One Less Lonely Girl.

FLuffeeTalks

The flight to Canada was surprisingly short, I had spent the entire time watching and re-watching father ted episodes that were showing on the plane, While Axl was reading Stephen Kings ‘IT’ and refilling my pepsi supply every few minutes..(he knows me too well)
When we were told we would be landing momentarily, I reached into my pocket and took out a packet of chewing gum, I came prepared for the ear popping.. I had learned that it was wasn’t pleasant when I went to New York.
We finally landed, and Myself and Axl exited the plane and made our way to find our luggage, I could see it a mile away, I had designed my suitcase with band patches and stickers, with a big guns n roses one in the middle.
‘’I wonder who’s that is’’ Axl said sarcastically
‘’ Oh, I wonder’’ I answered while running over to the belt to retrieve my suitcase.
‘’Before we go to the hotel, I have to run my a friends house to fetch a few things..’’ Axl muffled through his skull face bandana, which I had wrestled him for both before bording and on the plane..
(I swear I am the most mature person you will ever meet!)
‘’Okie Doke’’ I replied while skipping through the doors and on to the streets of Canada, Axl hauled a cab, and we hopped in.
Children Of Bodoms version of ‘’oops I did it again’’ was playing on the radio, me and Axl both sang along with great enthusism, only afterwards did I wonder why the hell we both knew the lyrics to a britney spears song..
After about a fifteen minute drive the small black cab parked outside a small bungalow, My door was opened by Axl who had somehow managed to escape the clutch of the car before I could have time to blink!
‘’come on! Lets go!’’ He said jumping frantically. I got out of the cab and walked up to the door of the bungalo behind Axl, who then rang the doorbell.
An average height dude opened the door wearing a beanie with ‘’FLuffeeTalks’’ stitched into it.
I almost died of astonishment.. Was I in the presence of the best you tuber ever!? Ohh Becca was going to be soo jealous!
‘’Whats up allen?’’ Axl said casually.. Allen? Of all the time I have been a fan of Fluffee and I never even knew his real name..
‘’AXL!!’ FLuffee shouted and ran to hug him nearly pushing him on top of me, and pushing me onto the ground.
‘’Oh, whos this then’’ FLuffee asked curiously looking in my direction
Axl suddenly became very shy.
‘’Em… This is Sophie’’ He said quietly
I went to shake Fluffee’s hand, but by the time I could get my hand out in front of him, he had me in his arms and up off the ground
‘’So.. You and my ol’ Axl eh?’’ FLuffee asked while placing me carefully back on the ground.
‘’Yep’’ I said happily, getting back to Axl’s side
‘’Ahh Awesome!’’ Well come on in then, he said signalling us into the small house.

THE FOLLOWING IS BACK IN ATLANTA THROUGH BECCA’S PERSPECTIVE.

Well, Sophie had gone of to Canada (bitch) But I was in a small appartment alone with Justin Bieber.. What mischief can I get up to when shes gone then..
Justin was sitting on the sofa watching the ice hockey, so I sat down and joined him for a few minutes before having an ipifiny..
‘’Justin I have just had an ipifiny!!’’ I said feeling very exited!
‘’what there is something with more potassium than bananas?’’ Justin replied obviously paying more attention to the hockey.. Not for long. I grabbed his hat off his head and belted for the staircase
Justin leaped off the coach
‘’Becca don’t do anything your going to regret……..please tell me about your ipifiny…’’
‘’Well now that I have your attention’’ I said sticking my tounge out at him
‘’We stayed here for a reason!’’ I began
‘’Yeah because Axl wanted to bring Sophie to Canada and meet up with Allen’’
‘’Allen?’’ I asked curiously
‘’Yeah, Axl said you and Sophie are huge fans… he is a you tuber? Wears a hat?’’ Justin was trying to get through to me, but I finally understood
‘’are you trying to tell me, not only has Sophie gone to Canada, But she is also going to meet FLUFFEETALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!’’ I screamed with such frustration in my voice.. Justin ran to the kitchen and tried to coax me over with my half full mug of coffee, but I wasn’t going anywhere, but when he refilled it and threw in a gingerbread man, I was there!
‘’Now we can make this work to our advantage!’’ Justin said menisingly
‘’Oh? And hows that?’’ I asked curiously.
‘’Well, we have to do something so mad, that Fluffee is forced to do his next video on us! Therefore sophie will be more jealous that you are now!’’
I had to admit it wasn’t a bad plan.. But what could we do that was so mad that it would attract Fluffee’s attention?

