Vampires can Love Too

Fortune Teller

“Evening sleepy head,” Ren whispered seductively in my ear as my eyes fluttered open.
I stretched and groaned, looking in his direction. My face heated up as I saw his bare chest. Ren smirked and leaned in, kissing me using tongue. My memory came back then, we had done the dirty last night and it had felt amazing. After ten minutes, Ren broke away. He reached for my face and stroked it.

“I really loved my birthday present,” he said winking at me.

My eyes widened, pulse quickened and face flushed. “I’m glad,” I said smiling shyly.
Ren grinned, “You make me so happy.” He nuzzled my neck then and began to kiss and lick it softly.

I let out a breathy sigh and quivered, feeling an intense pleasure as he kissed and licked my neck. We stayed in his room for a bit longer, but I had to leave, because I had work tonight. I told Ren I had to go, and he let me leave, but not without a lot of kisses.

“When can I see you again?” He asked, his eyes gazing at me with adoration.

“After I get off work if you want,” I offered.

“Deal,” he said and kissed me once more.

“I really do have to go,” I murmured.

“I know,” he whispered back.

Ren let go of me and I left his place in a swirl of bats.

I arrived at Julian’s a bit early. The manager was thrilled that I was at work early. He
Smiled and said to get to work. I nodded and started my night shift. Karin walked in a little bit later and she asked what happened after she left. I lied, saying we just hung out with the occasional kiss. She nodded, seeming to buy it. Something told me if said I had sex with her brother, she would freak out on me. I would keep it a secret for now.

After I finished with work, and I started walking towards Ren’s house, I saw a swarm of bats approach me. I shrieked at first as they get closer. When I saw Ren materialize I calmed down.

“Hey beautiful,” he said to me.

I giggled and said, “Hi handsome!”

Ren wrapped an arm around me and said, “What would you like to do?”

I shrugged and before I could say anything I heard shouting.

“I hate you!! Go away!” I heard the girl before I saw her. Then I spotted who I only assumed was the boyfriend.

“Is it a lover’s quarrel?” Ren questioned.

I frowned, “Perhaps.”

“Jessica, don’t talk like that,” the boyfriend said reaching for her.

The girl was becoming increasingly angrier and I felt my fangs start poking out.

“I said go away and I mean it!!” She yelled, her anger dripping off her.

“Please, baby I promise I won’t make fun of you anymore,” the boyfriend cried.

I began to pant, I was getting hungry. Ren glanced at me, “You’re attracted to her blood, aren’t you?”

I nodded, unable to speak. Ren nodded and we made our way to the couple. Ren knocked the boy out and I grabbed the girl, sinking my teeth into her neck. She screamed a blood curling cry. As I drank her blood and it ran down my throat like chocolate, she went slack in my arms. Her screams turned into quiet moans. Once my hunger was gone, I dropped her like a sack of potatoes and erased her memory of me.

“Are you better, sweetie?” Ren questioned.

“Yeah,” I said feeling the blood already helping me calm down.

Ren said, “Do you want to go drinking and then dancing?”

I nodded, “That sounds fun.”

Ren smiled and we headed towards the city. We went to a club that I had never been to. It was called, Satan’s Rotten Dwelling. The name was intriguing. Once inside though, it looked like just any other club. I got a bottle of wine and Ren got one as well. I sipped at my drink, twirling it as I stared at Ren. Ren drank his wine elegantly as well. After three glasses, we went out on the dance floor.

I dirty danced against Ren and he returned the favor. I was having a lot of fun, when someone grabbed my shoulder. It was a short Goth girl with short black hair, a ton of eyeliner on and a red pendant that hung between her breasts.

She said in a rush, “You’re in danger. Come with me.”

Before I could tell Ren, she was taking me to a far corner of the club. She was strong for her size. I couldn’t break her grip. When she stopped, I turned to her anger emitting from me.

“Why did you yank me away from my boyfriend?” I asked.

She sighed, “It’s best if he doesn’t hear what I’m about to say.”

I frowned, “What would that be?”

“I know what you and he are,” she said surprising me.

I shivered, “H-ow?”

“It’s because I’m a fortune teller,” she replied.

“Huh, really?” I said.

She nodded, “Let me tell you what I’ve seen.”

“Seen?” I inquired.

“I can see glimpses into the future,” she admitted.

“Okay, well what did you see?”

“I saw you dying at the hand of your boyfriend,” she said.

Not again with that speculation! What the hell was going on? “How did he kill me?” I asked.

“It’s a bit complicated, but it happened when your guard was let down. He killed you by biting your head off and burning your body in a fire. He acted weird a week before the encounter.”

I didn’t buy this. Ren would never hurt me. I didn’t understand this and I didn’t like it.

“Thanks for the advice, I’ll be wary,” I said and started to leave.

“Wait,” the Goth girl said grabbing my arm.

“What?” I questioned, turning to face her.

“Be careful and know you might have to kill him in order to survive,” she said eerily.

I nodded, fear pervading through my body. I walked away, my heart hammering in my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I finally got some inspiration for this story. Enjoy. :)