Status: On Hiatus

Adopted by the Volturi, & I'm Blind

Four

Alice P.O.V.

The little girl, shorter than her by a lot, was holding onto the robes of Aro. She was smiling, laughing, and calling him ‘Daddy’. She wasn’t part vampire in the least, Alice could hear her heartbeat beating perfectly in her small chest. It wasn’t accelerated like a half-vampire’s, like Nessie’s. She focused on Aro and saw him smiling at the child.
His hand brushed against her neck, and the little girl didn’t flinch at his cold hands. She was confused, usually everyone flinches from a vampire’s cold skin. Especially if they were touched where their skin was sensitive like the neck.
“I have something to tell you,” Aro told the girl as they stopped and sat on an empty chaise lounge.
“What is it, Daddy?” the little girl said in a voice soft and sweet as the smell of honey. She couldn’t see the girl’s eyes because they were covered behind dark shades.
The first thought that popped into her mind was, “is she blind?”.
“I’m a vampire, sweetie. Everybody who is in our house is a vampire.” he said.
“But, you’re warm. I can hear your heartbeat, even right now. You can’t be a vampire, but even if you were, I wouldn’t care.” she told him. Warmth? Heartbeat?
“Still, I want you to know that I would never hurt you. Neither would anyone else, but I doubt anyone would want to hurt you. Why don’t you care that I’m a vampire?” he asked her.
“Because. . .because you’re my dad. Everyone else is my family as well. I’m not gonna let a let thing like being a vampire, keep me from thinking that you’re my family.” she told him.
The vision ended there.
“Alice.” she heard her brother’s voice, Edward, from across the room. He saw the vision because of his mind-reading abilities, and apparently he was just as surprised.
“Alice, what did you see?” Carlisle’s voice broke the silence in the room. The family were now in the same room. She knew she was going to explain it, but she didn’t quite know how.
“Aro has adopted a child. A human child.” she said, summarizing the vision she just had.
“From the Volturi?” Carlisle said, astonished.
“Yes, but the child is weird herself. She said she could feel warmth from his skin. She could hear his heartbeat.” Edward said, astonished.
Alice couldn’t believe it, a small human girl hearing a vampire’s heartbeat. Feeling warmth from their skin? It was impossible.
“Warmth?” Esme asked.
“A vampire having a heartbeat. . .” Rosalie said, probably thinking about having a child again.
“I saw her when Aro was telling her about him and the rest of the Volturi being vampires. She wasn’t scared.” Alice told them.
“Guess Aro’s a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to humans.” Emmett joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

Maemi’s P.O.V.
2 Months Later

Dad and I were walking down the hall, I was holding onto his robes as we walked. We were talking about when Felix and I tried to take on Demetri. Even though I got a few good hits, he still won. Plus, Gianna was a little upset that I hit him. But Heidi told me to give her something to make her feel better, so I gave her some heels that she kept on asking for. I don’t even know how they look like.
We stopped walking and we sat down on a little, couch type of thing.
“I have something to tell you,” he began. Wonder why he was hesitating.
“What is it, Daddy?” I asked him.
“I’m a vampire, sweetie. Everybody who is in our house is a vampire.” he said.
“But, you’re warm. I can hear your heartbeat, even right now. You can’t be a vampire, but even if you were, I wouldn’t care.” I told him, honestly.
“Still, I want you to know that I would never hurt you. Neither would anyone else, but I doubt anyone would want to hurt you. Why don’t you care that I’m a vampire?” he asked me.
“Because. . .because you’re my dad. Everyone else is my family as well. I’m not gonna let a let thing like being a vampire, keep me from thinking that you’re my family.” I said.
“I’m glad you said that. Half of me was thinking that you would run away.” he said, chuckling.
Before I could respond, he told me something very interesting.
“I don’t know how you’re going to react to this, Maemi, but I know. I have an ability to hear a person’s thoughts from their entire lifetime with a single touch. I know what happened to you when you were younger.” he said.
“Even though you know, you can’t tell anyone. I don’t want anybody treating me an differently, the same goes for your Dad.” I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha i posted it four times
the window didn't want to open so I kept on clicking the button to submit it
it's all good now
thanks for the comments!
sucks, i needed to post a chapter 4 times for people to comment
T.T
jk, thank you people who comment!
Read my new story please!!!
Pawns