Status: On Hiatus

Adopted by the Volturi, & I'm Blind

Eight

Third P.O.V.

Jacob lunged for Maemi. Another leech? What the hell!, he thought to himself. He was going to pin her to the floor, but he had missed. Her speed just proved him right that she was, in fact, a bloodsucker.
Edward just shook his head at Jacob’s stupidity. Surely Jake would have been able to smell her scent, and that it wasn’t as ‘sickly sweet’ as theirs. Ugh, what does Renesmee see in him? Oh right, the Imprint.
“Jacob!” Esme cried out as she saw Maemi narrowly escape Jacob’s clutches.
“Why do you guys have another leech here?” he asked loudly, while picking himself up from the ground.
Maemi was shocked as too why he would try to attack her. I’m not a slimy black worm thingy! she thought to herself, offended. She heard him as he dove through the air to tackle her. His pulse was incredibly loud so it was easy for her to dodge him.
“I’m not a slimy black worm thingy!” she said while facing his general direction.
“Ha-ha, slimy black worm thingy, hahaha.” Emmett chuckled at Maemi’s outburst.
“Jacob, this is Maemi. Aro’s adoptive human daughter. She is not a vampire.” Obviously, he wanted to add to the end of his sentence.
“Oops, my bad.” Jacob said, scratching the back of his neck while going to sit next to Renesmee on the couch.
“It’s alright, it’s not the first time it’s happened to me.” she told him, brushing the incident off her shoulders. Felix and Demetri did it to her all the time. Sometimes Alec too.
“So, Aro adopted a human? Hypocrite.” Jacob said, though muttered the hypocrite part so Maemi wouldn’t hear him dissing her father.
“I heard that.” Maemi said to him in a sing-song tone.
“You sure she’s not half like Renesmee? Or even a quarter?” Jacob asked.
“Nope, I’m a complete and utter human.” she said as she pranced over to Alice and glomped her while saying, “Glomp!” while she did so.

Rosalie P.O.V.
Maemi hugged Alice after the whole fiasco with Jacob thinking she was a vampire. That dog is such an idiot, thinking Maemi was a vampire. Ugh, hopefully she was more fun than Bella when she was a human. It’ll be fun having a new shopping partner when Alice and I go shopping.
Hmm, she did say that she doesn’t care what she wears so she’ll be fun to dress up in cute clothes.
“Oh, how rude of me. Maemi, are you hungry?” Esme said while getting up to go to the kitchen.
“I’m always hungry!” Maemi said and went to follow her.
“Sure, she isn’t a wolf with that type of appetite?” Jacob asked. Why can’t he get it through his thick mind that she’s human? Something that all of us we’ll never completely be!
“Nope! Hundred percent human, no wolf blood in me!” Maemi exclaimed from the kitchen, while waiting for Esme to make her something.

Maemi P.O.V.
The rest of the day went by great, we talked, I played chess with Jasper, Edward didn’t read my mind, Esme gave me some cookie dough ice cream (YAY!!!), and Renesmee is awesome. Jacob is whatever, he still thinks I’m weird because I wear sunglasses inside the house. Well, I think that’s why.
“Maemi, are you tired? It’s pretty late.” Esme asked me.
“A little I guess,” I told her and then let out a giant yawn. Hahaha, and I let out a small burp at the end.
“Scusa.” I whispered while Emmett’s laugh roared.
“I’ll lead you back to your room.” Esme said and I heard her soft, almost silent, footsteps fade away.
“Goodnight!” I said and skipped after her. Alice giggled, don’t know why, and then I almost tripped going up the stairs. She saw me trip and she didn’t say anything! Meanie. Everyone laughed, besides Esme and Cullen-kun.
“Meanies! Warn me next time Alice-chan!” I told her, then ran up the stairs.
“Goodnight Maemi.” Esme said as she kissed my forehead and left.
“NIGHT!!!!!!” I yelled knowing they heard me.
“Night, Maemi.”
“Goodnight.”
“G’night.”
“Try not to fall out of bed!” that was Emmett for sure.
“Sweet dreams!”
Everyone said and some other things I couldn’t really here. They didn’t yell like I did because they knew I could hear them perfectly fine. I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt while taking off my bra and putting it in the hamper. Flopping down onto the bed and crawling under the sheets, I fell asleep.

Then I woke up in the middle of the night to banging noises, moans, and quiet screams. As well as racing heartbeats.
“Keep it down Emmett and Rosalie!” I said as I banged on the wall. I had to deal with this at home with Demetri and Gianna but come on! They’re not even this loud.
“Crap, I told you Emmett!” Rosalie said and then moaned.
“Sorry.” Emmett told me, I think, and then groaned.
I quickly got up and searched for my iPod. Where did I put it?! I’m going to be traumatized soon if I don’t find it. Suddenly I touched a piece of cool metal and a pair of earphones. Yes! I quickly put them on and put a random song then fell asleep again. I had to put it very loud to drown out the sounds of them getting ‘it’ on.
What’s up with vampires having sex all the time?
♠ ♠ ♠
finally!!!!
thank you
miss myself
for reminding me!!
bit of a filler i think but funny. XD

February 10, 2011
Okay! I am doing this from my friend's laptop! I do not have internet! and to make it even worse, my computer deleted my file where this story and my Other story as well! I'm going to rewrite it (not the story, just the two chapters i had) and hopefully i will have a chapter out soon!