Status: Who knows?

You Just Don't Know What the Future Holds

Planning a Wedding

Erin's POV

I remember that when I helped my mom plan part of her wedding when I was in the forth grade, that I vowed to myself I would stay as calm as she was and would not become a bridezilla.

(But then again...things change.)

Joe and I did the easy planning in the first month: wedding party, flowers, song, location, DJ.

All that was left was setting up, invitations, dresses, tuxes, seating, food, the list goes on and on because it was MOSTLY little stuff.

MOSTLY.

---

"Erin, *snap, snap* hello?!" Joe asked.

"Yeah? Sorry I was just thinking..." I explained.

"Its OK, what do you want for lunch?" He questioned.

"I don't know, whatever you want's fine with me!" I stated.

"Are you OK today? You seem sort of out of it." He said.

"I'm just a little spacey because the wedding's less than a week away!" I spoke, trying to hide my anxiousness.

I mean, name one person who wouldn't be this excited for their wedding that was coming so soon!

"OK, well I'm making mac 'n' cheese if that's cool with you..." He said in more of an asking tone.

"Yeah, that's cool." I said, staring into space again, thinking about the wedding.

Luckily, Joe and I busted our asses trying to get it all planned out within a few months.

I think we did a pretty good job picking everything out, matching it all, and what not.

Joe's POV

"You know that I could use somebody..." My phone blared.

"Hello?" I asked, not bothering to check the Caller I.D.

"Hey, Joe, it's Nick and I'm just calling to remind you that Saturday is your Bachelor's Party, even though the wedding is Monday..." He said.

"I know that!" I stated, defending myself.

"OK, I was just calling you so you wouldn't forget...like you did for MY party." He said.

"Dude, that was years ago!" I stated.

"You even planned it and showed up late 'forgetting.'" He was getting mad.

"Look, I'm sorry, OK!?" I rolled my eyes because Nick always held a grudge.

"Yeah, sure. Just be here at eight." He stated and hung up.

For some reason, I have a bad feeling about Saturday...

Erin's POV "Can't you just skip your party and stay with me?" I asked.

"No, besides you have your own party to go to!" Joe said, chuckling.

"But I don't wanna go!" I whined.

"Too bad. Staci, Danielle, and Juli will be upset if you don't!" He stated.

"Its not their Bachelorette Parties so why would they be upset?!" I asked.

He laughed again and said, "Because they planned it for you, silly!"

"I know but I just wanna stay home tonight..." I said, walking down the stairs.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just do." I stated.

"How about, we go, have fun, and then come home and we can watch Transformers?!" He suggested.

I chuckled this time and said, "You can't get me to do whatever you want me to just by saying we can watch Transformers after."

"I know, I was sort of joking." He stated.

"Sure you were. I guess I'll go, but only 'cuz you're going to yours..." I said, locking the door.

"OK, call me when you get to Kevin's." He kissed my cheek.

"OK, I will...Have fun!" I waved him off and got into my car.