Status: Who knows?

You Just Don't Know What the Future Holds

Shopping Anyone?

Joe's POV

"That was fun, right?" I asked when we got home.

"Yeah, but now I need a shower: we were sitting on their furniture."

"Ew, so true...I know a way we can shower and help save the planet at the same time." I smirked.

"You need to spend less time with Nick." She chuckled, walking upstairs.

"It's not his fault I love you!" I shouted, running up after her.

"You're just sucking up now..." She laughed when I engulfed her in a hug.

"No." I said into her neck.

"For someone who's been dozing off all day you seem to have a lot of extra energy." She giggled.

"Second wind?" I shrugged, moving my hands to her hips. She playfully shook her head as I started to sway us back and forth.

She kissed me and walked to the bathroom, "If you're going to shower with me then you have to be good."

"I can't make any promises." I smirked, lightly slapping her ass when I caught up.

She shook her head again and shut the door behind us. We stripped of our clothing and hopped in the shower; I had my fun, of course, but not without a little more sucking up.

After our shower, we watched a movie, talked, and went to sleep.

Erin's POV

The first half of December flew by, but the week before my second ultrasound dragged on since Joe and I were both anxious to find out our baby's gender. 

I grew bored of being home all day, every day, so I hung out with Staci almost every day that week. We talked baby names, complained about being pregnant, and made fun of Joe and Nick's lame attempts to get some.

"Like last night," Staci laughed, "He walked out of the shower with the tiniest towel we have on and took forever to walk to the closet. I almost couldn't help it, but I wanted to crack up so bad!"

"Aw. Joe's been using the 'let's help save the planet' excuse a lot lately. As if I don't see through it!"

"At least he doesn't give you 'the look' when you're making breakfast!"

"Are you kidding? I get 'the look' all damn day!"

"Isn't it annoying?!"

"YES! I get it, you're horny, but staring at me isn't going to make me."

"I know! Ugh."

"Men." We said together and laughed.

"Ooh, Auntie Anne's. I'm going to get a soft pretzel."

"I want pudding..."

"We can't get pudding in the mall, Staci."

"Says who? There's a CVS over there, maybe they have some."

"I doubt it..."

"You know what? I actually want Doritos instead."

"Those we can get."

"I wonder if they have Combos too..."

"My god, I want food but not that much."

"It's bad, I know." She blushed, "But I can't help it, I'm just REALLY hungry!"

"It's the twins..."

"WHAT?!"

"Well, you're twice as hungry as me and your bump is the same size as mine even though I'm five weeks further. I'm pretty sure you're housing twins in there."

"I think you're right...We have our first ultrasound coming up soon, so we'll find out then I guess."

"Yup." After we snacked, we decided to go find Joe and Nick and found them walking near Foot Locker.

"Alright, let's go shopping!" I said.

"What have you been doing this whole time?!" Nick asked.

"We only left you for fifteen minutes...To get a snack." Staci stated.

"So? You could've bought something in that time." Joe stated.

"No." We shook our heads and the guys groaned.

"Fine, you don't have to come-" I started.

"But you will have to carry our bags to the car." Staci finished.

"Alright, see you in a little while!" They waved and walked off.

"It's like they couldn't get away fast enough!" She scoffed.

"I know...I wanna cry."

"Aw, don't."

"I'm not going to, but I am so getting back at Joe."

"Spending spree?"

"You know it!"

"C'mon, let's go. This is going to be fun!

After two hours of incessant shopping, Staci and I were satisfied with what we had purchased so we called the guys and told them to meet us outside of Sears.

"Holy shit..." Nick said as they rounded the corner. He sacked Joe in the chest to get him to see the pile of bags in front of us.

"Mother Fu-" Joe started but his jaw dropped before he could finish.

"So what was it that you two had to rush away to again?" Staci asked, with an evil smirk on her face.

Unhappily they managed to get all the bags out to the car in just three trips while Staci and I sat in it and laughed or asses off.

"I don't know, but I think we need a bigger car..." I stated while the guys tried to shove the last few bags in.

"And to think, we didn't even shop on the bottom floor of the mall!" Staci laughed.

The guys groaned as we walked back in, with no intention of actually buying anything...We just did it for the effect of pissing them off more.

---

"I'm sorry, okay? It's just you two are so hormonal together and you aren't like that normally and I never get to hang out with Nick anymore, so-" Joe ranted, but I cut him off.

"Dude, we were messing with you. I'm not mad." I shrugged during another one of our random conversations before bed.

He narrowed his eyes and slowly moved his head back, "Okay..."

"Weirdo." I said and he pouted. "Love you!"

"I love you, too." He laughed and hugged me. "So...Can we talk names?"

"Now?" I whined.

"Yesssssssssss."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."

"I'll get the book!"

I shook my head as he ran downstairs. When he got back I saw at least a billion post-it's stick out of the book.

"Holy shit, Joe..." I took the book and flipped through some of the names.

"What? I don't want our kid with some dumb name..."

"Onyx? Octavia? You've got something up your ass if you think I'm going to have a kid named that!"

"No, no, no, no! The orange stickies are the names I think suck. Every other color is good; green is best, yellow is okay and pink is eh."

"Wow...You've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?"

"Yeah."

"Aw, Joe..."

"Don't get all emotional now, please, I hate seeing you cry!"

"Just stop being so cute and maybe I won't." I sniffled.

He shook his head and chuckled, "You're such a dork."

"No! You are!"

"Nooooooo."

"Yesssssssssss."

"Nooooooo."

"Yes, Joe, you are a dork, but I still love you!"

"Whatever. You're still kind of a dork..."

I rolled my eyes and continued to flip through the book, "I like the name Gavin."

"Ooh, if we are having a son then his name could be Gavin Ian so he's G.I. Jonas."

"And I'm the dork..." I muttered.

"I was joking, babe." He laughed.

"Sure!" I said.

"I was...What about Devon?"

"But Devon what?"

"Devon...Hold on, let me check the baby name genie."

"Huh?"

"There's a website that generates names to for your last name."

"Oh cool."

"Yeah...Devon Cole, Devon Zachary, Devon Caleb, Devon Mitchell, Devon Aaron, Devon Austin, Devon Adam, it just goes on."

"Do you like any of those?"

"Yeah, but we don't know if it's a boy yet..."

"I'm pretty sure it is."

"Alright, maybe you're right and we should wait to pick out names."

 I kissed his cheek, "I am right."

He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips, "Don't rub it in."

"It's fun to when you always think you're right when you're wrong, though."

"Huh?"

"Never mind." I chuckled.

"You confused yourself didn't you?" He chuckled also.

"Maybe." I yawned.

"Tired?"

"Not really."

He cocked an eyebrow, "Oh...I see..."

"I just want to cuddle tonight, Joe."

"Fine...Goodnight Erin." He gave me a kiss and laid down.

"Night, Joe."
♠ ♠ ♠
I reallllllly wanna thank Jackie and Staci for all their help, you guys are amazing putting up with my picky, demanding, bossy, bitchy, slutty, self. (I think I've hit everything you two have called me...) Anyways, I seriously appreciate it and don't know where I'd be without you guys, so thanks. Love you!

Oh, and of course I love you readers too! But please comment, subscribe, tell your friends, add me? Ya know, the works ;)