Since that day you walked in nothings really happened,” I admitted and he looked at Alex and then me.

“Seriously? I thought you must have by now, it seems bit weird don’t you think. I mean back when you used to date…”

“Jack seriously? We’re not having this conversation. I do not need to discuss Alex and mine’s sexual activity with you or anyone for that matter,” I said and he laughed rolling his eyes.

“Alex?” a voice asked and Jack’s eyes widened as he grabbed my hand.

“It’s Kate,” he whispered and I chewed at my lip as Alex turned towards the voice.

“Kate,” he said sounding thrown off guard.

“Yeah I’ll ring you guys later,” he said hanging up. She grabbed him hugging him and he looked at us and Jack turned pulling me with him.

“So Jack told you I was back?” he asked and he shrugged.

“Yeah kind of,” he said.

“Jack, oh you never mentioned you had a girlfriend,” he said and he chuckled.

“I wish I saw Alex’s face when she said that,” he whispered.

“That’s not his girlfriend,” Alex snapped as Jack turned around to face them and I tried to hide my face by looking away.

“That’s my girlfriend,” Alex stated as though to tell everyone within hearing distance, so much for hiding it.

“Oh you have a girlfriend, do you treat this one better than you did me?” she asked blatantly trying to put me off.

“I try,” he said back.

“Still calling her by someone else’s name, what was it Lexi?” she asked and he laughed.

Jack let me go.

“Here he goes,” he whispered and I laughed quietly.

“I do call this one Lexi but that is her name, babe come here and meet Kate,” he said holding his hand out and I walked over and she looked at me.

“Lexi as in Baileys friend Lexi?” she asked and I nodded.

“As in old Lexi?” she asked looking at Alex who nodded.

“We ran into each other again,” he said as if that made things less awkward.

“Lou come here,” I said as I saw him wander towards a couple eating fries as they walked by and he ran over sitting down and Alex rolled his eyes.

“He gets that from you Jack,” he stated and Jack laughed.

”What because I beg from strangers walking past all the time,” he said and I laughed.

“Well actually now you mention it, it is kind of rude and embarrassing when you do that to people,” I said and he laughed.

“So,” Kate said and Alex looked at her and I grabbed Lou picking him up.

“Erm, we were just going home but if you want you could come and catch up?” Alex asked and I smiled and she looked at us and then nodded.

We walked back together and I practically forced Jack to come with us so it wouldn’t be awkward and he gave in after I promised to buy him whatever he wanted, something which on second thoughts was probably not a clever thing to promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updating :(

Kate's back though :\

New story up if you fancy checking it out My Worst Nightmare