When Love and Death Embrace

<^> I'm kissing in the rain<^>

"I have to go back to LA, to record some more of the album." You sighed and went into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"when do you leave?" you asked tearfully.

"in 2 weeks. I didn't want to tell you short notice darling." You nodded into his chest. You suddenly felt random raindrops hitting the top of your head. You looked up as the rain fell onto your face. "lets go inside before this gets worse." Ville said grabbing your hand and walking towards the house. You stopped walking and pulled your hand away. He stopped and looked back at you with concern in his eyes. "what's wrong?"

"nothing. I've just always wanted to do this." He cocked and eyebrow and folded his arms. You smiled at him and ran into his arms. He picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. You leaned in and kissed him passionately in the rain. You could finally check 'kissing in the rain' off your list of things to do before you died. You pulled back from the kiss, looking at Ville's shocked yet happy face. His eyes sparkled at you playfully. You smiled and laughed as he spun you around. He set you down and messed with your now soaked hair.

"come on, you crazy kids." He said as he walked towards the house. You held his hand and looked at him with a shocked look.

"kid?! I am no kid. I'm 27 almost 28!"

"well I'm 31 almost 32! You are a child to me, my love." You walked into the pirate bar and stepped away from ville slowly.

"pedophile!!!" you yelled as you ran into the house and up the stairs. You could hear him laughing hysterically as he ran after you. You ran into Ville's room before getting tackled to the bed by him. He kissed you sweetly and hovered himself over you. He was about to kiss you again, before you heard ape's shrieking.

"Ryanne Jessica Margera and Ville Hermani Valo, get your asses down here right now!!!" your eyes went wide. Ville got off of you and helped you up off the bed. You both slowly made your way over to the banister, looking down to ape's angry face. All around the ground were yours and Ville's mud tracks and water. "Ryanne?"

"yes mom?" you asked sheepishly.

"have you two lost your fucking minds?" you cracked a slight smile and put your head down on the banister. "ry! I'm not cleaning this shit up! You know this, I know this, even bam knows this!"

"that's why I'm gonna clean it up." Bam said coming up from the pirate bar. Your head shot up and stared at bam in amazement. You couldn't believe that he was actually doing this.

"you have lost your mind, haven't you?" she asked bam.

"no. I put ry through enough tonight. I'll clean it ape. You go on home." She looked at you with the same look on your face. Shock, that's the only word to describe it. You weren't happy with it though. You were actually pissed off.

"you son of a bitch!" you screamed. Ape's look of shock turned to anger at you.

"ry! Don't say that! He's cleaning up your mess. You should be thanking him!" you shook your head and walked over to the stairs.

"no! he thinks I should forgive him just because he's cleaning up my mess!"

"forgive him for what?" ape asked. Bam shrugged it off and went to go get the cleaning stuff.

"he called Tim on me! He did it because I was on his radio show. So he told Tim I was with ville. He's an asshole and I'm not gonna forgive him!" ape threw her hands up and walked out. You ran down the stairs after her, out to the PT loser. "mom please listen to me!" she sighed and looked at you.

"what is it now ry?" you could see the hurt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Today has been really emotional. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me." She sighed and held her arms out to you. You went into her arms and hugged her. She held you in her arms like she used to when you were little. You wanted to stay like that for a long time, but you knew that the rain would start again. You pulled away and looked at her tearfully.

"don't cry sweetheart." She took her finger and wiped the tear away gently.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like seeing you mad at me." She sighed and smiled sympathetically. "everyone has been giving me that look lately." She laughed and pushed a hair out of your face. She took the piece of hair between her fingers and looked at it.

"your color is fading honey."

"I know. I wanted to see if you would do fix it for me." She nodded and looked around your hair more.

"you want the same thing or something completely new?" you thought about it for a minute. You were starting a new chapter in your life, so you decided it was time for something new too.

"new. It's time for a change." She smiled and nodded. Then she got this look on your face, like a light bulb had lit over her head. "what's that look for?"

"how about you come to new york with us on Wednesday?" you cocked an eyebrow and crossed your arms.

"why are you going to new york? Who's us?"

"bam, phil and I are going to new york for the VMA's. you should come with us, It'll be fun." You rolled her eyes and looked at her. "oh please ry, you can show your new look I'm gonna give you." You sighed and nodded. "yay! Good, now I won't be stuck with bam and the jackass guys all night long."

"well what about missy? Isn't she coming?" ape shook her head. "why not?"
"she has to go to a wedding. Hey, you like missy's hairstyle?" she asked deviously. Apparently that's where bam got it from. You looked at her cautiously. Surprisingly, her ideas were usually worse than bam's.

"yeah it's cool. Why?"

"no reason. For your hair, you're gonna have to trust me completely. Understand?" that was never good.

"of course I trust you. You're my mom." She smiled and got in the car.

"good. Now go inside and make up with bam alright?" you nodded. She closed the door, turned the car on and rolled down the window. "come on over to the salon tomorrow at 3 and I'll fix your hair." Again you nodded. "love you ry."

"love you too mom." With that, she backed out and drove away.