Vampires can Love Too

Carnival

I can barely sleep because I’m so excited about tonight. When I wake up it is barely dark outside. I’ll have to wait a little longer until I see Ren. I get out of my coffin and wander into the living room. No one is up so I try to be as quiet as possible. I go to our book shelf and grab a book to read. An hour later it is darker and I decide to go to the carnival.
When I arrive at the carnival I see Ren standing by himself. I approach him and he gives me a sexy smile. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me close.

“I couldn’t stop thinking of you my sweet,” he says.

“Me either,” I say and snuggle against him.

He laughs. It is such a heart-warming laugh.

“You should laugh more often,” I say.

“Huh?” Ren says and I can tell he’s embarrassed now

. We pay for tickets to go on rides and then we go inside.

“What would you like to do first?” Ren asks me.

“How about the ferris wheel? We can make out on it.”

Ren smiles, I can tell he likes that idea. We get in line for the ferris wheel. There aren’t that many people and before I know it we’re in a seat and it’s just us staring up into the night sky. The night really is beautiful. I like the stars tonight, they look especially gorgeous tonight. I suspect it’s because I’m with Ren. Ren asks me if I want to make out now and I nod.

He leans in close to me and I smell his cologne. It turns me on. He smells like rain. His lips close in on mine and I suck on his bottom lip. I hear him moan a little. I bring my lips to his and let them envelop him. I see him shivering with delight. Ren takes his lips off mine then and brushes them against my jaw. I let out a moan. He continues kissing that spot then slowy brings his lips down to my neck. His lips hover over my throat for a split second then they press down on my neck. His kisses are like butterflies stroking my neck over and over again.

I am in complete ecstasy. My moans start out soft but then they gain volume. I feel my face redden when Ren chuckles.

“Are you liking this Aura?” Ren whispers in my ear.

I nod, not trusting myself to speak. Ren dives in to kiss me again. We’re still making out when the ride has long finished and people are yelling at us to move. Ren’s lips separate from mine. He takes my hand and we walk past the crowd. We continue walking until we’re by a roller coaster.

“Would you like to ride on it?” Ren asks me.

“Sure, I’d love to,” I say.

We get in the line and thirty minutes later we’re flying through the air. I hold on to Ren when the ride jerks too much and when it goes upside down. By the time the ride has stopped my hair is everywhere; it looks like I hung upside down for an hour. Ren’s hair looks the same, however, so I don’t feel as bad. We go on several other rides during the night and at one point Ren takes me to the pier.

He kisses me and then I feel his fingers running up against my leg. He strokes my leg over and over again making me moan real loud. His hand reaches up to my waist and he curls his fingers against it. He pulls me close and I shiver. The water by the pier is splashing against the wood frame. I can hear the waves crashing around us.

Ren continues to kiss me and then he wraps me into a hug. We are like lovers that’s how close we’re to each other. He breaks away from me and smiles. I feel myself blush when he asks me if he kisses well.

“Yeah,” I say hesitantly.

“You kiss me like I’m the only girl you hunger for,” I say speaking up.

Ren smiles, “You are the only girl I hunger for.”

I blush like crazy and Ren laughs.

“Don’t laugh at me Ren!” I say, turning my face away from him.

He brings my chin in front of him and says, “Hey I think your blushing is adorable.”

The way he says the word adorable is so sexy that I feel my face warming up even more. Ren kisses me one last time, this kiss lasting for a full ten minutes. When he parts his lips we’re not out of breath at all. It’s because we’re undead, I know it is.

Ren puts a hand on my shoulder and says, “When can we see each other again?”

I gulp I want to see him again.

“How about two nights from now? Could we go to the park?”

Ren smiles, “That sounds good.”

He smiles at me one last time and then he is gone.