Remembering Sunday

You're ***ing perfect to me

I wrapped my arm around his waist and he pulled me against him as we walked into the park, he led us over to the swings before sitting on one and pulling me onto his lap before rocking on his feet making the swing move slightly.

“I can’t believe we met here, if I hadn’t fallen or if you weren’t there that day we’d never even have spoken. Don’t you think it’s like one of those one in a million things?” he asked and I nodded as he nuzzled his head into my neck.

“Ally I’m so sorry for everything I’ve ever done to you,” he stated.

“Why don’t we just start a fresh, forget everything we’ve said and done and just get on with life?” I suggested and he kissed my shoulder.

“That’s the best idea ever Miss Nelson,” he said against my skin, his warm breath tickling at my skin.

“You know I was scared to come home from California, I thought if we ever bumped into each other it’d be horrible; that we’d be distant strangers and it’d ruin my memories of us,” he admitted and I nodded.

“The moment I saw them green eyes in the club I got butterflies, not bad ones but good ones; the same ones I get when I see your number flash up on my phone or I get a text from you. I didn’t even need to see your face that night, I knew those eye were yours. That instant I knew I wanted you, when I met Greg I was upset to say the least but I figured friends was better than nothing,” he explained.

“I know I saw your face when he introduced himself. I don’t think you quite felt that way that night,” I stated and he laughed as he kissed my neck.

“I did, I’d have taken you home that night if you’d have let me. Your beautiful Lexi, there’s not a thing I’d change,” he said quietly.

“What not even the fact I’m a bitch?” I asked and he laughed.

“Yeah well I’m stupid, your not a bitch; I’m just a dick,” he admitted pulling me further into his body and I felt his arms around my waist tighten.

“See it was meant to be; your body’s the perfect size for me, not too small I have to lean down to kiss you or too tall that when you wear heels you make me look short. You’re just right, with our genes our kids will be epic,” he whispered and I shook my head.

“Not the kids talk again,” I teased and he laughed pushing us up.

We just left the park as it started to rain and he pulled me into him to try and keep me warm but the icy rain grew heavier until the sound of it bouncing off the floor filled the air.

He pulled me into the shelter of a doorway trying to wait it out but 5 minutes later it was only getting heavier as thunder rumbled and lightening lit up the dark sky.

“What are you doing?” he asked as I let him go.

“Taking my shoes off,” I stated and he nodded.

“Why?” he asked as I straightened up with them in my hand.

“Because I’m not running home in them, come on,” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him back into the rain.

The cold puddles splashed up my legs as we ran down the street past people in coats with umbrellas.

“Your crazy,” Alex shouted as we looked to cross the road.

“Come on,” I begged waiting for the traffic to go and I shot across the road followed by Alex before typing the code in and pushing the door open, we both laughed as we ran up the stairs unlocking the apartment door and falling soaked through the door.

Lou appeared before eyeing us up and going back to his bed in the kitchen, I dropped my shoes as I wiped the rain from my face.

“Did we just run home in the thunderstorm?” I asked and Alex nodded as he pushed his wet hair from his eyes.

“It’s freezing in here, I’m getting changed,” he stated as I followed him in to the bedroom, I stood looking for any clothes that were left over since I’d left and started to shiver.

“Aww poor Ally,” he said sarcastically wrapping his arms around me causing his wet shirt to make me colder.

He lifted my chin up with his finger connecting his lips with my own and I felt a warm feeling in my stomach as he kissed me gently before deepening the kiss; my hands made their way to his wet hair and water trickled down my arm as my fingers twisted into his hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone that reads/subscribes/comments...your amazing! Comments especially make my day, I'm glad you guys like it :)