I'm a Fake

Apologize

I don’t know what time it was when I finally returned to Frank’s house, but it had to be late. It had gotten dark a while ago. Luckily, even though it was late, Frank had left the front door unlocked. I quietly entered the house, closing and locking the door behind me. There were no lights on in the house and I couldn’t see where I was going. I headed in the general direction of the stairs, cautiously climbing up them, careful not to fall. I reached the top of the stairs and went to the end of the hall feeling the walls for Frank’s bedroom door. I finally found it and quietly pushed it open and slipped inside. As I was going toward my mattress, I tripped over it, not being able to see it and fell right on to Frank’s bed. I thought I would fall on him, but the bed was surprisingly empty. I lay down on his bed, seeing as he wasn’t here. I didn’t know where he was but right now I just wanted to sleep.

---

I must not have been asleep for long because when I woke up it was still dark. I heard someone fumbling to open the window in Frank’s room. Even though I was scared that someone was trying to break in, I tiptoed over to the window and looked out. I sighed in relief. It was only Frank trying to get in. The window was locked, so I unlocked it and opened it. Frank stared at me.

“What are you doing here?” he finally asked.

“I had to come back sometime,” I said. “I do need to sleep. Where were you?”

Frank climbed through the window and stood up in front of me.

“Looking for you,” he said, looking into my eyes.

“Why?” I asked.

“I still love you,” he said.

Damn it. I could feel the tears coming again.

“Frank?” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“I really am sorry,” I said.

“I don’t want to hear it,” he said. He walked past me and went to his bed and lying down. I stared out the window for a minute before going to my mattress and laying down, falling back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for tonight. I thought I'd update twice because I probably won't be updating tomorrow :/ I should be able to update on Sunday though ^_^ Feedback?
~Sally