‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

A Tribute to Jimmy part 3

Still Zacky's Point Of View

I walked into the room and the girl looked at me.

"I'm sorry I was so insensitive about your girlfriend and her needing you" she said.
"Alright, and just to let you know. Tomorrow none of us are showing up" I said.
"Umm you have to" she said.
"I'm not going to fucking sit around bawling my god damn eyes out on my birthday. Jimmy would have wanted us to celebrate it" I said.
"Oh I'm sorry, go ahead do whatever just speak" she said as I looked at the camera. I talked about everything that Jimmy did to cheer me up, going with me to get our back tattoos and everything. I cried some and then I was done with my story and the girl told me to leave. When I walked back into the room I saw Stacie, Matt, Brian and Johnny playing a card game while Brian, Matt had no shirts on and Johnny was done to his boxers.

"Do I want to know" I asked looking over at my beautiful smiling girlfriend who was still fully clothed.
"We are playing strip poker and I'm kicking their asses" Stacie said as she made room on the chair for me to sit behind her.
"It seems to me that Brian and Matt should have less clothes" I said.
"Oh they took off their hats, sunglasses, bandannas whatever else they wore first or they would be like Johnny since Johnny decided not to wear a hat today" Stacie said leaning back on me.
"I think Stacie cheats" Brian said.
"Do not" Stacie said as Matt dealt the cards.
"It's not my fault you guys don't have a good pa pa pa poker face pa pa poker face" Stacie making us all laugh. As soon as she got her cards her face went serious. They placed their bets and all that good things. Johnny folded and it was down to Stacie, Matt and Brian. She had a full house. Hopefully they didn't have anything bigger. Finally it was time to reveal the cards and Matt and Brian stood up to take off their pants.

"Oh this is so much fun" Stacie said.
"Please tell me you aren't going down to completely naked" I asked.
"Nope, they still have their socks" Stacie said as Matt and Brian held up their feet showing they did not have socks.
"So it's just me and Johnny" Stacie said and Johnny just took off his socks.
"Aww, that's so not fun" Stacie said.
"How about we play strip gold fish" I said.
"Fuck that, I'm hungry" Stacie said, "Where can I get some eats in this place."
"Want me get the bitch" I asked her.
"Sure" Stacie said as I got up from behind her and went to find her. I found her.
"Hey, my pregnant girlfriend is hungry" I said to her. She nodded and followed me back into the room.

"What would you like" she asked Stacie.
"Umm cheese pizza, for once I'm craving a hamburger, some watermellon, an apple, all with a Mountain Dew to drink" Stacie said.
"Whoa, Miss I don't eat meat order something with meat" Matt and Brian said.
"I eat Zacky's me" Stacie started to say before I covered her mouth.
"Oh we know" they all said.
"It's not my fault baby LV wants some meat" Stacie said.
"Leave my baby alone" I said to the guys. The girl came back with all of Stacie's food and asked us if we wanted anything. We ordered hamburgers and pizza with some soda and some JD and beer. Stacie pouted when she brought the JD and beer.

"Don't worry, the beer is for the guys I'm having soda" I said to her as she bit into the hamburger.
"Oh my god this is so good" Stacie said taking another bite. We laughed and they wanted us to do one more song before we left. So Stacie finished eating we walked into the room where we were when Stacie first started to cry.

"So what song do you want us to play" Matt asked.
"Fiction or Dear God" the girl who was probably like the assistant that I didn't like said.
"We'll need a drummer again. Stacie plays the piano part of the song" Matt said.
"Okay, we have Chuck still here but I don't know if he knows the song" she said.
"Get one of the Berry brothers maybe Matt he knows the song" I said. Matt B looked up.
"Yeah, I'll do it. Why have someone who doesn't know Jimmy at all play the song" Matt said as he went to Jimmy's drum kit that is now Stacie's. She sat down at the piano and played a few notes. We saw them counting down and as soon as it got to one Stacie started to play the piano. She just looked down at the piano the whole time as she played it, Matt played the drums with her. Then Matt and Stacie started to sing together.

I happened to look over and see someone standing in the corner watching us with a smile on his face. He saw me and winked. He walked over to Stacie and sat down next to her. When Stacie sang she had a smile on her face because I knew she could see him sitting next to her pretending to play the piano. Matt ended up looking and saw Jimmy too and then Brian followed all of our stares and saw him at the piano and then Johnny. We all had smiles on our faces instead of tears. He then walked over to me.
"Happy early birthday Zacky" he said and then went to Matt and sat down on him probably taking over his body to play the song. Then it got to when it was Stacie and the piano.

In all our times playing Fiction this is probably the best time ever. Then I saw a tear go down Stacie's face. Brian got up from where he was sitting and walked over to me as the song started to finish. Jimmy got out of Matt's body and waved goodbye to us and disappeared.
"That was amazing" a lady we never seen before, "I should introduce myself and apologize for the way my assistant has been acting. I'm Carol. I spoke with one of you on the phone."
"That would be me" Brian said.
"Ah yes, Synyster Gates" Carol said she then walked over to Stacie.
"That was amazing Luscious" she said using our stage names.
"Thanks" Stacie said smiling.
"So tomorrow is Zacky's birthday am I right and I've heard you want it off well sure you can just be back here the next day at noon" Carol said.
"Thank you" we all said.
"Now get your asses out of here and go have some fun" she said walking away. We all went over to Stacie.

"Why did you start crying" we asked.
"Because the day on the beach when he left me saying I was so happy the last part of Fiction was playing but just seeing him here playing with us again was amazing" Stacie said as we all walked out of the studio leaving our guitars and bass and everything we would need for later there. We got in the car and everyone came into mine and Stacie's hotel room. We stayed up talking making plans on what we would do tomorrow for my birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
i would have wrote it out but I didn't want to cry again

Brian and Jimmy drunk in France with Matt and Jason

I think I'm gonna do another squeal