The FMX Couple

I Forgot to Tell You

You are playing Mario Kart with Bilko while Blake is playing with his toys in front of you guys. Your phone rings. You pause and see its Frank.

“Hello” You said.
“Hello Blair, it’s Frank” Frank said.
“Yeah I know”
“Are you going to get in to Mx this season”
“OH Shit, I forgot to tell you”
“What do you mean?”
“I’m pregnant again”
“Let me talk to Bilko”

“Here you go Love” You told Bilko.
“Who is it?” Bilko ask.
“Frank”

You get up and go to the bathroom. You go and Bilko lay down with his head in your lap. You start playing with his hair.

“Dadda sleeping?” Blake asks.
“Nope, come here” Bilko told him.

Bilko pick up Blake once he got there and set Blake on his chest.

“What is wrong Bilko” You ask.
“Frank is a little upset and I understand your season wasn’t good but saying it a mistake. This little guy isn’t a mistake, it’s it better to have a the kids while you are in your 20’s so you can still do it. I mean if we wait till you are 30 I be in my late 30’s and that isn’t want I want for one, and for second, it be hard on you to go back then wouldn’t it” Bilko said.
“Yeah, did he get on to you about the fact that we wanted to start a family”
“No, Frank just is afraid that you won’t be able to get back in to x-fighters again with you crashing then getting pregnant again, but something good he talked to the guys that run Mx and they switch it so you are in Mx still but you are under only Frank’s control, since you don’t talk to the guy that dose MX”
“Yeah me and Victor are a little mad at each other”
“Well now you don’t have to deal with him”
“Yeah”

So we need a name for the little Joey” Bilko said.
“I know don’t we, what should we name your bother Blake?” You ask.
“Koopa” Blake said.
“Ok that be his nick name, what name dose Mum like” Bilko ask.
“Mum Koopa”
“I like Benjamin, Bryce, and Bob”
“Can you say Ben” Bilko ask Blair.
“Bee” Blake said.
“What about Bryce”
“B rice”
“Close enough, I like that name Sheila”
“ok So Bryce Farore Williams”
“Yep sounds good”

“Link Link” Blake said.
“After this race we let mum play her Zelda game” Bilko told blake.
“Dadda” Blake said.
“Bilko” You said.
“Biko”
“Oh how cute”
“He get it better when he is older” Bilko said.
“Yeah yeah”

“Who is Mum playing as?” Bilko ask.
“not Koopa” Blake said.
“yes Troopa”
“Let set him down and finish this race then”
“Yeah”

Bilko set him down and Bilko phone rings.

“Come on I’m beat you for once”

Bilko laughs and grab his phone. He mentioned things about Transworld and asking you. You look at him and he kisses your lips while setting his phone down.

“Fox wants to do a walk threw of the house” Bilko said.
“When if you haven’t notice the house is a bit of a mess since you won’t let me clean” You said.
“In a week and it’s not that messy. Things are just a little messed up, and I’m sure I can pick it up”
“Fine, yeah you can do it”

He picks it up and talks a little more till you hear him say you are on bed rest.

“I’m not on bed rest, I just walk around too much, and didn’t my doctor tell me I need to walk more anyways” You said.
“Be quite Sheila” Bilko told you.

Bilko talk a little more before he hangs up.

“I’m not on bed rest” You pouted to Bilko.
“You have to find a happy medium” Bilko said.
“I know honey”

You kiss his lips.

“Ok let’s play” You said.
“Yeah, what you want for lunch” Bilko ask.
“Um I want cinnamon rolls”
“Burger king breakfast is close”
“There the things in the tubes”
“Ok, where should dad go for lunch Blake”
“Taco” Blake said.
“Del Taco ok”

You laugh and Bilko kiss your lips.

“I love you” Bilko said.
“I love you too Bilko, time to go down” You said.
“Yeah right”

You go back to playing. You beat Bilko and you look and see Blake sleeping.

“Is it bad that we don’t have him on a nap secluded?” Bilko ask.
“What time is it?” You ask.
“It’s like 12: 30”
“He typical falls asleep in 12: 20 to 12: 40, he is just so good” You said.
“Hopeful this one can be too, so we don’t have a trouble one in the middle”
“You want him to be the trouble one of the last one”
“I don’t want any of them to be trouble ones”

You smile and Bilko kiss your lips.

“I go put him in bed then get food” Bilko said.
“OK Bilko” You said.
“Don’t try to clean also”
“I won’t, I promise”
“Thank you”

He kisses your forehead and grabs Blake. He goes and set Blake in the crib off to the side. He kisses your forehead.

“So Cinnamon rolls, anything else?” Bilko ask.
“French fires form Del taco also, and a Big Mac” You said.
“Ok Sheila. I will be back soon”
“Thanks Bilko”
“It’s no problem Sheila”

You smile and he goes leaves your phone rings and you see it’s Brian.

