Vampires can Love Too

Vampire Hunter

The next night I work at Julian’s again and after work I go for more blood. I’m snacking on a person in an alley when I see a boy in the street with blonde hair. He claims that there are vampires in Japan. I gulp is he a vampire hunter? I stop feeding early just in case and go back home.

Today is the night when I will see Ren again. I put on perfume, wear a slinky black dress and heels and walk out into the night. I arrive at the park a little early. It’s only nine, Ren said he would be here around nine thirty. I wait on a bench for Ren. It’s nine fifteen when I feel a hand on my waist. The hand squeezes me tightly and then I hear a voice murmur in my ear,

“You look hot tonight, did you do all this for me?”

I turn around and see Ren in a loose fitting white shirt; it is long sleeved. He is wearing tight pants that turn me on. I smile and get up from the bench. Ren’s hands leave me for a moment but once we’re standing together again his hands wrap around my waist.

“I missed you Aura,” he says.

“Me too,” I say.

Ren’s lips are on me then. His hands grasp my hair. He tugs on it and I want more.

Ren’s lips are off of mine then and I’m saying, “Come on Ren, naughtier.”

Ren chuckles and his fingers are on my leg. He rubs my thigh in a circular way over and over again until I can’t take it anymore, I’m moaning. I feel myself losing control. I try to gain control of myself but when Ren’s lips go down to my neck and lick around it in a circular motion I feel myself spinning out of control.

Ren then asks me in a sexy way if I want to go into to the shadows to continue this. I gulp then, gaining a little control. I’m not sure about where that’ll lead. I tell him I’m fine here but he tries to change my mind. I moan as his lips kiss my ear. I raise my lips to his and then we’re kissing again. I hear a scream then. I turn around and see Karin. I gulp, uh-oh. Ren doesn’t seem fazed though.

“How could you make out with one of my friends Ren?”

Ren frowns, “I like Aura that’s why.”

Karin yells infuriated, “I’ll talk to you later.”

She leaves then and Ren says, “I’m sorry my pesky sister bothered us. Now where were we?”

Ren leans down to kiss me again but before I can get lost in him again I’ve got to tell him about my dream and about the possible vampire hunter.

“Ren I have something I have to tell you,” I say.

“Can’t it wait? I’ve never been this turned on with you before.”

I gulp, I know if I don’t tell him it’s urgent that our innocent kissing could lead to something I don’t truly want.

“Ren it’s urgent,” I say pleading.

Ren stops trying to kiss me and asks what’s wrong. I tell him about my horrific dream and about the boy who might be a vampire slayer. Ren doesn’t say anything. He is staring at the ground. I can tell my words have affected him though because he is shaking.

“We need to talk about this somewhere safe,” Ren says.

“How about your house?” I suggest.

Ren grimaces, “Karin is there, I don’t want to deal with her now. Can we go to your house. Your parents are probably just as intelligent as mine are.”

I shrug, “Sure.”

Ren nods and we run off toward my house.

It is still dark out when we get to my house. I open the front door and once Ren and I are inside I see my parents have returned home early. It is only ten thirty. They would normally be looking for food.

“Who’s that your boyfriend?” I hear Felix snicker in the background.

I feel myself pale, “No! We’re just going out, that’s it.”

Ren takes my chin in his hand and says, “We really should be boyfriend and girlfriend. Then you might be more inclined to go farther with me.”

My cheeks are blazing then. Felix makes a vomiting noise and my parents laugh. I feel so embarrassed.

“Would you care to introduce us to your handsome friend?” My mom says.

“This is Ren Maaka,” I say.

My mom’s eyes go wide, “Is he related to your new friend?”

I nod and my mom laughs, “Well what do you know? You made two friends out of the same family.”

My father turns to Ren then, his eyes steely. “You better not make her pregnant.”

“Daddy!” I squeal my face reddening.

Ren smiles sweetly though, completely calm in this awkward situation.

“I won’t do anything that your daughter doesn’t want,” he says.

My father pales, “That doesn’t make me feel any better.”

My mom scoffs, “Don’t worry honey they’ll use protection. Won’t you?”

My mom’s eyes are on us. I feel myself turning even redder. Ren nods solemly and I try to hide my face.

“So why are you kids here anyway?” My mom asks.

I look at Ren and he urges me to go on. I tell my family about my dream and about the possible vampire hunter. I see all of their eyes go wide with fright.

“You need to be more careful when you hunt sweetie,” My mom says.

I nod. My mom turns to Ren then. I see him stiffen when she trains her eyes on him.

“And you need to protect my daughter with everything you’ve got. I’m dubbing you as her protector.”

Ren nods, “I won’t let them kill her.”

“What are we going to do?” I moan.

My parents look worried.

“Let us talk about this while you show Ren the house sweetie,” My mother says.

