When Love and Death Embrace

<^> flashbacks and plans <^>

*Aubreys POV*
I looked over to her and she was dead asleep. I looked down to her stomach and saw the tiny bump that had started to grow. How could she want to do that to something so innocent? I now knew I was the only one to make sure she didnt do anything stupid. But I needed bams help. My phone started ringing as I drove back. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was rabb. Hey baby.

Actually this is bam. But hey sexy.

Dont flatter yourself. Whats up?

Is ry alright?

Shes sleeping. Bam we really need to watch her. Shes got somethings on her mind.

What kind of things?

Now if I tell you, you have to promise not to let anyone know. You promise?

Uhyeah I promise. What is it?

Shes thinking abortion or miscarriage. Whichever comes first? Bam Im scared for her. What are we gonna do? the line was silent for a minute. I thought bam had hung up. Bam?

Yeah Im still here. Are you serious? God damnit! Shes worse than I thought.

Bam shes starving herself. I know she ate with ville, but thats the last time she ate.

Maybe shell only eat with him.

I dont know. But we have to help her. Ive never seen her like this before. Its like shes given up. What are we gonna do?

What I had to do a long time ago. Lock down.

Lock down? You sure its that serious?

What color have her eyes been lately?

Ummma pale green? I havent really looked in her eyes lately.

A pale green means shes suicidal. Thats why she needs to be on lock down.

If you say so. I feel bad that it had to come down to this.

Its for her own good Aubrey. If we dont help her, who will?

I knowI still feel bad.

I know. Well get her back here as soon as you can. Ill gather everyone up. Call when youre coming up the driveway.

Got it chief. Bye bam.

bye. He then hung up. I drove back for about 45 minutes until I finally reached the house. I flipped out my cell phone and called rabbs cell phone. Cause I didnt have bams number. It rang and rang. Yo dude! I not here! Im probably petting little key key I hung up. I parked the car in front of the door and went inside and left Ryanne sleeping. I got inside and saw all the guys huddled on the floor planning something. I quietly walked in behind rabb. I just stood over him with my arms crossed. I then took my hand and slapped rabb upside his head. Ow! Oh manwhat the fuck?

What kind of voicemail is on your phone? Its so stupid.

Oh. Hey baby. You look good.

Save it lover boy. Someone go get ry out of the car. But dont wake her up. Ville stood up and walked out. He walked back in with ry in his arms.

*bams POV*
Ville walked out and got rys sleeping body out of the car. He brought her in and stood in the doorway, waiting for instructions. Alright lady and gentlemen. Phase 1. You know your jobs. Ohuh Aubrey, just ask rabb what to do. Alright go! everyone ran off to do their jobs. Which had practically been to go down to the pirate bar and hide all the knifes and sharp things. Then drink. Ville and I walked up and put ry in her bed. She looked so peaceful yet distressed. I had only seen her look like this once in the whole time I had known her. I looked over to ville and patted his back. Shes gonna be alright dude. Listen, this isnt your fault at all. Right now, shes like a stretched out rubber band. The slightest pull and shell snap. Shes just had so many things dropped on her so quickly. She just cant handle it. It wasnt your fault.

But I didnt help her at all. I just made it worse.

Dont be so hard on yourself. I could see this happening a mile away. Not the first time Ive had to put her on lock down.

Its not? What happened the first time?

I know this is gonna sound corny. But I happened on prom night.
*flashback in Bams POV*
We had just gotten into the limo that rabb, dico, Ryan and I had rented. Ryanne was looking hot. Aubrey was going with rabb and Katie had decided to go with Ryan. While dico took his GF Angie. Ryanne and I werent dating anymore because she had skylar. But for Aprils sake we went to the prom together. But once we got there she would go find skylar. So we were on our way there and I could already tell that rabb had had a few drinks. Cause he was laughing more than usual. Apparently ry realized this too. Uhh rabb? What have you to drink to already? rabb laughed uncontrollably and flung his arm around Aubreys shoulder. I stood up and walked over to Aubrey.

