Status: In Progress. Let me know what you think.

Speak Now

It's the Jonas Brothers

“Jace, will you please come here. I cannot seem to figure out a good cord for this line in the song.” I yelled to the back of my bus where my brother was packing to go see his girlfriend.

“Sure, sing what you have.”
So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missing you
Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December turn it around and make it all right
I go back to December all the time

“what about this?” Jace said and sang it and played some cords.

“That’s perfect. Thanks.” I replied. “So when are you leaving to see Taylor?”

“As soon as I finish packing I’m going to the airport, my plane leaves at 3.” Jace said as he walked to the back to finish packing.

“Saleena.” My little brother Alec said quietly, walking into my view.

“Yeah, Alec.” I replied.

“Are you busy?”

“No, do you need something?” I asked, giving him my full attention.

“I wanted to know if you would take me to a concert.”
I looked at him wearily. I didn’t think this would turn out well at all. Going out in public was…dangerous to say the least.

“Please, everyone else is busy or won’t take me because they don’t want to be seen at the concert.” Alec begged. “I promise I won’t ask you for anything ever again. Please, please, please.” He gave me the puppy pout.

“I guess I can take you. I don’t have anything scheduled for the rest of the day.” I replied, giving in.

“Great! Get ready, we need to leave in 30 minutes.” Alec said hugging me.

“Alright, alright, I’m going, I’m going.” I said. I put on a pair of S.T. Salvatore jeans (my line of clothing) and a ‘Modest Mouse’ band tee, (Modest Mouse is a real band, check them out.) One of my favorite bands along with my S.T. Salvatore heeled boots in black. My hair and make-up was still done, left over from the interview.

“Alec,” I said walking to the front of the bus, grabbing my phone, my license and a credit card. “You never told me what band we are going to see.”

“Oh, sorry Leena.” Alec apologized. “It’s the Jonas brothers.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??

I wanted to let my readers know that I will be taking character applications. I just need you to e-mail me and let me know you are interested.

Also you can use the e-mail address to send questions or comments about the story or if you just want to talk to someone. I never give out e-mails. And I don't like junk mail --so I will never send it and I don't want it either. (Junk mail inlcudes chain letter and such.)

Also check out my blog for updates.
speaknow2.wordpress.com

speaknow213@peacemail.com