‹ Prequel: Fiction

Almost Easy

Lexus Amanda Myers.

Jade and I awoke bright and early the next morning to find that we were already at the next venue. We still didn't have anything to do for a couple hours since we didn't have to start setting up the merch booth till about 4pm. We decided to take a shower in one of the venue's locker rooms, and then get something to eat with the guys from 'Faded Memories.'

"Every day before we go on stage, I feel extremely anxious and jumpy the whole fucking day! Its crazy! I'm having so much fun on this tour." Derek said as he ate his food.

"Same here, dude! I feel so lucky to be on this tour, its the longest and best one we've ever been on. I mean, who would have thought when we started this band that just a couple years later we would be touring with our favorite bands! It still all seems so unreal to me." Ronnie told us. Everyone nodded in response.

I have to admit, this time on tour has been great. It feels good to know that the band I have been helping out for the past 3 years is finally getting what they deserve.

We finished eating and I went to go look for the 'Avenged Sevenfold' bus. I walked around listening to my ipod in search when I felt someone's hands cover my eyes.

"AHH!!!!! RAPE!" I yelled trying to take the person's hand's off my face. I heard a familiar laugh and turned around to see Zacky.

"I was looking for you." He smiled at me, as he hugged me. I inhaled his scent. He smells so good.

"So was I!" I told him, and we proceeded to walk towards their bus. When we got on it was empty.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Still eating breakfast." He said as got a bottle of water from the cooler and tossed me one too.

"So what have you up to?" I said trying to make conversation. He sighed, and I arched an eyebrow at him.

"I've been thinking a lot lately...." He told me as I sat down on one of the chairs.

"About what?"

"About us... you know I love you, right? I hope you still love me too...sometimes I think you've lost that feeling..." He said while looking down at the floor.

"What? Zack....I love you, believe me. I've never loved someone like this before, you have no idea how lost I feel without you. Its just...I'm scared to show it sometimes. I guess you can say I'm still paranoid, I'm just trying to be more careful, ya know?"

"Lexus...I love you. I love you so much. I miss you, I miss what we used to have. I've never felt a true connection with another human being, besides you. Only you. Please Lexus, forgive me for all that I've done wrong. Our connection was too strong to be lost. Can we start again? Go back to how things used to be, I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated, I swear you won't regret this. Please...you're all I need. I want to be with you forever, I never want to let you go. I'd do anything just to hold you...to be with you." He told me as he held my face in his hands, staring into my eyes.

I don't know what came over me, but I held on to him and kissed him. My heart was racing, and I had a weird feeling in my stomach, a good one. He kissed me back and we stayed in each others embrace for a while. I sighed and lay my head on his chest.

"Zack....I love you. Promise me that if I leave myself open to you, that I won't be making a mistake."

"I promise you. Lexus Amanda Haner, my heart will always belong to you. You are my everything, and I'll hold you in my heart and I won't let go. I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeated as he kissed me in between his words. We heard the bus door open and looked over at it. I saw Heather and Jason walking into the bus hand in hand. Heather looked over at me and smiled. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocked and took it out to see that my Mom was calling me.

"MOM!" I yelled happily as I walked into another part of the bus for some privacy.

"Lexus, sweetie there's someone here that wants to talk to you." She told me.

"Really? Who would wanna talk to me? Oh gosh its not Rhonda is it?" I asked worried. I had just gotten rid of that skank.

"Oh, no! Of course not, I know you hate her. This is someone else. She's an old friend of yours from before we adopted you, goes by the name of Hayley Anderson?"

"HAYLEY?!?! NO WAY!!! Holy shit mom, let me talk to her!" I yelled excitingly. Remember Hayley? My one and only friend from my old life, before the Haner's. She was the only thing I had back when I had asshole's for parents. I haven't seen her or talked to her in 6 years. When I found out my parents got killed, I didn't call her to tell her because I didn't want to cause any more drama in her life, so I haven't talked to her since then.

"LEXUS AMANDA MYERS! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?" She told me accusingly, using my biological last name.

"6 years..."

"And you never bothered to call me, why? I missed you. You know when I saw that your parents had been in a car accident on the news, I called, and even went running to your house trying to find you, but I never did. I later found out that you had been put up for adoption, and I almost died! I miss you, bitch!"

"I didn't want to bother you, so I didn't call...I missed you too, you were pretty much the only friend I had back then. How did you find my parents?" I asked.

"Well it was all over the Internet that the All Mighty Synyster Gates and his lovely wife Michelle had adopted a teenager, and when they said your name, and showed pictures of you I almost had a heart attack and died again, but this time of happiness. You're one freaking lucky bitch! You should have called me after you got adopted. I've been trying to find you for years."

"I was planning on calling you, but then I decided not to because I thought you had moved on, forgotten about me you know?"

"Lexus, I would never forget you. You were my best friend. You better come see me soon! I busted my ass of trying to find you, and then when I found out that you ran away from the Haner house, I almost died AGAIN. I was so close to finding you, then you ran away. You know how many times you made me almost die? A LOT OF TIMES!" She said laughing.

"I'm sorry. I promise to see you soon. Where do you live?" I asked her.

"I still live in good old Danville, California." She said.

"Do you still live at the same house?"

"No, I moved out of my parents house 3 years ago. I live with my fiance in an apartment downtown."

"Fiance, huh? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Alex Hilton." She said proudly.

"Him? NO WAY. Wow dude, I missed a lot. We need to catch up soon, I still have to finish this tour though."

"When does it finish?"

"In three months..I promise that as soon as it finishes, I'll go visit you. Stay in touch what's your number?" I asked her. We exchanged our cellphone numbers and then hung up. I walked into the other room with a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you so happy, Miss Haner?" Heather told me.

"Just got to talk to one of my really old friends." I said as I walked over to Zack.

"So, Lexus Haner, will you be my girlfriend, forever and ever?" He asked sweetly.

"Of course I will." I responded. He smiled and kissed me softly.

I smiled. Life is great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love my commenters, you guys make me the happiest person ever.

3 comments for next update ;)

I love you all <3