Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember When We Went To The Park?

Although I do think dancing in the rain with you was one of my favorite activities, going to the park with you was always and adventure.
It was the day before your birthday, the most memorable time that we went to the park. Kyle, Mallory, Brooke, and Tony were with us when we were there; it was one of the few times that the whole group was with us.
I was pushing you on a swing when Brooke suddenly ran by screaming and Kyle chased after her, tackling her down and throwing a handful of leaves on her. “Kyle you better fucking run like hell!” she yelled after he got up and started skipping away.
“Oh yeah?” Kyle asked in a challenging tone, “I’d like to see you try and catch me.”
Brooke jumped to her feet and ran after Kyle who suddenly realized she was all business and started running away.
“Bad move on Kyle’s part.” Mallory said looking over at you. She was sitting on the swing next to you, but she wasn’t airborne.
You nodded, “Maybe he’ll learn a lesson this time and not piss her off ever again.” You replied.
“I doubt that.” I said joining in on your conversation.
“Well once Brooke gets him wrapped around her finger, he won’t piss her off.” Tony said as he came to stand next to me.
“Or it could totally backfire and he could piss her off all the time just so they could have make up sex.” Mallory said jokingly.
You laughed, “Get your head out of the gutter, Mal.”
Mallory laughed when suddenly I felt a bunch of leaves thrown onto my head, “Kyle!” I yelled whipping around to see him running away laughing. I stopped pushing you and chased after him.
I was about to get to him when I was side tackled by Brooke, “Sorry Ben. I couldn’t let you hurt my target.”
I huffed as she got off of me and started chasing Kyle again. I stood up, making sure to grab a few leaves and stuff them in the pocket of my sweatshirt, and turned around to meet a handful of leaves. I blinked and felt a small pull the corners of my lips upward, you were standing there with a huge smile on your face. “Sorry Ben. I couldn’t resist.”
“You know, people keep saying sorry but I’m starting to think that they don’t mean it.” I replied, slowly grabbing the leaves that I had placed in my pocket.
Your smile dropped when you noticed my hand in my pocket. You went to turn in run but I quickly grabbed you around your waist making you scream and start laughing, “Ben let me go!” you squealed.
“Give me a sincere apology.” I said quietly, not being able to contain my laugh.
“I’m sorry!” you yelled trying to wriggle free of my grasp.
“Okay, I forgive you.” I said releasing you.
You turned to face me and stood there completely confused, “Really?” You asked.
“Nope.” I smirked and threw the leaves at you before bolting in the opposite direction.
“Ben!” You whined before starting to chase after me.
I didn’t realize how fast you were, and I remember being completely shocked when I turned around and you ran straight into me and we both tumbled to the ground.
When I hit the ground the air was knocked from my lungs, “Whoa.” I said breathlessly.
You luckily landed on me and you smirked, “What? Didn’t know a girl could run that fast?”
I opened my mouth to reply when you were suddenly yanked off of me. “Help me get Kyle!” Brooke demanded holding you by your shoulders.
You nodded and shot me a small before running off with Brooke, “You’ll never catch me!” Kyle yelled running towards me. I was stupidly still laying on the ground.
Apparently, Kyle didn’t see me so he tripped face first over my leg. “Ow.” He said sitting up and holding his head.
I sat up and looked at him, “Serves you right.” I replied with a smirk.
“Pile!” Brooke yelled before her and Mallory tackled Kyle back to the ground. I felt your arms wrap loosely around my neck and prepared to be yanked back onto the ground, but I wasn’t. You sat behind me and rested your chin on my shoulder, without realizing it I started to lean into you. You didn’t seem to mind.
Tony walked over and sat down next to Kyle and watched as he tried to wrestle the two girls. You laughed and slid your arms off my neck and crawled around to sit next to me. I missed your touch.
We watched Kyle struggle until Mallory got bored and sat besides Tony and it was just Brooke and him wrestling.
“Say sorry.” Brooke demanded.
“Never!” Kyle yelled childishly.
You laughed and shook your head, your bangs falling in front of your eyes. I couldn’t resist. I wrapped my arms around your waist, you yelped quietly, and pulled you onto my lap. “Here.” I said fixing your hair. I rested it on the top of your glasses, and the urge became too much. I brushed my lips against your cheek quickly before leaning back slightly. I was afraid of your reaction.
You turned your head and glanced at me from the corner of your eye, blushing slightly. I nuzzled your cheek lightly and your response was to face forward and lean back into my chest. I really liked the feeling of it.
“I like you.” I whispered in your ear.
You rested your hands on top of mine and laughed softly, “I like you too, Ben.” You said cutely.
Everything you do is cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
You're as cute
As a button
The things you do
Sure are something
Are you running out of breath
From running through my head
All night


I'm feeling nice today :D but I have hot chocolate so that explains why xD

Comment&Subscribe!

3 comments this timee fer sure (: