Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember How We Spent Our Valentine's Day?

Valentine’s Day was interesting. We didn’t want to do anything too intimate since we had only started dating, your solution was to treat it like a regular day but I wouldn’t have that. I wanted to do something.
Valentine’s Day happened to be on a Friday so we had to finish our classes before we did anything. The plans were for us to go out to dinner and then head back to my dorm and just watch a bunch of movies all night.
Everything went as planned, except I had way more fun than I expected and we both decided we weren’t hungry so we skipped dinner and went straight to my dorm.
“I’ll make you a deal.” You said taking your shoes off and looking me dead in the eye.
“What?” I asked and started towards the TV.
“You have to agree first.” You said.
“Will I regret it?” I asked.
You shrugged, “Maybe.”
I sighed, “Tell me the deal...”
“Will you watch A Walk to Remember with me?” You asked suddenly becoming shy and finding your bare feet to be very interesting.
I smiled, “Sure.”
You looked up at me and cocked your head to the side, “Are you sure?”
“Annabelle,” The corners of your lips tugged upwards at the use of your name, “It’s Valentine’s Day. It’s for both of us, not just me. Plus, what’s a Valentine’s Day without one chick flick?”
You kissed me quickly before burying your head in my chest, “I’m going to cry, just warning you.”
I laughed and trailed kisses from your cheek down to your neck, “Why?”
“Because Nicholas Sparks always has upsetting moments and they
always make me cry.”
“Then what’s the point of watching them?” I asked confused.
“Because he’s an amazing author and his movies always end up being pretty awesome.” You said in duh tone.
“That’s a good reason.” I responded and you rolled your eyes and smiled at me.

~~~~~

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful." you quoted with tears running down your cheeks.
“Annabelle, shhhh.” I soothed you,
You waved me off, “It’ll pass. Just give me a minute.” You said blinking repeatedly.
I laughed, “You’re so calm about this.”
“I watch Nicholas Sparks movies a lot, I’m used to this.” You replied wiping your face with the back of your hand.
I shook my head at you before pressing my lips to yours, “You’re ridiculous.”
You smiled into the kiss and made a noise of agreement, “But you’re here with me now which means you must like how ridiculous I am.” You whispered.
“Touché.” I said pressing my lips against yours in a rougher manner.
You laughed and kissed me back with the same force. I started to think we were getting somewhere when you suddenly pulled away and sat up on the bed with a smirk.
“What…?” I asked confused and breathless.
You shrugged, “I want to watch the ending.” You stated simply before turning your attention back to the movie. "I'm sorry she never got her miralce. She did, it was you." you went right back to quoting.
I never saw you as a tease, but it just made me more attracted to you –brought me closer to loving you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does he watch your favorite movies,
Does he hold you when you cry,
Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts when you've seen it a million times?


No offense, but you guys suck at commenting. I say that with love. <3 see that? Imagine that but like 19845798376854x bigger. Yeah. I love you THAT much, which is why you should comment to show that you LOVE this story? Yeah, see where I'm going with this? :D

Kinda/sorta horrible. Oh well.

Comment&Subscribe.