Status: Who knows?

You Just Don't Know What the Future Holds

Austrailia

Joe’s POV

“NO, YOU DIDN’T WIN!” Erin yelled at me the next morning before we left for breakfast.

“YES I DID!” I shouted back.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes.

“I win again.” I smirked.

“No you don’t. Its not over, yet!” She frowned, so I pulled her into me and kissed her. “Alright, now you’re just trying to annoy me.”

“No I’m not; I’m trying to calm you down, because I’m just kidding.”

“Then just say its not over.”

“Its not over.” I whispered against her lips.

“Good.” She kissed me one last time before pulling away.

We headed downstairs, since Jonah’s had a breakfast place downstairs. Jonah’s was our hotel and it overlooked the ocean. It was its own private because it was a beach retreat place. I found it when I was on tour and was planning the trip.

After breakfast, we spent the day taking a boat tour of Sydney.

For a few days we spent time shopping at places like Queen Victoria Building, The Strand Arcade, and the Westfield Bondi Junction. We also spent time visiting some museums and galleries like the Art Gallery of New South Wales, the Australian Museum, and the Museum of Contemporary Arts. Other times we did things like taking in some of the night attractions like Star Bar, Hugo’s Lounge, Favela, and The Metro. We also checked out some nature spots, other beaches, snorkeling, and more attractions.

It was a lot of fun and I was really glad that I picked Australia instead of the other countries I had in mind. I knew how much Erin wanted to travel the world, and I was determined to take wherever she wanted to go like Greece, Ireland, England, Germany, France, South Africa, Madagascar, China, Vietnam, Japan, Canada, and basically every other country.

The only thing I wouldn’t take her to do was skydiving. I really want to go as well, but I’ve heard about how dangerous it can be and can’t risk her getting hurt. After all, she’s the love of my life and if she was gone I don’t know what I would do.

This vacation just made me fall even more in love with her even though I was sure it couldn’t happen. I would do anything for her, grow my hair back out, spend all my money, even give my life so she could live.

We had just woken up on the fifth day of being there and decided on making it just a chill day. After lunch, we sat on the couch and just started to talk about anything and everything.

“If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?” I asked.

“You to sing for me.” She smiled.

“Specific song?”

“If Its Love by Train.”

“Okay…

While everybody else is getting out of bed
I'm usually getting in it
I'm not in it to win it
And there's a thousand ways you can skin it

My feet have been on the floor
Flat like an idle singer
Remember winger
I digress
I confess you are the best thing in my life

But I'm afraid when I hear stories
About a husband and wife
There's no happy endings
No Henry Lee
But you are the greatest thing about me

[Chorus]
If it's love
And we decide that it's forever
No one else could do it better
If it's love
And we're two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever
And if I'm addicted to loving you
And you're addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together
Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, Love
That's enough for me

Took a loan on a house I own
Can't be a queen bee without a bee throne
I wanna buy ya everything
Except cologne
'cause it's poison
We can travel to Spain where the rain falls
Mainly on the plain side and sing
'cause it is we can laugh we can sing
Have ten kids and give them everything
Hold our cell phones up in the air
And just be glad we made it here alive
On a spinning ball in the middle of space
I love you from your toes to your face

[Chorus]

You can move in
I won't ask where you've been
'cause everybody has a past
When we're older
We'll do it all over again

When everybody else is getting out of bed
I'm usually getting in it
I'm not in it to win it
I'm in it for you

If it's love
And we're two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever
Then the rest is just whenever

If it's love
And we decide that it's forever
No one else could do it better
And if I'm addicted to loving you
And you're addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together
Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, love
That's enough for me…” I finished and she smiled.

“What about you? If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?” She asked.

“You.” I smirked.

“There’s no one stopping you.” She smirked back.

I brought her into the bedroom and kissed her as I laid her onto the bed.

She took off my shirt but before she put her lips back on mine she walked over to my suitcase. I gave her a questionable look because she tossed my swimming trunks at me.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I’m going to the beach,” She smirked and grabbed her bathing suit, “You can come if you want.”

“WHAT?!” I sat up then she went into the bathroom to change.

“You never said what part of me you wanted, so I figured that was fine.” She called from the bathroom.

“But…”

“You coming?” She asked, walking out.

“Fine.” I huffed, glaring at her.

“I win.” She whispered and walked out of the room.

“NO YOU DON’T!” I yelled back, changed, and ran out after her.

There was no way I was letting her win.

Erin’s POV

I grabbed my beach bag and we left for Manly Beach. I think that’s a weird name for a beach, but whatever. We spent most of our beach time there and at Palm Beach. I loved the beach, and if I could, I would live on it.

For a while, we sat on a towel and talked about things we wanted to do when we got back, after that we swam, and then we talked again.

We headed home and got back right before the sun set. We could’ve gone to the beach right by our hotel, but the others are nicer. After we watched the sun set from our room, we showered and had dinner.

I was waiting to be attacked while we watched TV, because I knew it was going to happen. Joe thought he had the element of surprise on his side, but he really didn’t. I knew him too well for that.

When he did attack me I just let him do whatever because putting up a fight would just hurt his feelings and tricking him earlier probably upset him enough.

The next morning he, of course, said that he won.

“No, I knew you were going to do that.”

“But I knew that you knew so, ha!”

“Okay, Joe.”

“Really!”

“Mmhmm.”

“Well if I don’t win, then I’m ahead right now.”

I rolled my eyes and kissed him, “You think that, Joey.”

“I will.” He whispered against my lips and kissed me again.

I really like this trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like :) comment, tell others, add me, subscribe...you know: the works.