Status: In Progress. Let me know what you think.

Speak Now

Do You Even Know Her?

“So Taylor, your last two records went platinum within only a few weeks of being released. How did that feel?”

“It feels amazing, it never seems to not surprise me when it happens. With any of the albums that I put out, I have very high hopes and absolutely no expectations.” I replied.

“When you say you have no expectations, what do you mean?”

“Well, Ellen, as with anything I put my all into every album I release. Which would make we want them all to do well, but I never expect anything to happen. All of my albums are diaries you could say. Buy releasing them; I am letting my fans into my personal thoughts and emotions. I never know what to expect so I just have no expectations.” I said.

“Well, that makes sense. I however love listening to your ‘Diaries’, the songs are so relatable. And speaking of diaries, how is filming going?” Ellen asked.

“Filming is going great. We are currently filming the third season.”

“Can you tell us anything about what is going to happen this season?”

“All I am allowed to say is there will be some interesting plot twists, some very steamy romance, and a very epic season finale.” I replied. “But I can’t say much more than that.”

“Does your character and Damon kiss?”

“You’re going to half to watch and find out.” I replied. “’Cause they just might.”

“Now back to albums. Since you won’t spill. Your next one is set to release this month, correct.”

“Yeah, it is set to release on the 25th.” I replied.

“Tell us about it.”

-Nick’s Point Of View-

“Well, it is titled ‘Speak Now’ and it is basically songs about things I wanted to say to one person or another sometime in my life, but didn’t because I didn’t want to hurt them or wasn’t quite fearless yet. Haha. Basically it is about speaking now, hence the title and the second single off the album, ‘Speak Now’.” Taylor said.

“Will you be touring this album?”

“On my next tour, which starts soon, I will actually be touring three albums.” She smiled.


“Guys come see this!” I yelled to my brothers.

“What, Nick?”

“Look.”

”Which three albums will you be touring?” Ellen asked.

“I will be touring ‘Can’t Be Tamed’, ‘A Year Without Rain’, and ‘Speak Now’.” Taylor replied.

“Who is going to be your opening act?”

“Well they’re looking at a few bands.” Taylor replied.

“And who has the final say.”

“I do. Ha.” Taylor replied, laughing. “Right now I have it down to three bands.”

“Who are they and how did you come about them?”

“Well their record label sent me their demo cd’s. So I’m guessing that their label wants them to tour with me. The bands are All Star Weekend, Honor Society and Nick Jonas and The Administration.”


“Did you hear that? The Administration is being considered.” I said.
“Yeah, chill-out Nick. Why is this such a big deal, you go on tour all the time?” Joe asked.
“Just because.”

”What, if anything, do you know about these bands?” Ellen asked Taylor.

“Well, I know a little about Honor Society, they have some good songs. I am actually a All Star Weekend fan, I really like their music. But I don’t really know much about Nick Jonas and the Administration.” Taylor replied.


Great, she has no idea who I am.

”I always thought that the Jonas’ were in a band called Jonas Brothers. But I could be wrong.” Taylor continued.

“Oh, they are, but Nick has his own band now.” Ellen told her.


Thanks Ellen.

”Oh, so the Jonas Brothers broke up?” Taylor asked.

“No, Nick just has The Administration as a side project. What song did they send you by Nick?”

“Um, I think it was called ‘Who I Am’.” Taylor spoke. “But that’s the only one.”

“Did you like it?”

“Yeah, it was a pretty good song.” Taylor replied.


“Did you hear that? She likes my song.”

“What is up with you Nick?” Kevin asked.

“Nothing, what makes you think something is up?”

”So now Taylor is going to perform a song off her upcoming album. Please welcome Taylor Salvatore.”

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

I sneak in and see your friends, and her snotty little family
All dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid, somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream where I stand and say

Don’t say yes, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now

Fun gestures are exchanged
And the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march
And I am hiding in the curtains
It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride-to-be

She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen
But I know you wish it was me, you wish it was me
Don’t you?

Don’t say yes, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now

Don’t say yes, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
Your time is running out and they said speak now

I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace
There’s the silence, there’s my last chance
I stand up with shaking hands, all eyes on me
Horrified looks from everyone in the room
But I’m only looking at you

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

Don’t say yes, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now

And you say lets run away now
I’ll meet when I’m out of my tux at the backdoor
Baby I didn’t say my vows, so glad you were around
When they said ‘Speak now’


“That was Speak Now, the title track off of Taylor’s upcoming album. And I have to say it was amazing!”

“Thanks Ellen!” Taylor smiled and hugged Ellen.

“Now we have a fan that wanted to meet you and give you a late birthday present.”

A little girl about 5 years old walked up to Taylor holding a pink giftbag.

“Hi, sweetheart, what is your name?” Taylor asked the girl crouching down.

“My name’s Kaitlin.”

“It’s nice to meet you Kaitlin. Do you want a picture and an autograph?” Taylor asked the little girl.

“Yes please.”

Taylor picked the little girl up and the mom came over and took the photo of them. Then one of Taylor’s security came over with a photo and a sharpie. Taylor signed the photo and gave it to Kaitlin.

“This is for you.” Kaitlin said handing the bag to Taylor.

“Can I open it now?” Taylor asked her.

“Yes.”

Taylor opened the gift and hugged the little girl. Like a real hug, not the ones most celebrities give their fans, but a real hug.

“Thank you so much! Now I can listen to all of the songs.”

“Well that is it for today.” Ellen said. “And for those of you wondering what Kaitlin gave Taylor, it was a copy of ‘Who I Am’ by Nick Jonas and The Administration.”


“Wow.” I said. “She is perfect.”

“Do you even know her?” Joe asked.

“No.” I replied, still staring at the television.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Banners?
Anyone want a part in the story?