Status: In Progress. Let me know what you think.

Speak Now

You're Going to Have to Ask Nick.

“Taylor you have a radio interview today. You need to be ready to leave in one hour.” My father said.

“Ok, Daddy. I’ll be down in a few.” I showered quickly and decided to skip waking up my glam squad and settled for letting my hair do its own thing. I put on some quick make-up, smoky eyes and a nude lipstick then I put on a cute sundress and a pair of flats. Only 45 minutes, not too bad.

“I’m ready Daddy, whenever you are.” I said grabbing a thing of orange juice, you know the little individual bottles, and a berry-crunch bagel.

Exactly 7 minutes later we were in a car on our way to the radio station.

“Remember Taylor, you need to deny dating Nick.” My father said.

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Well you never know these days.”

“Daddy! I’m not dating Nick.” I said looking at him like he was crazy.

* * *
“Saleena, you just released your latest album, ‘Speak Now’ and it sold over one million copies in the first week. How does it feel to have the most successful album since 2000?”

“Well, it feels surreal. But then again any time something this amazing happens it feel surreal. My fans are amazing and I would be nowhere without them. But I feel very –special to have an album do this well. I’m still in shock.” I laughed.

“I think you are the only one. We all knew you would do amazing things. Even your parents, am I right?”

“Yes, you are.”

“I sense a story behind it. Do tell.”

“Well, my parents always tell me I sang before I spoke, which doesn’t surprise me much. Because I sing more than I speak now-a-days anyways. But I knew at a very young age that I wanted to make music and have people listen to it. I think me being 10 and walking into record companies with my demo in hand, alone, is what made everyone else realize it. It was either that or the fact that when I handed my demo to the receptionist, I said ‘I’m Saleena Taylor and I want to make music. Call me.’ And walked away.” I finished with a small laugh.

“Yeah, that might have been it.” He laughed along with me. “We only have a few minutes left, but before you leave the world wants to know. What is going on between you and Nick Jonas?”

Nick’s Point of View

”Really the whole world? Are you sure? Because I think it is the female population between the ages of 9 and 19.” Saleena joked.
“Ok, so girls between the ages of 9 and 19, who are Jonas fans and every male on the planet want to know what is going on between you two.” Ryan rephrased.

“I can say in complete and total honestly that there is absolutely nothing going on between Nick and myself.” Saleena said.


Umm…ouch?

”Is there any chance there might be in the future?” The host pried.

“I think it is only fair since I answered one of the questions that Nick should answer the other.” Saleena spoke.

“But he’s not here. Is he?”

“I don’t know. Is he? Most likely not.”

“Then how in the world am I going to ask him?”

“Well you are Ryan Seacrest, I think you can handle it.” She said.

“Fine then, since you won’t tell. I will make Nick talk.” Saleena laughed.

“Good luck Ryan!”

“Well that’s all the time we have, once again a special thank you to Saleena Salvatore.” Ryan said. “And if you haven’t picked up your copy of ‘Speak Now’ do that, and if you have buy another.” Saleena and Ryan laughed.

“Thanks for having me Ryan, and for the album shout-out. I had fun.”

“You are very welcome. Unfortunately it is now time to say goodbye to the lovely Saleena.”

“Bye Ryan.”


Normal Point of View

“And we’re off air.”

“So I can’t get you to spill.” Ryan asked.

“I told you, you’re going to have to ask Nick.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and a banner before the next update.