‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Heartbreak or is it?

I ended up going home after and Chelsea said she was sorry but it kind of came out during their romantic time which I shuddered at. Now I'm laying on the couch and felt like I had to throw up. Damn morning sickness, I ran to the bathroom and heard someone already throwing up. I opened the door and saw Chelsea hugging the porcelain thrown.

"Chelsea" I said forgetting about my urge to puke. She turned her head and looked up at me.
"Ugh" Chelsea said and heaved once more and I turned my head not wanting to see it.
"Hmm, I've seen this picture many times with me" I said kneeling down next to her, "is someone preggers with me?"
"Probably" Chelsea said. Then I got the urge again and pushed her out of the way and my puke joined hers.
"Oh isn't this lovely two best friends puking with each other" Chelsea said.
"Yeah. Finally I get to be an Aunty" I said.
"Don't know that for sure" Chelsea said as she flushed the toilet. We both rinsed our mouths and brushed our teeth.
"You okay okay in there" Zacky asked us.
"Yeah, we are fine just morning sickness" I said causally.
"Shh" Chelsea said.
"Aww, does Chelsea have a bun in the oven" Zacky asked as he went over and rubbed her stomach causing her to laugh.
"No" Chelsea said laughing.
"Well let's go to the store and buy like 50 test and you can come to Stacie's appointment with us" Zacky said.
"Okay" Chelsea said standing up and following us out the door.

Alicia came downstairs yawning.
"Why are you all up so early" Alicia asked.
"We go things to do" I replied as I laced my fingers with Zacky's. Alicia nodded.
"Alicia, will you watch your lovely niece and nephew until I come back, Sure I will Stacie thanks for asking" Alicia said pouring some coffee.
"You knew what I was thinking" I said as we walked out the door and went to my mustang.
"Why don't we take your car" I asked Zacky.
"Yours is closer" Zacky said getting in the driver's seat. It was only 8:30 so we had plenty of time before my appointment. So we went to CVS picked out some test for Chelsea and Zacky paid for them. Then we went to a public restroom by the beach and Chelsea peed on the sticks and all of them said she was pregnant.
"Yay, our kids are gonna be the same age" I said jumping up and down.
"Sweet, but I'll set up an appointment to make sure" Chelsea said as we threw away the test. Zacky looked at us like whats the verdict.

"They say she is preggers but she is gonna make sure" I said as we got into my car and drove to Huntington Hospital. We went up to the pregnancy wing and I told them my name and I had to fill out forms.
"This is so boring" I said as I finished filling the paperwork out. Chelsea had her appointment card and we just sat and waited for my name to be called.

"Stacie Way" a nurse said. Zacky and I stood up and Chelsea smiled and mouthed I'll be waiting. We followed the nurse and she took my weight and I noticed I gained 5 pounds and frowned.
"You'll always be sexy to me" Zacky said kissing my cheek.
"Yeah but now I'm not a bean pole" I said sadly.
"You don't look five pounds bigger babe" Zacky said as we were put into our room. I looked around and remembered when I was with the twins and nothing changes in rooms even if I'm all the way at the West Coast instead of East. There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in smiling and he looked familiar.

"Dr. Day" I said.
"One and only, when one of my friends here said a certain Stacie Way was pregnant again I couldn't help but get transferred here to be her doctor" he replied. He then looked at Zacky and gave me a look.
"This isn't Frank" he said.
"Frank and I divorced three years ago, this is my boyfriend Zacky" I said.
"Ah, nice to meet you Zacky, I'm Dr. Day" he said holding his hand out and Zacky shook it.
"You and your men with Tattoos" Dr. Day said.
"I have a few more" I said showing him my deathbat and the one of Frank and the kids.
"Nice" he said, "okay now how far along do you think you are?"
"Probably about two weeks" I said.
"Well let's find out. You know the drill" Dr. Day said and I lifted up my shirt. He put the gel on the wand and I waited for the coldness to hit my stomach. Zacky and I looked toward the screen as Doctor day looked for the baby.

"Ah, here is the heart beat, you are more then two weeks" Dr. Day said. I looked at him confused.
"You sure cuz I started to feel this way about two weeks ago, I missed my period last week because before Zacky and I had our special time I had my period" I said to him.
"Hmm, you look more then two weeks" Dr. Day said. I thought about it and thought about if I had sex with anyone besides Frank but that was about a month ago.
"How far would you say she was" Zacky asked.
"About four weeks" Dr. Day said. I kept thinking. Zacky looked at me also confused as I was.
"You didn't have sex with any one else" Zacky asked me sounding hurt.
"No, the only time I had sex was with Frank and that was month ago" I said.
"I'll let you go to discuss this" Dr. Day said. We sat in the room looking at the picture to see the baby.
"Maybe it happened the last time we got drunk about four weeks ago" I said. Zacky sat and thought.
"Who knows but I'm going to go and get Chelsea" Zacky said standing up and walking out of the room. I just wanted to cry, because it hurt to see the person I loved walk out on me like that.