Aub, go sit next to ry. Ill deal with drunken bastard. She nodded and switched places me. Rabb kept laughing and I could smell his dads scotch on his breath. He drank scotch. He always gets this way when he drinks scotch.

Figures. So bam, you know the plan right?

Yes I know the drill. I said sarcastically.

If you know it so well, then what is the drill smartass? she folded her arms and gave me a triumphant smile.

Fine princess! Heres the drill. We get to the prom and you find skylar and go spend the night with him. Then when we leave, you leave.

Hey! It was all good until the end. That last part wasnt part of the drill I taught you. Whats with that?

You really think that if I leave with you from the house and I come back without you, ape is gonna let you off the hook? Yeah right. So you gotta come home with me.

Fine. But you owe me. The limo then pulled up to the hotel where the prom was. (Now look. I understand that both bam and rabb left high school in like 10th grade. They do in this story too. But you, Katie and Aubrey didnt. Bam and rabb are just taking you to the prom for your parents sake. Alright good?) We all walked in. once we entered that big dance room thing, ry looked around until she found skylar. There he is! See you later bami boy! she kissed my cheek and ran off too skylar. I hated skylar a lot. He was the really gothic/ emo guy. He did all the worst drugs. Marijuana, crack cocaine and a couple times heroin. I looked at him and I could tell he was stoned. I looked over to Ryan and Katie and called them over.

Ryan, look at skylar and tell me hes not stoned. He looked over and started laughing.

Oh man. I wish I could tell you that. But I cant lie. Hes stoned off his ass. Dont worry about it right now. Lets go party! Im sure someone spiked the punch.
Yeah well looks like that someone is rabb. Katie pointed out.

Oh shit! Bam isnt that the guy kicked rabb out of school for shitting on the lockers?

Oh no. we gotta help him. Come on. We went over to rabb and pulled him away from where the super intendent guy was. I looked back over to ry was and I saw she was gone. I looked around for her and still couldnt find her. I pulled Aubrey aside and said, Aubrey, did you see where ry went? I cant find her.

I was a little busy with rabb. But last I saw her, she was walking out to the parking lot. I ran over to Dunn.

Dunn! Weve got to find Ryanne! Aubbi said she went out to the parking lot with skylar and his goons. Ryan knew what that meant. He grabbed Katies arm and pulled her outside with us.

Ow! Ryan! What the hell are you doing? That hurts! thats when I saw ry and skylar making out under a tree at the end of the parking lot. At first I walked up slowly. Until I saw him lay on top of her, then I ran. Once I got over to them I quickly pulled him off her and threw him to the ground. I was gonna kick him but ry got in front of him.

Bam stop it! Just leave him alone! He hasnt done anything.

He was all over you!

Bam hes fine. Dont worry about it. Come on skylar, lets get out of here. She helped him off the ground and started walking to his car.

Ryanne wait!

No bam! Leave me alone!

What am I gonna tell April?

Youll find something! she got in the car with skylar and drove off. I knew I was in deep shit. So I got in the limo and drove home. I sent the limo back for the others and went inside. April heard the door close and came to the stairs.

Wheres Ryanne? I walked right past her and to my room. I got in and fell on my bed head first. Of course April cam in the room. Bam? Wheres Ryanne?

Ugh. Shes still at the dance. Shell be back soon.

So why did you come home early? I didnt expect you home until early tomorrow morning.

I didnt feel well. Plus it was boring as hell.

Fine. Im going to bed. If Ryanne comes in, tell her shes in trouble.

Why is she in trouble? She didnt do anything.

But I told her not to come home with out you with her.

Fine. Whatever. Good night ape.

night bam. She left and closed the door. I quickly went into the bathroom and changed out of that god awful suit ry stuck me in and went back to my room. Where I quickly fell asleep. A few hours later I heard a knock at my window. I woke up and looked at the window. I saw ry. I hurried to open the window.

