‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Dear Avenged Fans

We got home and everyone crowded around my laptop as I put the pictures of mine and Zacky's baby with Zacky looking happy as ever to be a daddy.

Dear Avenged Fans,

We have an announcement to make. Drum roll please *drum roll* Zacky Vengeance and Luscious Angel are going to have a baby. As you can tell by the pictures ZV is very happy and so isn't LA. We can't wait until this baby comes into this world in like 6 months maybe 7 months this cute little baby will be part of our gang. Oh no run and hide, just kidding. You may comment and there will be more on Luscious' personal facebook page which is facebook.com/WhichWayGirla7x to see more and even some embarrassing pictures of Syn, Shads and Christ. Hope you all enjoy this great news.

Love
Luscious, M.Shadows, Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, and Johnny Christ


I posted it and smiled. Then I went onto facebook and made an album called Zacky and I and then new baby. I even put some new pictures of Sophie and Ethan up. Then made one called Embarrassing photos and put all the ones of Matt, Johnny and Brian up even some of everyone else. I even tagged them as their facebooks so fans could add them if they wanted to.

"Your evil" Brian said. I changed my profile picture to Zacky and I when he was holding my stomach. Some of my friends from Jersey commented on it and said aww how cute from it and then commented on Sophie and Ethan in their halloween costumes. It was one of the most recent pictures I have of Frank, Sophie, Ethan and I.

"I know I am but you love me because I am your best friend" I said.
"So true" Brian said hugging me.
"Let's take a non stupid one" I said to him.
"Okay" Brian said and posed with me for a picture.
"I want one now" Matt said and posed and I snapped a picture of him and I. Zacky laughed.
"Does Johnny want one too" I asked him.
"Hell yah" Johnny said and stood next to me.
"Ha, I'm taller then you" I said as we smiled cutely and then did a rock on face. Then I saw Jacob, Bella, Pinkly, Icky and Majesty together so I snapped a picture of them.

"Licia" I yelled.
"What" Alicia asked.
"Come take a picture of all of us. Please" I said.
"Fine" Alicia said grabbing my camera and we all looked serious and then did a goofy picture with Brian getting bunny ears from everyone. Then I posed with Zacky and Alicia and then we just went crazy. Then we heard the phone ring and we all stopped.
"Phone" Alicia and I said and ran to it. We looked and it was Chelsea.

"Chelsea" we yelled.
"Yay I'm loved" Chelsea said as I put it on speaker.
"You wish you were loved" Brian said.
"Shut up Haner, oh I met your dad. He is in France doing a comedy show" Chelsea said.
"He better not be saying any jokes about me" Brian said.
"He did, about you singing Ke$ha" Chelsea said.
"I'm gonna go call McKenna and tell her to stop checking Stacie's facebook" Brian said.
"Aww poor you, now are you loving France" Alicia and I asked at the same time.
"Of course, it's the other city of love. But I miss you guys like crazy" Chelsea said.
"Yes she misses us" Matt said.
"Not you, Alicia and Stacie" Chelsea said.
"Not nice" Matt said.
"Oh George said you need to call him when you get back" I said to her.
"We should be back in two days" Chelsea said. I heard Gerard in the background saying something like come on I wanna kiss you at the Eiffel Tower.
"I gotta go love you all' Chelsea said.
"Je T'aime" I said.
"I have no idea what you said" Chelsea siad.
"I said I love you in French" I said to her and she laughed and hung up.

"Crazy girl she is" Johnny said.
"More photo shoot" I said and we went back into the living room to see Sophie and Ethan there staring at Sponge Bob.
"Want to have a photo shoot" I asked them.
"Yeah" they said and came running. I knelt down and we posed together. We just spent all day taking pictures and uploading them when my camera got full. We also checked to see what the Avenged fans had to say a lot of them said congrats and then there were tons of comments on my facebook of Matt, Brian and Johnny doing a heart with their hands.