Status: Finally a new chapter:) And a new layout, the other one seemed kind of...eh

Disenchanted

Chapter 11

"Guys," Frank whispered as he walked into the darkened room. The sun was barely shining, shining just enough that the stars were no longer bright. They stirred but didn't wake up, and Frank sighed. He didn't want to have to do this, but he knew he had to.

"Gee, Mae, wake up," he said, louder. They stirred some more, and Mae groaned, detaching her self from Gerard for the first time since the night before. "Honestly," he continued, as if they had been having a full conversation, uninterrupted, although Gerard was still rustling awake, "I am really afraid of losing Gerard. If you haven't, you know, noticed or anything. And I know since he saved you, you are kind of attached, and I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't want you to not be together because of me and-"

"Be together?" Mae asked, and she laughs, "I just met you guys."

"That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is I don't want you to leave him because of me, but we have this strong friendship that I want to continue, but also I think you'd be happier if you stayed here, and-"

"Wait, you're denying feeling anything for me?" Gerard interrupts, fully awake now.

"I guess what I'm REALLY trying to say is your mom called."

The room grew silent, the wind blowing outside was the only sound of existence. Mae didn't know what to do, because she assumed her phone would have been damaged by the water. Wouldn't that have just made sense? She thought about the water, how cold it was but how freeing the fall was. Knowing her phone worked bothered her even more, for it just showed that her mom hadn't attempted to call.

The sound of a car outside broke the silence, and Mikey came in holding donuts and sodas. It was only around 7 in the morning. Despite the sun, or lack there of, Mikey was wearing his sunglasses.

"I understand we're like, on break yknow, but I can't train myself to just not wakeup this early, and I don't understand how you're still sleeping," he said, and with every syllable he raised his voice. He walked to Gerard's room and felt the abundance of silence. Frank was still holding the phone in his pocket, waiting for Mae to answer. "Well, this is awkward," Mikey whispered.

"Are you sure?" Mae finally said, dumbfounded. Perhaps, she thought, he read the name wrong. It could have been Molly or Monty, not that she knew anyone with those names. It could have been anyone in the world before it was her.

"She left a voicemail," Frank nodded, and he checked the caller ID, "MOM," he read, and he repeated the number.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you marissa for getting me to write more and hopefully this can get more fans because a lot of you no longer come online and that's sad D: