When Love and Death Embrace

<^>I love you and all your flaws<^>

"because you're on Sirius radio. I'm here with ry and her new boyfriend. Just thought we'd give you a call, since you are her ex." Tears slowly slipped down your face. Ville saw you crying and turned to tom.

"tom, play a song." He demanded. Bam looked to tom and pointed.

"don't you fucking dare tom or you're fired." You looked at bam with pleading eyes.

"bam please" your voice trailed off.

"her new boyfriend? Who the fuck is her new boyfriend?!" he yelled in anger. At that time missy walked in the room looking at you sadly. You let go of ville, took the headphones off and ran into missy's arms. "ry! Talk to me now!" he demanded. You cried in missy's embrace. She then looked to bam sternly.

"bam, hang up that phone right now." she demanded. You wanted all of this to stop. Bam was being such an asshole.

"missy, stay out of this. This is between ry and Tim." He told missy sternly. He looked down to you in missy's arm. "talk to him ry, tell him who you're dating after 2-3 days after of breaking off the engagement." You shook your head and hugged missy tighter.

"bam don't make her do this." Ville said as he walked over to you.

"ville?! Ry, you whore! You left me for ville?" you could be heard sobbing throughout the whole room. "I knew it! I told you that you were cheating on me with him!" you let go of missy and grabbed the mic.

"I never cheated on you with ville! I have never cheated on you with anyone! I never loved you like I love ville. You said you knew nothing about me. Wanna know why? Because you were never home! You were always on tour our out with your friends. We never spent any time together." You cried.

"we spent every night I was home together!" he argued.

"every night! You were either drunk or asleep. I would wake up everyday without you beside me. You left me in that big house all alone. All I ever did was work and plan that fucking wedding! I hated it! So you better shut the fuck up and leave me alone!" you let go of the mic and went over to bam. You slapped him so hard that he fell to the floor. You shook your head at him on the ground and stormed out of the room. You ran out into the backyard and walked out into the field. You sat down in the middle of the field and pulled your knees to your chest. It was dark outside and the only light you could see was from the deck light at the house. You sighed and wrapped your arms around your knees, trying to keep yourself warm. It was late September and the fall breeze was blowing kind of strong, you could feel a storm coming on. You cried like that for about an hour until you couldn't cry anymore. You then saw a bight light coming from behind you, silhouetting your huddled figure on the grass before you. You turned your head and looked back into the light. You shielded the light from your eyes to see ville standing there smiling sympathetically. He came over and sat down next to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You rested your head on his chest. He hugged you to him, rubbing your back for comfort. "I hate him." Ville laughed lightly and kissed the top of your head.

"which one darling?"

"both of them. He shouldn't of done it." Ville was obviously confused.

"you're gonna have to explain a little more, my love. I'm naturally slow. It's my only natural flaw." You looked up at him with a cocked eyebrow. He pushed your head back into his chest. "shut up dear, I'm trying to comfort you." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist to pull you closer to him.

"I love you and all your flaws."

"same to you darling; except I love you more." You looked up ant him and shook your head.

"not possible." You argued. He let go of you and looked at you sternly.

"will you please just let me love you more?" you smiled and nodded.

"fine. You win this time; but next time, it's my turn to love you more." He nodded his head and wrapped his arms back around you. You loved being in his arms, you felt safe. You hadn't really felt safe in a long time. You sighed happily and hugged yourself closer to him.

"are you cold darling?" you shook your head no. "well why do you have goosebumps ass over you?" you looked down at your arms and saw they did indeed have goosebumps.

"it's because you do that to me." He sighed and stood up. You looked up at him with a sad and confused look. He took your hands and pulled you up to him.

"I love you ry." He stated, staring into your eyes. Something was wrong and you knew it.

"I love you too. What's wrong?" you asked sadly, making your voice quiver.

"please don't cry." He begged.

"then tell me what's wrong." You asked a bit more forcefully. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. You got angry and pushed him back a bit. "tell me!" you demanded.