I'm a Fake

Guilty?

Frank and I, well mostly Frank, had been enjoying having the house to ourselves. Having the house to ourselves was even enjoyable when we had school. Frank kept telling me how much he loved me and I would say it back. I was still waiting for the moment to go through with my plan. If I wanted to do it this week I had to do soon. Today was Friday and Linda would be home tomorrow.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a book. Frank had gone to get some food so we wouldn’t starve. So I was enjoying having some time by myself. But that didn’t last long because there was a knock on the door. I sighed and went to see who it was. As I opened the door I saw it was Gerard. He grinned when he saw me.

“Hey Vanessa,” he said. “You still don’t hate me anymore do you?”

I laughed.

“No,” I said. “Luckily I don’t hate you anymore.”

“That’s good,” he said. “Is Frank here?”

“No,” I said.

“Oh,” said Gerard. “Well, I came to get a magazine I let Frank borrow. Can I go see if it’s in his room?”

“Yeah,” I said. I let Gerard inside and closed the door after he entered.

Gerard headed to the stairs and I followed him. As we were going up the stairs Gerard looked behind him and saw me right behind him.

“Don’t trust me?” asked Gerard.

“Nope,” I said, grinning at him.

When we got to Frank’s room Gerard went over to Frank’s side table and looked through a pile of magazines before grabbing the one I assumed had to be his. I was standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe. Gerard walked over to the door.

“Can I get through?” he asked.

“It’s gonna cost you,” I replied, smirking.

He smirked back.

“What’s it gonna cost me?” he asked.
I only smirked some more before stepping close to him and kissing him. Gerard smiled into the kiss and I let him push his tongue into my mouth. I pressed my body close to his and pushed him back until we were on Frank’s bed. I let Gerard pull my shirt over my head and then I took his off. I kissed him again and started to unbutton his pants. I heard the front door open and close and smiled into mine and Gerard’s kiss. Luckily Gerard didn’t hear the door or the footsteps coming down the hallway.

“What the fuck!?” yelled Frank. Gerard quickly stopped kissing me and looked towards Frank who looked both hurt and angry. I looked at Frank and started to smile, but then stopped. I didn’t feel happy like I thought I would when I saw Frank hurt. I felt…guilty?
♠ ♠ ♠
This was for all the lovely commenters ^_^
~Sally