Ry? What the hell are you doing? Get in here.

I didnt want to wake ape up. What the hell are you doing in my room?

Youre in my room. You climbed in my window in your dress? Are you crazy?

Its not like I had an extra pair of clothes with me. Thats why Im here. I need to get out of this dress. Its so annoying.

Well why didnt you climb into your room?

Cause I thought this was my room. Is ape asleep? I looked at the clock and saw it was 3 a.m.

All of West Chester is asleep. She went over to the door, poked her head out and made a dash for her room. I quickly followed her. I saw her changing into a pair of jeans, a black iron maiden shirt and her skate shoes. She put her hair in a pony tail and started climbing out her window. Ry! What are you doing? I pulled her in from the window and stood in front of it, so she couldnt leave.

Im going over to skylars.

Back to the drug addict.

Hes not a drug addict! Stop calling him that!

Yeah he is. Ive seen him do it!

No! Hes not! then footsteps were heard coming down the hall. Oh man! Look what you did. You woke ape up!

I did not. Youre the one whos sneaking out.

Hurry! Get in the closet. I ran and hid in her closet and she hopped in her bed. Thats when ape came in.

Ryanne? Are you alright honey? ry acted like she was asleep. But when ape talked to her she rolled over and looked at her.

Huh? Yeah Im fine. I just had a bad dream.

I heard 2 voices. Who was in here with you?

No one. Just me.

What time sis you get home?

Umm, about one. I was having fun.

Well thats good. Im glad you had fun. Good night ry. I just couldnt stand her lying anymore. She would eventually kill herself if she went out with skylar. So I fell out of the closet. Bam! What the hell are you doing?

Shes lying to you. She didnt get in here at one. She got in like 10 minutes ago.

Bam shut up! ry yelled as she got out of the bed.

Ryanne is this true? ry hung her head low and stared at the ground. Ryanne. You knew your curfew tonight was 1. This isnt the first time youve broken curfew. Where were you this time? I want the truth. She didnt say a word. Fine. Bam do you know where she was? ry looked up at me with pleading eyes. I wanted to help her. But I hate skylar. So I had to do it.

She was out with skylar.

Bam! What are you 5? Youre such a tattletale!

Ryanne! Shut up! Im glad bam told me. Cause you obviously werent going to. Isnt skylar a drug addict?

Hes not a drug addict! Why does everyone say that?

Because he is! Ive seen him smoke weed, cocaine, smoke cigarettes. Hell! Ive even seen him shoot heroin before!
That was one time bam! He was fine after he shot it anyway. Heroin is not that big of a deal anyway.

Ry? Have you done heroin? ape asked in a scared shaky voice. Ry just looked at her like she had been caught by the police. You did! Oh my god! Ryanne margera!

I only did it a couple times! Nothing big!

Oh my god! Ryanne how could you do that?! That is it! I have put up with your shit long enough!!! Bam, watch her for a minute. I have to get phil. She stormed out of the room almost in tears. Ry made a quick dash to the window. But I pulled her back in.

Bam let me go!!! she struggled and fought in my arms. I threw her down on the floor. She got up and ran to the door and locked it. Bam please let me out. Skylar is waiting for me.

I dont give a flying fuck! Ry look at yourself, youre a fucking addict! I cant let you leave. Youre gonna die if you keep this shit up. Ry you know we love you. Were only trying to protect you. Were your family. She just looked down, then fell to her knees and started crying. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. The next thing we knew, Phil had kicked down the door. April came in right behind him. Phil looked pissed off. Then he lost it.

Ryanne margera! What the hell are you thinking? Phil yelled out as I kept hugging her tightly.

Phil! Stop. Cant you see shes realized what shes been doing? April cam over to us and hugged ry too.

