I'm a Fake

I Was Wrong

Frank turned to walk out the door.

“Frank, wait!” I said. He stopped and turned to look at me. I could see the pain in his eyes and I could feel it inside of me. I didn’t like this. I didn’t think my plan would hurt me too. Frank looked passed me at Gerard. I looked too. Gerard had put his shirt on and looked very guilty. He walked toward Frank and placed a hand on Frank’s shoulder. Frank flinched slightly.

“Frank, I’m so s--,” Gerard started to say. Anger flashed in Frank’s eyes though.

“Get out,” Frank spat, shrugging away from Frank’s shoulder. Gerard stared at Frank for a minute before putting his head down and shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away.

After Gerard left, Frank looked at me.

“Why’d you do that to me Vanessa?” Frank asked. I looked at the floor and I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

“Because,” I started. “I thought I hated you. I wanted to hurt you. But…now I regret even thinking that. I’m so sorry Frank.”

“Bullshit,” said Frank, pain and anger dripping off that one word. Tears slipped from my eyes and I let out a sob.

I couldn’t be here right now. I needed to get out. I ran past Frank and went downstairs and out the front door. I didn’t know where I was going but I didn’t care. I just needed to get away from Frank. I couldn’t stand being in the same room as Frank at the moment. I had hurt him more than I imagined. I hurt the person I actually loved. I was just too dumb to figure that out before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it ^_^ Comments?
~Sally