I nod and take Ren’s hand. I show him every room except my brother’s and parents. When we stop outside of my room I can see Ren is intrigued. I know he wants to see inside. I open my door and I go inside. Ren is behind me and he looks at my room.

“It’s nice,” he says after a full ten minutes have passed.

I smile and tell him that this is just for show like the other rooms and that I sleep in the basement with my family. Ren nods and sees a bed. He nods toward it. I feel myself blush. I get on the bed and he joins me.

“I think I am falling in love for you Aura,” Ren says taking my hand in his.

“How? We’ve barely known each other.”

Ren sighs, “Don’t you feel it too Aura? This feeling that makes me feel so good when we’re together?”

I nod, I know what he’s talking about. I’ve often had that feeling that we’re soul mates.

I tell Ren this and he nods, saying, “See? We’re madly in love with each other.”

I know what he’s implying. He still wants me to sleep with him. I sigh, is that all he wants from me? If he gets that will he leave me?

Ren sees my sad look and says, “Hey sweetheart what’s with that sad look?”

I shake my head. I feel tears threatening to fall. Ren is in my face then. He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. I feel mesmerized by them. They are a beautiful yellow. Before I know what is going on Ren is licking at my tears. I shudder. He takes his lips off me then and gives me a hug. I snuggle against him. Ren moans and then he is kissing my hand. I sigh and his lips trail up to my mouth. He licks my lips and I moan.

He then kisses me making me sigh. His hand is on my thigh, rubbing up and down; over and over again. I feel dizzy. I am consumed by him. Ren separates his lips from mine and then lightly pushes me on to the bed. I am lying across the bed now. Ren places his hands into mine and leans over me. He licks at my neck and then begins to suck softly on it. It makes a wet sound like shoes moving over squishy ground. I moan as he does this.

“Oh Ren keep going,” I mutter.

He continues, his hands slowly wandering to my waist. He leaves his hands there as he sucks on my neck. I am in complete ecstasy now. I feel like I could be no happier. When his lips move off of my throat and go to my stomach I spasm. His wet tongue goes inside my belly button. I groan and he keeps licking inside it.

I twitch a little as his tongue twirls around in my belly button. He takes his lips off of my belly button and brings me up to sit on the bed.

“Want to take it to the next level?” Ren asks.

I gulp and shake my head.

Ren sighs and says, “All right we’ll do this at your pace.”

Ren stares into my eyes then. I wiggle under his scrutiny.

“My love,” he begins.

“This vampire slayer is going to be causing problems for us. We need to eliminate him immediately.”

“I know, my dream could become true if we don’t stop him.”

Ren scoffs, “Please, with these reflexes he’ll never catch me.”

I arch an eyebrow. In a split second Ren is in front of me. He moves around the room in a split second. I just gape at him. I know vampires are supposed to be fast, I just didn’t know how fast we could actually move. Ren grins at me and says that we should probably leave now. Where are we going? I ask.

Ren says we can go anywhere we want the night is still early. We leave the house saying goodbye to my parents. They tell us to be safe. Ren asks me once we’re out of the house if I can dance. I say yes and Ren gets this huge smile on his face. He tells me he knows the perfect place for us. Ren takes me to a dance club called, “Electric Fever.”

We pay five dollars each to get in. Once we’re inside the place is dark with strobing lights. A fast paced song is playing. Ren grins and we go on the dance floor. I bump and grind to the song, Ren grinding behind me. When the song changes to a slow one Ren slips his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his neck and we slow dance.

The rest of the night passes in a flash and before I know it it’s almost dawn. Ren takes me back to my house, kisses me intimately on my porch and asks when we can see each other again. I frown and think about it.

“How about a week from now,” I say.

Ren’s face falls. I know he wanted to see me again as soon as possible.

“I’m sorry Ren but I need to work at my job a little while until I take another break.”

Ren nods but still has that dejected look on his face.

I sigh and kiss him on the lips again. His body leans into mine and he wraps a hand around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. We stay in that position kissing for a good solid fifteen minutes. I break away and Ren says he’ll see me a week from now.

I smile and wave goodbye to him. Ren disappears in a swarm of bats and I’m left alone. I walk in my house and I am confronted by my parents.

“You need to go out with that boy tomorrow and kill that vampire hunter,” my father says as soon as I step into the room.

I frown, “Why? He’s not a threat yet.”

“Yet she says. Listen Aura vampire hunters are infamous for killing their targets slowly and inflicting pain on them.”

I sigh, “Okay I’ll go out with Ren tomorrow and hunt that vampire hunter down.”

“That’s my girl,” my father says, his voice proud sounding.

I head for the basement to get some shuteye when my mother says, “Remember to use your wits tomorrow.”

I nod and enter the basement. I slip into my coffin and fall asleep.