Vampires can Love Too

Birthday Surprise

The week before Ren’s birthday passed quickly leaving me breathless. I now knew what I wanted to give Ren. I had a feeling he would love it. I wasn’t sure if he would love the surprise birthday party but maybe because I was planning it he would give it a chance. I hoped so. Karin got Ren out of the house that night and told our manager to give her, Kenta and me all the day off on account of her brother’s birthday. Our manager was sweet about it and agreed to let us have the day off. He told us to relax and that he would handle the restaurant. While Ren was gone Karin’s family, Kenta and I helped set up the house with party decorations. I helped hang the banners and tie the balloons to chairs.

Karin came up to me then, “What did you get my big brother?”

I smiled and told her, “I got him a silver star necklace. It doesn’t look girly and I think he’ll like it.”

Karin grinned, “I’m sure he’ll love it. My big brother likes necklaces and anything from you will make him happy.”

I blushed and felt embarrassed suddenly. We continued to set up the party. After a while we finished and Karin announced to us that Ren was going to be back in five minutes. We all hid in the house and waited for him to come in.

Five minutes pass by and nothing. I frowned but in the next two minutes I heard footsteps outside. The door was flung open and I saw Ren walk in.

We all popped out of our hiding places and shouted, “Happy birthday Ren!”

Ren looked surprised but when he saw me his surprise turned to joy. “You guys did this for me?” He asked shocked.

We all nodded and he smiled, “Thank you.”

“Open up your presents Ren,” Karin said anxiously.

“Okay little sister,” he said laughing.

Karin handed him her present and he ripped into it. He looked at it for a moment then showed it to us. It was a cheap iPod.

“Thanks Kare,” he replied happily.

“No problem big brother,” she responded.

Ren opened his other presents and when he got to mine his eyes widened. He looked awestruck. “Aura? You got me this?”

I smiled and nodded, “Do you like it?”

“I love it baby,” he replied. He came over to me and wrapped me up into a hug. I hugged him back and then we broke apart.

Ren’s parents smiled and then said, “Well we’re going to go out now. You kids have fun.” They left then leaving Karin, Kenta and Anju.

“I guess Kenta and I are going out too,” Karin stated.

We nodded and they too left.

“What are you going to do Anju?” Ren asked his little sister.

“I need to go hunting, I’ll leave you two alone,” she said with a wink.

Ren laughed and I just smiled. She left then.

“So what do you want to do now Aura?” Ren questioned.

“Let’s go to your room,” I said smiling mischievously.

“Okay,” he said oblivious.

When we got to his room I closed the door behind us and he looked at me.

“Now it’s time for your real birthday present,” I said seductively.

“Huh?” Ren said confused.

I just giggled and joined him on his bed.

“That necklace was just for show,” I replied.

Ren still looked a little baffled but he looked like he was piecing two and two together.
I leaned into him and gave him the most passionate kiss ever. He moaned loudly and after a couple of minutes broke apart. I smiled flirtatiously at him and started undoing his shirt. His eyes widened and it finally clicked for him.

“You actually want to do this Aura?” He asked me his voice puzzled.

I nodded slowly, “I love you so much Ren and I figured why not? We know each other now and I wanted to get you something special.”

Ren’s face reddened as I began unbuttoning the second button on his shirt.

“This has to be a dream,” he said.

“It’s no dream,” I replied alluringly.

Ren chuckled, “If you really want me I’ll take you.”

“I do,” I said heatedly.

He smirked and as soon as I had taken his shirt off pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. He kissed my neck and started to lick and nip at it. I let out intense moans. My body bucked under me, twitching and convulsing. Ren chuckled and brought his mouth to mine. He kissed me with full force leaving me dizzy. After he had kissed me he started to dry hump me. I let out a cry, heat crawling up my legs. He stopped then and started taking my shirt off me. He tossed it to the ground and whistled when he saw my bra. It was a lacy dark red.

“Do you like it?” I asked him flirtatiously.

“I like it a lot,” he breathed.

I giggled and he brought his hands up to my breasts and started to caress and squeeze them. I groaned, loving what he was doing to me. After a bit of this he reached behind me and unhooked my bra. He threw it off to the side and took my right breast in his mouth. He sucked it slowly causing me to moan and quiver.

“Ooh Ren,” I breathed.

