Untitled

Whip Cream Fight!

Miley wanted nothing more then her brother to stop annoying her right now but she would soon find out she would have more then one annoying boy on the bus. They had stopped for a while on their cross country road trip so they could pick up some old friends. What Miley did not know that those old friends were Paul and Denise Jonas with their four sons. As Miley Lilly and Oliver were coming out of the top room from playing Guitar Hero 3 they tried to get Jackson to shut up by spraying whipped cream all over him which only resulted in a full out whipped cream fight with no sides.

"OK these are my kids and Miley's friends right in....Sweet nibblets!" Robbie Ray says walking onto the bus with Denise and Paul the boys right behind them but they did not see the boys just yet.

"Jackson started it!" Miley Lilly and Oliver say pointing to Jackson.

"Jackson Rod Stewart!" Robbie Ray says turning to his son. "After ya'll are cleaned up I want you just you Jackson to clean this up!"

"But dad...."

"Go and clean up!"

Robbie Ray says and the four teenagers walked to the bathroom. They had a redone double Decker bus that Hannah had been given so they were using it. No Hannah marks were on it was just a plain black sliver and white bus.

"Thanks a lot Miley!" Jackson said as everyone started to clean off.

"You did start it!" Miley says knowing that her father may be listening. "OK lets go."

Miley says grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her head. Lilly did the same and they went out to the front of the bus. When they saw the Jonas Brothers in the front of the bus Miley looked at them and then ran upstairs. She could not believe her father was bringing them on the cross country trip with everyone. The Jonas Brothers and Hannah had gotten into a fight on who got to put We Got The Party With Us on their c.d.s.

"Miley Ray Stewart get down here now! You have no problems with them." Robbie Ray yells up the stairs empathizing the word you.

"No because someone does and that someone does not like them at the moment!"

Miley yelled back at her father. Then going to the Hannah room at the front of the top of the bus. Yet again it had no symbol that it was a Hannah room only that it had a huge closet with designer clothes. She was picking out something to wear when a knock came from the door.

"Come in!" Miley yelled walking back into the room from the closet.

"Who has a problem with us?" the oldest Kevin asked

"Hannah Montana and I am a close friend!" Miley says taking her hair out of the towel.

"What?!" Joe exclaims looking at Miley. "We just said we were going to let her have the song. After all her dad did right them."

"I'll just call her." Nick says taking out his phone and dialing Hannah's number. That is when Miley's own cell phone started going off playing I Miss You. "Are you going to get that?"

"I am talking to you that would be rude." Miley says as Nick hangs up causing Miley's own phone to stop ringing.

"That was weird!" All three boys said

"Yeah that was. Now go before I tell my daddy you walked in on my changing."

"and she would do it." Lilly says walking in behind the boys.

"Then we'll just go!" Kevin says dragging his two younger brothers with him.

"Thanks Lilly!" Miley says giving Lilly a hug.

"You know Lilly needs a new outfit." Lilly says and Miley rolls her eyes.

"One outfit but nothing Italian."

Lilly smiles and the two girls go and choose what to wear again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nick Miley Lilly Oliver are 15
Joe is 16
Kevin is 20
Jackson is 17