Shhh, dont cry baby. Alright. Bam go out in the hall for a few minutes. Phil and I need to talk to Ryanne. I was hesitant at first. I wanted to know what they were gonna say. Go on bam. I got up slowly and walked out to the hallway. I would have stood and listened at the door, but Phil killed it. So I stood out to the side of the door. I felt like I was in trouble and waiting to see the principal. After about a half an hour Phil came out. I stood up quickly. He put his hand on my shoulder and led me to my room.

Well? What did you say to her?

Well first shes gonna be put on lock down. Like she wont leave the house at all without someone with her.

Sort of like our own rehab center?

Yeah. Then if she doesnt get better, well send her to real rehab.
Shes gonna be alright isnt she Phil?

Yeah. Shes gonna be fine. Aprils staying with her tonight. Then for the next few weeks shell be crazy. So we have to watch her closely alright? I nodded my head and walked into my room. I laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I felt bad for ry. I had to keep skylar away from her. So the first thing I did the next morning was I went to skylars little hideout. Which happened to be his basement and taped him and his goons doing all the drugs. Then I snuck into the school with Ryan and taped them doing more drugs there. Since Ryanne wasnt going to go to school for the whole week I had to get it done this week. I gave the tape to Ryan and he showed it to the principal. The next day skylar and his goons were expelled. Skylar came over to the house the next day. Well he tried to at least. He rang the doorbell and I answered it.

What are you doing here?

Wheres Ryanne?

Why do you care? Cause youre not dating her anymore.

God damnit! Ryanne!!! Get your ass down here!

Yo dude! Get the fuck out of here. You have any idea what you did to her?

Bam! Leave him alone. Let him in. I have to talk to him anyway. I looked at her on the stairs. She was going through withdrawal. She had gotten skinnier than she was before. She walked down the stairs and went into the living room. I motioned for skylar to follow her. He did. He went into the living room and sat on the couch with her. Ry looked at me. Bam, can you leave us alone?

Nope. Youre on lock down. Remember girlie girl? she nodded her head and turned back to skylar. I sat down on one of the chairs near the door.

Skylar. Do I look different to you?

Yeah I guess. Did you change your hair or something?

No. I quit hanging around you and your goons. I quit doing all the fucking drugs you do. Ive changed my fucking life in less than a week. I havent been out of this house for 6 days. Bam told me you got expelled. Im fucking glad. Cause ya know what? You being in school were nothing but a waste of your teachers breath and time. Look what youve done to me skylar. Youve fucking killed me.

Dude! I killed you? You wouldnt be alive without me right now. Do you remember where you were before I found you? rys head hung low. Apparently there was something she didnt tell us. But then she lifted her head up high and looked at him.

Yeah. I remember. I was skating my best and hanging with bam and the crew happiest ever. Now I also remember you found me in a back alley really drunk. I would have died if you hadnt found me. Im grateful for that. But now that I realize it, you have killed me more than the booze that night! So fuck you! I hate you skylar. I hope you burn in hell.

Same to you asshole!

Wait. I want to thank you.

For what?

For showing me what I have. I have a great family and I have awesome friends. Too bad youre not in those groups anymore. Now get out. He stood up in anger and left. Ryanne smiled and ran over to me on the chair. She jumped on my lap and hugged me. I did it bam. I finally stood up to him.

You sure did girlie. Good job.

Oh manIm exhausted now. Im gonna go upstairs and sleep before I have to eat. She kissed my cheek and got up. She started to walk out but I grabbed her wrist. What bam?

Im proud of you.

Aww thank you. She hugged me tightly and then started walking upstairs. Before she left the room I slapped her ass. Ow! What was that for?

I dont know. I just did it. She laughed and went upstairs. Even though she had told skylar off he would still come around. So I had to keep him away for her. Luckily she had graduated high and moved out to go to college soon after. But when she came back, she went right back to skylar. Who knows why?
*end of flashback*