I'm a Fake

Ticklish

Not much later, Frank came downstairs and into the living room.

“Hey Gerard,” he said. Frank sat down on the couch between Gerard and me. “Have you been here long?”

“No,” said Gerard, turning the television off. “Just a few minutes. And in those few minutes Vanessa has already come to hate me.”

Gerard smiled, Frank looked at me then back at Gerard, and I just rolled my eyes.

“Why does she hate you?” asked Frank.

“I don’t know,” said Gerard.

“Why do you hate Gerard?” Frank asked me.

“Because when I told him my name he said, ‘so you’re Vanessa,’ and then he wouldn’t tell me why he said that,” I said, glaring at Gerard.

“That’s it?” said Frank. “Didn’t you think he was just joking?"

I looked at Frank and then at Gerard.

“No,” I said. “Were you just joking around Gerard?”

He smiled.

“Yeah,” he said. I stared at him.

“I still hate you,” I said.

“How can you hate me? You don’t even know me,” said Gerard, placing his hands over his face and pretending to cry. He started making crying noises and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Ok!” I said. “If you stop pretending to cry I won’t hate you anymore.”

“Yay!” exclaimed Gerard, bringing his hands from away from his face to reveal a smile.

“Well, now that we’ve got that straightened out,” said Frank. “What’d you come over for, Gerard?”

“Just wanted to meet Vanessa,” said Gerard standing up from the couch. “Since I’ve heard so much about her.”

Before either Frank or I could say anything to him he quickly left the house. I looked at Frank and punched him lightly in the shoulder.

“So he did know something,” I said. “Do you talk about me to your friends?”

“Maybe,” he said, smiling. Frank turned to go into the kitchen but I tackled him to the ground. I turned him so his face was facing up and straddled him.

“You’re going to regret talking about me to your friends,” I said, smiling evilly. Frank looked scared for a minute, thinking I was going to punch him like I did the other day or beat him up. But then my plan would be ruined. Instead, I started tickling his sides. Frank started giggling and struggled to get away from me. Frank finally shoved me off of him and got on top of me and began tickling my sides, which happen to be very ticklish.

“Frank!!” I yelled between laughs. “Stop!”

I tried to move his hands away from my sides but it wouldn’t work.

“Please stop, Frank,” I said. “I’m sorry for tickling you! Just stop!”

Finally he stopped tickling me and we both laughed. As our laughs subsided I could just hear our heavy breathing. As I got my breath back, I sat up from being on the floor. Frank had already gotten off of me and was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall.

“That was fun,” I said, smiling.

“Yeah,” said Frank, smiling back. I sat next to him against the wall and looked at him.

“What now?” I asked.

“I dunno,” said Frank, shrugging. Frank looked over at me and our eyes met. I kept staring into his eyes, unable to look away, and before I knew it my lips met his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about no updates on Friday and Saturday. I had absolutely no time. I had to help set up for Winter Ball on Friday and I got home at 9: 30 and I went right to bed. Then Saturday I had to help finish setting up in the morning. Then the rest of Saturday I was busy getting ready and going to Winter Ball. So that's my excuse ; ) Hopefully this update will make up for it. Feedback?
~Sally