BACK IN CANADA

Thankfully Fluffe had a vast supply of pepsi, and he watched me down five cans in about half an hour with such astonishment.
‘’Well Axl….She’s a keeper!’’ He said laughing.
Axl joined in,and smiled at me
‘’don’t I already know it’’ Axl laughed…
‘’So what brings to Canada anyway?’’ Fluffee asked.
‘’Just a break I suppose, Im in Atlanta now, and that’s pretty hectic’’ Axl answered
‘’Well where did you meet Sophie, cause she’s certainly not from Atlanta’’ FLuffee stated while looking at me and giggling at my horrible Wicklow accent.. The worst irish accent.
‘’Em.. I’m from Ireland, but I moved to Atlanta with a friend of mine about a year ago..’’ I had almost forgotten Ireland… It was such a long way away, I missed everybody over there, but money wasn’t the best, so visiting wasn’t the easiest thing in the world..
‘’Oh Ireland? I’ve always wanted to visit it, it seems like a beautiful country’’
‘’Well it is now, now that Brian Cowen is dead and burried.. He died being pushed over a wall by another politition Enda Kenny, a few years ago.. The country has never been better!’’ I hated politics but I did kind of rant on for a bit.
About an hour later myself and Axl said goodbye and headed for the hotel.
Our room was a large 80’s glam metal style room, It was the coolest room ever!
And we spent the rest of the day jamming on the two of many guitars hanging from the walls, some signed by the recent guests at the hotel.
At about eight in the evening, the phone rang.. It was Fluffee, asking if we wanted to go see him tomorrow making his latest you tube video, he said it was of his most interesting ones to date.. We agreed and then hit the hay.

The next day we were awoken by the alarm clock singing highway to Hell
I jumped at the sound of the very familiar song, to see Axl in the doorway with a large tray with sausages, bacon, bread and of course a can of pepsi.
‘’Morning, Slash.’’ Axl said cheerfully, It was the first time he had called me slash.. Becca only called me that, not even that often.
‘’Morning…..BACON!’’ I said loudly frantically flaling in the bed awaiting the bacon.
‘’indeed,, now hurry up, because we have to go to allen’s today remember?’’
How could I forget it was FLuffeeTalks!
‘’Yeah sure’’ I said quickly gobbling down the food he had given me, pounced from the bed, quickly kissing him grabbing my cloths and ran for the bathroom and got changed. We were then out the door and off to Fluffee’s

‘’Hey guys! Come on in!’’ FLuffee greeted us and brought us into his bedroom where he shot his you tube videos in front of the familiar blue wall, He passed me a newspaper which had an article circled in green highlighter.
‘’that’s the story!’’ He said while sitting himself on his chair.
The story read:
‘’TWO TEENAGERS IN ATLANTA GEORGIA HAVE GATHERED 100 CIVILIANS INTO A SMALL APPARTMENT IN BROOKHAVEN TO DO SYMILTANIOUS ROUNDHOUSE KICKS FRONTED BY THE ONE AND ONLY CHUCK NORRIS, THE DAY ENDED WITH ONE OF THE TEENAGERS (FEMALE) RELEASING NUMOUROUS FIREWORKS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE APPARTMENT, SOURCES SAY THEY COAXED CHUCK NORRIS OUT OF HIDING WITH JUSTIN BIEBER DESIGNED GINGERBREAD MEN, A LARGE SIGN WAS ALSO POSTED OUTSIDE THE APPARTMENT COMPLEX SAYING ‘’SORRY SOPHIE’’ MUCH IS UNCLEAR AT THIS TIME’’

I subtly passed the newspaper article to Axl, who read it and glanced back at me.. A luck of shock and fright on his face, Fluffee had started filming the video calling the teenager is charge of this
‘’the coolest and most popular person on the planet’’ words can not describe how I felt..
♠ ♠ ♠
FLuffeeTalks is a real person, he is a canadian youtuber, check out his videos on youtube
you wont regret it!!
chapter dedicated to Becca =P love you! <3