“Hello Brian” You said.
“Hello Blair, what you and Bilko doing say tomorrow” Brian ask.
“Um I am doing nothing and Bilko is just picking the house up since I can’t and we doing a walk threw of the house for Fox and I figure Monster”
“Yeah ok, so you know we haven’t done anything for the Mulisha site in like a year and half, you are more on three years”
“Yeah what is up”
“Luke was seeing that and kinda said we need to update the website profiles and make it all the same so we got a photo shoot and”
“I’m 6 months pregnant, why do I need to do this” You complain.
“Because you not quieting the Mulisha are you”
“No but”
“I know you hate photo shoots, and you fell ugly right now but it be above the stomach. You don’t look pregnant and you won’t be messed with till next year”
“It be yearly now”
“Yep, just love the new site manger”
“I hate whoever it is”
“Yeah I do too, so you coming ok, I will get Twitch to drag you out of the house”
“What about Blake?”
“He likes playing with Haiden. It’s Saturday tomorrow”
“Fine when we have to be there?”
“Eight, and Marissa is cooking for everyone one ok”
“Yeah yeah”
“Ok bye Blair, I will get Twitch on you if you don’t come and just send Bilko”
“I know bye, don’t bother calling Bilko, his phone is at the house”
“And he is what?”
“Getting food”
“Oh ok bye”
“Bye”

You hang up and turn on the TV and watch Anaheim one press conference since you have nothing better to do. Bilko comes and look at you.

“What you watching?” Bilko ask.
“The press conference form Anaheim one” You said.
“Why?”
“Nothing better to do”
“While let’s watch something better like Spongebob”
“Ok I don’t know Nick number here”
“Wait how are we getting this, I didn’t even get things like this in my old house”
“It’s a special package, it pure motocross things all the time, I like it”
“How often do you watch it”
“Depends on what’s going down, since having Blake not a lot but we haven’t watch TV a lot since having him”
“So it’s just a channel about motocross”
“Yeah see there is also this channel it just the press conference also but during the week it’s about the riders and have a lot of cool stuff”
“How you know about this station?”
“When I was out for seasons I typical hosted a show they had it’s sponsor by Rockstar so that’s why and they didn’t want me to disappear from the eye, the other channel is sponsor by Monster so it’s a lot about stuff, but the Rockstar kinda have things with all action sports so that is how I meet some cool people”
“Ok, watch your press conference and I cook these cinnamon rolls”
“Thank you”
“No problem”

He goes in the kitchen. You switch it the Rockstar channel since the press conference just ended and they are showing re-runs of Potter world.

“That is so wired” You said.
“What is?” Bilko ask.
“It’s was before I figure out I was pregnant we did the first show of Potter world’s, explain things, and you kinda can tell I’m pregnant”

Bilko came so you pause it where you saw yourself.

“You do look pregnant a little don’t you” Bilko said.
“Yeah, this was like the Thursday I came back” You said.
“So you had like 4 days to figure about it”
“Yeah that just a little wired that I see it now but then didn’t know anything about it”
“You weren’t thinking about getting pregnant. You were just trying to gain everything back again”
“Yeah I guess that make sense”

Your phone rings. You pick it up and see its Potter.

“Todd it’s Friday meaning its Family day, so leave us alone” You said.
“It’s not mine” Todd said.
“What?”
“The baby it’s not mine”
“Are you sure”
“She is Four months pregnant and since I don’t just hop in the bed with girls. I like the fact that I know I don’t have a kid so”
“So it’s not yours since you only been with her for four months, ok Todd what you need?”
“Nothing, just I’m kinda pissed at her”
“I don’t blame you. I think I be kinda mad if some did that to me, but what are you going to do”
“I miss Kyla”
“Break up with Val, whatever happen anyways”
“I got sacred and broke up with her”
“Asshole”
“Thanks”
“Since she is a photographer and I do still talk to her, want me to see what up”
“No I got it”
“What you mean?”
“She doing the shoot tomorrow, I figure it out”
“Bye Todd”
“Bye”

You hang up and lean on Bilko Shoulder. Bilko kiss your forehead.

“So you never told me why you were all depressed talking to Frank” You said.
“I wasn’t depress” Bilko said.
“You got a little mad at talking to him”
“It’s just no matter what I got to be in Spain for x-fighters. I just don’t want to leave you while you nine months pregnant. You are going to give birth then there is what if you give birth before I leave then I’m going when you have a new born and little Blake”

You sigh and kiss Bilko forehead.

“We got a photo shoot tomorrow, up by eight” You said.
“Great” Bilko said.
“I know right”

Bilko laughs and kiss your forehead. You cuddle up to him and smile seeing him holding the Big Mac box.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bilko, Blair, Blake
Can some one comment to know that at lest someone like this?