When I thought I couldn’t take any more Ren took his mouth off me. His hands snaked down and rested on my hips. I let out a gasp when he kissed my stomach. Reaching down he put one of his hands into my pants. His hand wandered lower and I let out a moan when he stuck two fingers into me. His fingers moved in and out of me, making me feel on top of the world. He took his fingers out of me, but then his thumb touched me down there and he used it along with his pointer finger to rub me. It felt amazing, the two fingers caressing me in such a loving way.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear, “Do you like that?”

“Yes,” I moaned softly.

My answer caused him to chuckle. He took his hand out of my pants and leaned in to kiss me, while his right hand caressed the inside of my leg. It was hot and I was quickly becoming turned on. Was Ren turned on too? After several minutes of kissing and touching the inside of my leg, Ren broke away. He unzipped my pants and threw them to the side. His hands reached for my socks and he threw them in the same pile. Slowly, he slipped off my undies, leaving me naked. I flushed when I saw him bring his head down to my womanhood. I was a bit nervous, knowing he was going to eat me out. I was shaking a little and Ren noticed, commenting on it.

“Relax babe,” he said in a reassuring tone.

I nodded, and tried to loosen up. I let my body go slack and closed my eyes. I felt Ren bring his mouth down on me and lick all inside my delicate flower. I shook a little, enjoying the action thoroughly. He then began sucking on me and I felt a quiver go through my body. I felt myself becoming increasingly wet. After he sucked, he licked me again, only this time his tongue went in small circles. It nearly sent me over the edge. It was hot, sexy and I felt on the verge of an orgasm. After a couple more minutes, my body went rigid then I broke out in tremors. I felt an indescribable amount of pleasure pooling in my nether regions. My body continued to spasm and I knew then that I was having the orgasm of my life. I let out an erotic moan and Ren laughed, before continuing what he had been doing.

After my orgasm had ended, he pulled his head up, and looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. “You sounded like you enjoyed that,” he said smirking.

I blushed and said, “I did. You made me orgasm and it felt really intense.”

Ren’s golden eyes widened and he let out a snicker, “I knew it.”

I cocked my head and he explained, “Your whole body broke out in tremors. I felt it and I had a feeling you were having an orgasm.”

My face reddened. Ren smiled, “Would you like something better than my mouth?”

My eyes widened and I nodded slowly. “Do you want to undress the rest of me?” He questioned sensually.

I made my way over to him and began to take his pants off. Once off, I saw his boxers were a light blue color. I took them off as well, taking them down just as slowly as he had done with my undies. My eyes widened when I unmasked his erection. He looked big, but not so big that it intimidated me.

Ren grinned at my surprise and pushed me down gently onto my back. He kissed my neck passionately, before entering me. When he did, I let out a little gasp. I’ve had sex before, but I felt unused to this, because it had been so long. Ren nibbled at my neck as he began thrusting in and out of me. I let out a moan when he bit down on my neck. I felt him draw blood and I was getting turned on. He licked at the blood and sucked down on it. I groaned, enjoying the feel of his mouth and his thrusting. I felt my body heat up and flames crawled everywhere. I had never felt this much passion when I had sex. If I had to guess, it would be because I loved Ren. Sex with him felt rewarding and magical.

Ren was thrusting faster and faster, causing my mind to go numb with all the pleasure. He then grew stiff and said, “I’m about to lose control.”

I knew what he meant. I nodded and as he ejaculated in me I moaned. He let a pretty intense moan as well.

After we had sex, we just lay next to each other, holding on to the other. “That was the most amazing experience ever,” I breathed.

Ren nodded and said, “I’ve never felt that much passion with any girl I’ve slept with before.”

So he had felt that too? I grinned, “I think you were made for me.”

This caused Ren to blush and he said, “And I think you are my dream girl.”

My eyes widened and Ren shrugged. “I’m serious. You’re so perfect in every way and I can’t see my life without you.”

I felt my eyes tearing up. “Ren,” I said astonished.

“I love you,” he concluded, kissing me.

That was the most magical night in all of my history and I wanted to remember it forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so guys first I want to apologize. I've been lazy, not wanting to work on this story at all. I suddenly got a spark of inspiration though and I knew I had to work on it right away. I was in the middle of making notes for one of my classes, but I knew if I didn't write I would lose my sudden inspiration.

So, here's the chapter a lot of you probably have been waiting forever for. Again I apologize. I had no passion at all. I'm also not the best at writing sex scenes, but I tried to make it passionate. I don't know if I achieved that. If you have any complaints about this chapter, I'm sorry I did my best and that's all I could do.

Anyway, in other news how's everyone's day been?