I cried some more looking at the baby picture and feeling my heart break. There was a knock on the door and Chelsea came in.
"Honey" Chelsea said and came over and hugged me. There was another knock and Dr. Day came in.
"Here, your done for today. I got you set up for another appointment next month" he said. I nodded and took the card and walked out with Chelsea. I looked around the waiting room and Zacky was no where to be found.
"He said he would meet us at the house" Chelsea said to me. I nodded and walked down the stairs with her because I wasn't going on any elevators. We got to the parking lot and that's when I really broke down and cried.
"Come on Stacie, let's get home first" Chelsea said picking me up and walking me to my car. She got in the driver's seat while I got in the passenger seat and curled up into a ball.
-------------------------------------------------
Zacky's Point of View

When I left the hospital and started to walk I know I broke her heart, but she broke mine too. I mine how else could she be four weeks when we had sex two weeks ago. I didn't get that far when I saw the Mustang go by and I saw Stacie look back at me and looked like she was crying. I shook my head and continued to walk home. I had to think about things. I love her but what if the baby wasn't mine. Then what was I going to do. I got closer and closer to my home and her's and I didn't want to go there just yet. So I went to the beach and sat on the sand. I just stared at the water and felt at piece until I heard someone saying my name.

"Vengeance" Matt's booming voice yelled. I turned and looked at him.
"Yeah" I said as Matt sat down next to me.
"What the fuck happened" he asked me.
"I was expect to see Gerard and Mikey running down the beach to flip out at me" I said.
"Stacie came back crying. Even Sophie and Ethan couldn't make her stop. Gerard looked at Chelsea like what was wrong and she didn't say anything. When I didn't see you with them in the car I knew something happened between you two. So tell me what happened" Matt said.
"Stacie's pregnant" I said.
"And you made her cry because of that, dude you should be more supportive and" Matt started to say but I cut him off.
"We had sex two weeks ago and she is about four weeks" I snapped. Matt looked at me with wide eyes.
"Wow, but you still didn't have to be an ass" Matt said.
"What if she cheated" I said.
"So it had to happen between your alone time and the party. You sure you only had sex that one time" Matt asked.
"I mean there was times when I wanted to like last month when Frank was here" I said.
"But that's it" Matt said. I nodded my head and laid back in the sand.

"Fuck my life" I yelled.
"Dude, you love her right" Matt asked me.
"Yeah, she is the most perfect girl in the world. She treats me better then Gena ever did and everything" I said.
"Then stay with her until the baby is born, you can't fuck this up after everythign that has happened" Matt said. I looked at him and just stayed where I was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian's Point Of View

I got a text from Frank saying he was in Huntington but he wasn't coming yet and then I got a call from Stacie crying. So I got up off my bed and through on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked over. I walked in not bothering to knock.
"Where is she" I asked Chelsea.
"Up in her room" Chelsea replied. I nodded and made my way up there.
"Uncle Brian, why's momma sad" Sophie asked me.
"I don't know why don't you go downstairs with Uncle Gerard and Aunt Chelsea" I said to her. She nodded and then ran over and hugged my legs before she went downstairs. I went to knock on Stacie's door but I heard a soft come in. I walked in and my heart broke. I went over to her and climbed into her bed.

"He up and left the doctors office" Stacie sobbed as she turned to look at me. I brought her down and wrapped my arms around her as she cried.
"I'm sorry hon, why though" I asked her.
"Because I'm more then 2 weeks pregnant" Stacie said.
"How far" I asked her.
"Four" Stacie replied and sobbed more, "it hurts Brian."
"I know honey" I said and rubbed soothing circles on her lower back. She cried more that I could feel her tears soak through my t-shirt.
"I love him and then he leaves me like that" Stacie cried. That shocked me. I didn't know her and Zacky loved each other, he hasn't loved anyone since Gena and I haven't loved any one since Michelle until Stacie came along.
"I'm sure he still loves you" I said forcing those words out of my mouth.
"He hates me" Stacie cried.
"How could he hate you" I asked her. She looked up at me.
"Because this might not be his baby" Stacie said as she looked down at her stomach. I sighed and rubbed her back.
"Just sleep, you need it" I said to her. She nodded and closed her eyes and she cried more and started to hiccup as soon as her tears were slowly starting to slow down. Soon she wasn't crying any more and I heard her breathing evening. I stayed right with her even when I heard Matt and Zacky's voices downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------
Gerard's Point Of View

I looked at Zacky and Chelsea after my crying sister went upstairs and after Brian went up to calm her down. I wanted answer and I wanted them now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy chelsea your preggers

And who is stacie's baby daddy????(And it's not frank)