Vampires can Love Too

Karin Gets Scolded

When we got back to his house and Karin put one foot in the doorway Calera jumped down her throat.

“What were you thinking young lady getting kidnapped like that?”

Karin stiffened.

“Um can we come inside first?” Ren asked.

Calera nodded and we went inside.

Ren shut the door behind us and Karin sighed, “It didn’t happen like that mother.”

“Oh really? Then how did it happen?”

Karin gulped and said, “Well Winner had invited me to a ball at his uncle’s castle and I didn’t think it through, just thinking how wonderful it would be to go with Usui..”

“So you fell for that cheap trap!” She roared.

Karin jumped, “I’m sorry mother!!”

Calera hit Karin with her slipper and Karin yelped.

“Ouch..” Ren said.

“Um mom, can we go to my room? Since I already found out how Karin got kidnapped the rest of this will just be you and dad scolding her..”

Calera looked at Ren and nodded, “Sure honey. We’ll see you two later.”

Ren smiled and we went to his room.

Ren closed his door when we entered his room and smiled wolfishly at me. I sat on his bed and he stood in front of me.

“You did an amazing job back there Aura.”

“It was nothing,” I said bashfully.

“I would expect nothing less from my princess.”

He kissed my fingers then and I shivered with pleasure as his tongue scraped my knuckles.

“I really do love you Aura,” He said.

His golden eyes were mesmerizing me. I blushed and looked away they were telling me that I was beautiful. Ren leaned into me and pressed his lips onto my neck. He sucked on it, making a wet noise. I groaned, wanting more.

“Ooh yes Ren..” I whimpered.

He snickered and bit me a little. I let out a moan. He then proceeded to lick up the blood. This was strangely erotic. After he had licked up the blood he kissed my nose and then my mouth. There was passion there, but not as much as when I could tell he was horny. I appreciated that he was considering my feelings. I kissed him with a deep passion and I must have surprised him because he tried to calm me down.

But I couldn’t be calmed down. I put my hand on his chest and grabbed him into me to kiss that much better. I put my tongue into his mouth and he let out a moan. I was kissing him lustfully, as if I wanted to taste every part of him, which at that moment I did. Ren was the first to break away. I looked at him confused.

“Aura,” he said his eyes unreadable. “You need to stop kissing me that fervently. I’m starting to get really horny..”

“Oh..” I said embarrassed feeling.

Had I really been kissing him that intensely? I asked Ren and he nodded quickly.

I blushed and sighed, “I’m sorry..I was just excited about how we rescued your sister and I got a little carried away.”

Ren laughed, “It’s okay babe.”

I smiled and then Ren said, “You know we’ve been going out a lot. I mean a lot.”

“Yeah we have,” I said just realizing that.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend then? After a couple of dates that’s how it usually goes.”

“Sure, I’d love to.”

Ren chuckled, “That makes me feel pretty happy.”

“You goof,” I said, laughing.

Ren frowned, “Don’t pretend to not like the fact that we’re girlfriend and boyfriend now.”

I shrugged, “You’re right, I do feel pretty happy.”

“See, told you.”

I looked at Ren and asked, “What time is it?”

Ren frowned, “I’m not sure, why?”

I shrugged, “Well I was just thinking that I should probably be leaving. Isn’t the sun about to come out?”

“Uh, not sure. Let me check.”

Ren went to his curtained window and opened it. I saw light filter into the room. I gasped and Ren closed the curtains.

“Yeah I guess the sun’s already out..”

Ren sighed, and scratched absently at his head, “Would you like to spend the night with me?”

I didn’t see what was wrong with that. We had already slept together at my house, so what was the difference?

“Yeah I don’t mind,” I replied.

Ren grinned and got in his bed. I joined him and we snuggled for a little bit but then we both fell asleep. After all we were tired we had done a lot of work today.