Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember That Time When You Made A Really Cute Face?

Remember when we first started dating? We were getting used to the idea of it and moving in slowly, small kisses of affection here and there, holding hands, and spending time together. We didn’t just jump into the relationship and make out –we took our time with it.
We’d just come back from a day trip to Rhode Island, I took you to Brenton Point in New Port. Remember? It had been an exceptionally warm day in early February so we just decided to go there. We were standing outside your dorm, me not wanting to leave you –I lived on the other side of campus then –when you suddenly kissed me. It reminded me of our first kiss, soft, sweet, perfect.
“I had a great time, Ben.” You said pressing your forehead to mine, your breath showing in the coldness of the night.
I smiled and kissed you again, “I did too.” I replied, praying to God I didn’t have horrible breath.
You smiled, your teeth showing in the moonlight. “You should go.” You said quietly.
I nodded, “I wish I didn’t have to.” I replied taking your hand in mine and giving it a light squeeze. It was surprisingly warm. You gave me a stern look and I sighed, “One more kiss?” I asked.
You sighed, “Only on the cheek.” You said and started leaning in. In the last second I turned my head so I caught your lips, “You little sneak.” You laughed scrunching up your nose slightly and pulling away from me.
That face, your scrunched up nose and your slightly narrowed eyes that were glowing with happiness made me smile. I loved and still love when you make that face.
“No, don’t go.” I whined like a little kid, grabbing your forearm and pulling you back into my embrace.
“You’re the one who should be leaving.” You said putting your hands on my chest and giving me a light shove, I didn’t budge.
“Don’t make me.” I said kissing you softly on your nose. You made that face again and I grinned. “That’s a cute face.” I pointed out.
Your face relaxed and your eyes held confusion, “What face?” You asked.
“The one where you scrunch up your nose,” I replied kissing your forehead.
“I do not scrunch up my nose!” You disagreed.
“You do.” I laughed.
“Do not.” You said blushing and looking down at your feet.
I made you look back at me and pressed our foreheads together, “You do, and I think it’s the cutest thing in the world.” I said.
You smiled, “You think it’s cute?” You asked.
“I think you’re positively beautiful and you have the cutest expressions and the sexiest laugh ever.” I replied.
You kissed me, “Thank you.” You breathed before adding, “But it’s late and I’m tired so instead of standing in the cold and letting you compliment me I’m going to bed… You should get to your dorm before you pass out. You look exhausted.”
I shrugged, I was tired but I didn’t want to leave you, “Okay,” I whispered.
“Goodnight, Ben.” You said pulling away.
I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket, keeping them warm, “Goodnight Annabelle.” I said as I watched you walk inside.
When I got to my dorm, I fell asleep the moment my head hit my pillow.
I dreamt of you that night, just like I always did.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that mouth,
And those lips
No boy can resist
.....
I'm not in love
But ah, what the hell?


<3

I updated because I wanted to show you guys something! It's sad and cute :D which makes it SUTE! (Thank my English teacher for making me start combining words.)

Anywhooo- CLICK IT

Awww.... so cute right?

BUT, seriously. Comment! 4 sounds good? I mean... 14 subscribers... only 4 of you need to comment (or more, that would always be nice)... Go for it.

Comment&Subscribe.