When Love and Death Embrace

<^>The internet is for porn<^>

You went back inside to see the mud and grime was all cleaned up. Bam and ville were now in the living room talking. You walked over and sat on Ville's lap, looking at bam. "what time are we leaving on Wednesday?" he looked at you with an odd look. "ape is making me go instead of missy going." He nodded. "I forgive you bam." He looked up at you with a look of shock and surprise.

"you do?" you nodded. "what's the catch?"

"on your last dying breath, I want you to be taped saying, 'you were right Ryanne.'" You said smiling wildly. Ville chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his head on your back trying to stifle his laughter. Bam's eyes got wide and his mouth dropped.

"why the fuck would I wanna say that?"

"because, wouldnt you like your last words to be the honest truth?" he shrugged and shook his head. "what do you want your last words to be?"

"I did whatever the fuck I wanted." He said happily. You sighed and leaned back into ville.

"it's no use darling. He'll never speak the full truth." You laughed and nodded. Bam looked at you both funny.

"what now bam?" you asked with your head still on Ville's shoulder.

"it's just gonna take some time to get used to the two of you together like this."

"well get used to it." You said before kissing ville passionately. He smiled into the kiss and held your waist tighter. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. You decided to make this interesting for bamand ville too. You moved off Ville's lap, not once breaking the kiss. You laid down on the couch and pulled ville on top of you. You peeked open your eye and looked at bam's shocked and disgusted face. He then got up leaving you two. You smiled and pulled away from the kiss, but ville was a little too into it. He kissed your neck and moved his hands down your body. You giggled and tried to push him off you. His hand brushed the exposed skin on your waist. His hands were very cold, but you loved it. You shrieked and pushed him off. You looked into his eyes happily. He smiled back at you. "your hands are cold." He sat on the couch and took his hands, holding yours.

"you do that to me. You make my blood run cold." You looked down and started laughing lightly. "what is it?"

"well I may make your blood run cold, but I know where it runs to." You laughed motioning your eyes down. He looked down and then smiled widely. He then looked back up at you seductively.

"you do that to me too." You smiled and leaned in to kiss him. You were going to go further, but instead you were interrupted by someone coming down the stairs.

"hey you lovebirds." Missy said walking into the living room. Ville, remembering his boner, panicked and picked you up quickly. He sat you on his lap, right on his boner. You yelped softly feeling him on your butt. You turned back to him looking evilly.

"is this really supposed to help?" he smiled a goofy smile and shook his head no.

"am I interrupting something?" missy asked sitting in the black leather chair.

"nonot at all." You said moving around on Ville's lap, torturing him. He moaned lightly and set his hands on your waist. You giggled and turned your head towards missy. "so what are you up to?"

"nothing much, just getting ready for this wedding I have to go to." She then looked over to ville. "is he alright?" you looked back to ville to see he was still moaning, only a little louder this time. You smiled and looked back over to missy.

"yeah he's fine. We just made a bet that we wouldn't kiss each other until I get back from New York. He's losing." She smiled and nodded.

"you guys done fucking I see." Bam said walking up from the pirate bar. You laughed and leaned back against ville, making him moan a bit louder. "guess not." you looked to missy laughing. She laughed too. Ville bent his head forward and rested it on your shoulder blade. "you guys are sick. Anyway, missy and I are going out for a while. We'll be back soon." You nodded and ville sighed in somewhat relief. Missy then got up and went over to bam. Missy waved to you as they walked out into the hallway. Right as bam was walking out the door he yelled, "don't fuck!" ville groaned loudly. You laughed and got off Ville's lap. He looked to you with hopeful eyes. You smiled and shrugged your shoulders.

"gotta listen to bam-bam." You then got a great idea. You ran into your room and searched through your CD's. you found the CD and excited bounded down the stairs. You popped open the jukebox and put the CD in.

"what are you playing ry?" ville asked in a seductive tone. You laughed and chose the song.

"a special song, just for you." You said seductively back. He smiled and sort of squirmed on the couch. The song started playing, sounding like it came from a cartoon. Ville looked at you like you were crazy as you bounced along with the music. Then it got to the chorus, "The internet is for porn! The internet is for porn! Me up all night honking me horn to Porn! Porn! Porn!!!" ville laughed hysterically as you sang loudly. Then you sang the last chorus, "the internet is for porn! The internet is for porn! So grab your dick and double click for porn! Porn! Porn!!!" by this time ville was on the ground laughing his ass off. You ran over to him and stratled his waist. You loved watching him laugh. It always made you feel better. He looked up at you and smiled.

"I wouldn't be doing this if I were you. This is what got us in trouble in the first place." You smiled and nodded.

"I know, but how would we get in trouble this time?" he looked around, noticing no one was home. "bam pretty much gave us permission you know." He nodded. You got off him and helped him off the ground. You looked down to see him about half cocked.

"you sure you're ready this time?" you nodded and kissed his nose. He wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you. You took his hand and walked towards the stairs. You walked up the stairs with ville right by your side. So many things were racing through your mind at that moment. You looked at ville and saw he had a blank expression his face, like he was thinking hard about something too. You walked into Ville's room, ville ahead of you. He sat on the bed and stared at you. You stared at him back as you closed the door. "I love you ry."

"I love you too ville." You said walking over and sitting next to him.

"I don't want to do this tonight." You felt a feeling of relief rush over your body. Ville could probably sense your uneasiness. "I am taking you out tomorrow night. Will you?" you nodded happily. "good. I'm going to pick out what you are going to wear." You cocked an eyebrow at him.

"why would you wanna do that?" you said as you got under the covers in the bed. He crawled over to the other side and got in the bed with you. You rested your head in your hand, facing him.

"because I want to. I don't need a reason to make my girlfriend look beautiful." Girlfriend, he had made it official. You kissed him sweetly and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you closer to him. "so how does 6 sound?" you nodded.

"I'm going over to apes tomorrow at 3. So that works out perfectly."

"good. I'll pick you up at the salon at 6 then." You looked up at him curiously.

"well how will you pick out what I'm supposed to wear?" he kissed your forehead and you laid your head back down.

"leave that to me my love. I've got everything under control." You nodded into his chest and got comfortable. "I love you ry."

"I love you too ville." With that, you drifted into a peaceful sleep in Ville's arms.