Remembering Sunday

I'd never wish for anyone to feel the way I do

I got outside to find it was raining heavily but I couldn’t care less and I walked slowly, great Lexi your homeless once again.

Maybe I should bring in a new rule, don’t live with boyfriends make them move in with you then you can kick them out! I reached the doorway and pressed the apartment buzzer.

“Yep,” the voice said.

“Hey,” I said and the door beeped and I opened it walking in.

I got to the apartment and the door was open already I stood at the doorway and his face appeared.

“Hey what’s up? Okay so I have to ask are you crying or is it rain?” he asked and I nodded.

“Which?” he asked and I looked at him.

“Okay crying,” he said before hugging me closing the door as he pulled me inside.

He asked me what happened and I told him.

“Really he said that?” he asked and I nodded.

“It’s over Jack, he said so. Why is he like this? We never argued like this before, he was never this mean,” I said through tears and he shrugged.

“I don’t know, look go get changed and I’ll go ring him,” he said standing up and I looked at him.

“I’m homeless,” I stated and he smiled.

“Your not homeless, he’s my best friend but so are you. Go get some clothes from my room we all know your nearly our size and if your mega lucky you might find my dress collection,” he joked and I smiled before standing up and walking off.

I heard him talking and then shout before he went quiet.

“Okay so he’s not talking to me either,” he said as I found his gray sweatpants that he’d had on the other day.

I pulled them on and stole the Glam our Kills top he always refused to let me wear but there was no way he was taking it from me now, I wandered back into his lounge and he smiled.

“Okay so this one time I’ll let you wear it. But them sweatpants are mine Lexi so don’t get any funny ideas about stealing them,” he said and I nodded.

“Its Kate isn’t it?” I asked and he shook his head as I sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder.

“No way, he’d never take her over you. You’re the only girl he’s ever been with properly and I know Alex,” he explained.

“Yeah but I mean she was there now she’s here and look at her,” I said and he laughed.

“He can’t because he doesn’t see it, he doesn’t see the way she looks,” he admitted.

“Jack everyone sees the way that girl looks, she’s hot. I bet he’s realized he should be with her or something’s happened between them,” I said thoughts running through my head.

“He’s not Greg and I don’t think it was ever something felt before,” he said and I looked up at him.

“I think it was more casual on his part, you know it happened when he needed it not because he felt it,” he said and I still wasn’t getting him.

“He never had sex with her because he was in love like you guys were, he slept with her because she made it obvious she wanted sex and he just didn't want the hassle of turning her down. It’s not really my area to talk about but a lot of things happened with him when you were apart,” he admitted.

“Meaning?” I asked and he smiled.

“Lexi I know Alex and I’ve never seen him as sad as he was, he’d cry and sleep away his days. I honestly thought we’d not have a band for a few months he was that bad. For everything he’ll ever tell you you hurt him more than he thought you could, maybe he’s just scared of that happening again and that's why he's done this,” he explained and I shrugged.

“Lexi you can’t just give up after one stupid argument,” Jack stated and I shook my head.

“No he said it and he was right, this is it. I’ll find a new apartment, you know you’d think I’d have learnt that he can’t be trusted by now,” I said and he smiled.

“Well you can stay here as long as you want okay? Just don’t give up on him, I’m going to bed but you can sleep in my spare room okay?” he asked and I nodded.

“Night sweetie,” he said kissing the side of my head and I smiled.

If Alex really hadn’t meant it he’d ring me or come around here, he knew this would be the only place I’d go; the only place I could go.

I woke up the next morning as Jack moved my feet and he smiled.

“Sorry I woke you up, you slept here all night?” he asked and I sat up seeing I was still on the couch.

“I need to go to work,” I stated and he smiled.

“Dressed like that?” he asked and I sighed.

“I need to go get some clothes,” I said and he put his cup down.

“I’ll come with you,” he said holding his hand out as he stood up and I grabbed it allowing him to pull me up.

We walked around to the apartment and Jack knocked on the door.

“What?” Alex snapped as he opened the door.

“What do you want?” he asked me and I looked down.

“I need to get stuff for work,” I said and he moved sideways letting us in.

I walked off getting changed and grabbing some stuff for work and some more clothes before walking into the lounge to see Jack talking to Alex.

“No Jack you listen to me, I’m an adult and I can make my own mind up and it’s done, I’m done!” he shouted and I stayed quiet.

“Fill your own head with crap Jack but don’t do it to me or her because it’s over! I don’t want her anymore and I’m starting to wonder whether I ever did,” he said and I shook my head sighing.

“Alex grow up and stop being a bitch,” I stated and he turned on me.

“Lexi don’t start because I’m so not in the mood for this or you right now, get your stuff and get out. You can come around later and get the rest of it but right now I don’t have the patience for you,” he snapped at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever I was going anyway I’ll text you or something, bye!” I shouted slamming his door before walking to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
106 subscribers :o I love you guys :D

Everyone that comments I love you even more :D