The Simple Things

The enimes

Nicole's pov

I finshed cleaning the whole house when my phone went off i reached into my hoodie to answer it as i put the vaccum back into the hallway closet. Shutting the door i glanced at the caller id reed flashed across the screen this ment trouble. Reed is my ex boyfriend we broke up four months ago i really thought we could last but one night i found out he was cheating on me when i was watching the red wings take on the blue jackts game when i found him when they did the kiss cam. He was making out with julia the most popular girl at school. I broke up with him after the game. I rolled my eyes as i hit talk.

" Hey reed' i said going back into my bedroom to finish up the signs i made for the boys.
' Hey nicki'
' Whats up' i said cringing i hated being called nicki
" I see that the boys are comming home this weekend, could i come over'
' You'll have to ask the boys their in charge of the party not me "
' wow what did you have for breakfeast witch flakes'
" maby i did " i said switching markers
" Would you have their number off hand"
" sure, they probly wont answer their busy "
" I dont mind ill leave them messages"
" Ok, dont get mad at me if your not comming'
" I wont because me and ryan are tight"
" since when, he's the one that wanted to fly home and beat you to a paulp"
" did i say ryan i ment drew"
" how you never spoke to drew before ' i said getting annoyed
" Yes i did at your birthday party"
' we wernt together around my birthday"
" ohh i forgot, i have to go, ill see you later'
" tell julia i said hi" i said hanging up

I placed my phone down on the bed side table as i went to grab tape from the kitchen . I was in the kitchen when bryce came in along with his group of friends. He placed his backpack on the ground as he took his homework out and made his way to the table. His friends followed him as they started their homework. " Hey who wants to ride to the airport with me in awhile " i asked as i was heading upstairs. " I'll go with you coley" bryce said looking up " anyone else there should be plenty of room". Dillion , Avery and scout shook their heads " No we have to go home soon any ways". " Ok have you seen brynne '. Just then the front door opened and slammed shut as i saw a flash run upstairs. ' enjoy ill be upstairs if any of you need me". I walked into my room to see brynne sitting on my bed checking out my signs for drew and ryan.

" I like this one' she said pointing to the one that said welcome back ryan & drew

" Me to the other one is a mistake" i said looking at it

" No im the mistake' she said as tears fell down her cheecks

" why do you say that' i said sitting next to her

" I went to give kelly a note from devon and i gave it to keira,long story short it was something bad about keira in it"

" did you explain it to keira that it was a mistake"

" yes, she dosent want anything to do with me"

" dont worry the storm will pass and she'll come around' i said stroking her back

" i hope, i have to go do homework , thanks for talking to me"

" Any time" i said watching her leave before checking my phone.

I had two texts from the boys

I dont think its a good idea - Drew

No way would i invite him to the party even though he clams to be tight with me-ryan

*** With ryan***

I waited for a moment before gong into the kitchen to face noureen and poor tyler. I walked in taking the seat next to tyler at the island as he was eating chicken salad with a cola looking a little red . Noureen was busy with her phone so i cleared my thought thinking for a moment.

" so your the rookie ' she said placing her phone on the counter

" Yes im tyler " he said offering her his hand to shake

" Noureen, where are you from '

" Texas Mam' he said with the southern drawl

" thats where all the hill billes are '

" not really, i dont think im a hill billie " he said before eating

" You sure look like one, just put some suspenders on and a straw hat and youll be set'

" and what are you a princess' he said geting up to rinse his dishes off

' I could be , dont you feed your leftovers to the pigs "

" I wasnt born on a farm so i wouldnt know' He said

" i just thought everyone down south fed the left overs to the pigs'

'let me guess you dont share with your pesents'

' nope, i dont like sharing with poor people'

' my bad princess i thought you would just to be nice'

' who said i was nice'

" Apperently no one'

' THATS ENOUGH " i said taking noureens arm

'its been a long day why dont you take a little nap" I said leading her towards the bedroom

my phone went off telling my i had a new voice mail i entered my pin number

' Hey ryan its reed i heard your going to be in town this weekend i was hoping to hang out your sister sounded coo with the idea she said to give you and drew a call ,, ill see youlater'

I hung up before calling drew to see what his view was on this.....