Status: In Progress. Let me know what you think.

Speak Now

oh would you look at that it's nick jonas

Nick’s Point of View

“I give Ryan ten minutes tops before he calls you.” Kevin said.
“I give him ten seconds.” Danielle countered. And as if on cue my phone rings.

“Hello.” I answered.
“Hello, Nick this is Ryan…” he trailed off. Danielle won.

“Ha! I won Kevin.” Danielle said smiling.
“Pshh I let you win.” Kevin countered.

“I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a call in interview…”

“If you want to ask me about Saleena, you don’t have to beat around the bush.” I stated. “I would love to do a call in. When would you like it to be?”

“Well now, if that is possible. Saleena is still here in the studio and I want her to hear it firsthand.” Ryan said.

“She’s there with you now?”

“Well she went to get a soda, but yeah and I think I can persuade her to take a couple more calls…for the fans.”

“Sure. What could it hurt.”

“Great! Call back as soon as we hang up.” Ryan said.

Saleena’s Point of View (normal)

Ryan came out of the studio and walked towards me. I wonder what he wants?
“Saleena would you be willing to stay and take a couple more calls? That is if your schedule will allow it.”

“Sure Ryan, anything for the fans.” I replied and walked back into the studio.

“We’re back with Saleena who has agreed to take two more callers. Caller one, you’re on.”

“Hi Saleena, my name is Mya, I’m 9 and a huge fan. “
“Hi Mya, what is your question?”

“I wanted to know if you are going to come to Portland during your tour?”

“Of course, I wrote some great songs while in Portland. I cannot wait to go back. Are you going to come to the show?” I asked.

“I want to, but my mommy and daddy said it was too much for all of us to go. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.”

“Well Mya, I think I can get all seven of you there. Just stay on the line and Ryan will get the tickets to you. And guess what?”

“What?”
“You will also get a personalized and autographed copy of Speak Now.” I said.

“This is so cool!! I cannot wait to tell everyone! Thank you so much Saleena! You are the best!!”

“You’re welcome Mya, it was nice talking to you.”

“Bye.”
“Bye.”

“Caller two, you are on the line with Saleena Salvatore and Ryan Seacrest.”

“Hi Saleena, Ryan.”

“Oh would you look at that, it’s Nick Jonas.” Ryan said. He planned it, I know he did.

“Do you have a question for Miss Salvatore?” Ryan asked.

“Would I have called if I didn’t?” Nick replied.

“You never know, you might want to talk to me.” Ryan said.

“Doubtful.” I interjected.

“You’re just so funny Sel.” Ryan said.

“I know. What was your question?”

“I want do know how long it took you to write Enchanted from start to finish.”

“It took me 13 minutes and 2 seconds. Exactly.”

“Now Nick, I have a question for you.” Ryan said. “Is there a chance of anything happing between you and Saleena in the future?”

“You never know Ryan, there just might be. All I know is I was pretty wonderstruck when I met her.”

He knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 67 readers and 10 subscribers...and ONLY 7 comments...

I will not update unless I get at least 5 comments.
This chapter is for the people who gave me the 7 comments. Thank you.