Untitled

Blessings

"I should talk to her." Miley heard someone say but she was to tired to open her eyes and see who it was.

"She is still asleep and needs her rest Nick." At the sound of his name Miley bolted up and missed Oliver's chin by an inch.

"Out!" Miley said softly but with enough force that Oliver, Lilly, Nick, Joe, Kevin, and Maddie got up to leave. "Not Nick, we need to talk."

"Good luck man." Oliver said patting Nick on the shoulder as he left closing the door behind him. Leaving it a bit open so everyone could listen but not be seen.

"Look Nick I...."

"Miley let me...."

"No let me after all...."

"Please M just let me go first." Nick said and Miley couldn't argue back but just nodded her head silently. "I am so sorry M." They did not hear that Lilly and Maddie awed when they heard Nick all her M. "I was a bit of a jerk."

"A bit?"

"OK I was completely and totally cruel because I made you cry." Nick said his voice dipping at each word that came out.

"You could never be cruel no matter how hard you try." Miley said trying to hide the smile creeping onto her face.

"Yeah I was and it was to you. The girl I love." At that Miley jumped into his arms and kissed him.

"Awww!" They hear Lilly and Maddie say making Miley and Nick jump apart.

"I told you not to do that." Joe hissed as they tried to sneak away.

"Nice try guys but come in." Nick said laying in bed Miley following him.

"Has Niley made up?" Kevin asked as if he had not just seen what had happened.

"Naw that is why we are in a bed together." Miley said sarcastically looking at Kevin who held a cam corder in him had. "Tell me you did not...."

"Oh yes I did." Kevin said happily shaking the camera in the air.

"Everyone we need to talk to them." Robbie Ray says walking into the room making everyone jump and little.

"Then we'll just...." Maddie looks at everyone else who was not moving. "Go now because someone has something to copy." Maddie says jabbing her elbow into Kevin's side making him wince with pain.

"Right come on guys." Kevin called from the door and everyone followed him out leaving Miley, Nick, Robbie Ray, Denise, and Paul all alone.

"We said for you guys not to talk to each other." Denise said and Miley was about to say something but she just continued to speak. "but we were clearly wrong."

"I know we did something wron- almost mommy say what?" Miley asked looking at Denise.

"Clearly no one is going to make you two split up unless you two want to." Paul says making Nick and Miley smile. "So you have our blessings." Before Nick or Miley could say anything they had already left.

"I love how they think we are so responsible."

"I know M." Nick says as they watch a movie together after their parents had left. They had locked the door and put a chair in front of it in order for no one to come in.

"OK lets get back to the movie." Miley declared before snuggling close up to him and watching the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK tired and have to go to bed!