When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Message of confusion<^>

You woke up the next morning, feeling something missing. You opened your eyes to see ville was gone. You looked around the room to see he wasn't anywhere to be found. You put your hand on the bed, to sit yourself up and heard a crinkling sound under your hand. You looked to see a note on Ville's pillow. You sat up in the bed so your back was leaning against the headboard. You took the note in your hand and read it over.
Ry,
Went out with bam to pick what you're going to wear. Missy says that she's going to go with you to April's, since I stole bam from her. I'll make sure to pick out something nice for you. I won't let bam make any decisions for me, I promise. I love you. See you at 6.
Love always,
Ville <3
You sighed happily and set the note on the bed table. You got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. You took your brush and ran it through your bed headed hair. You went over to the dresser, picking out a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. You took out your underwear and went back into the bathroom. after you had changed into your clothes, you brushed your teeth. You then decided it was best not to put any make-up on, since April was just going to do it anyway. A knock was then heard at the door.

"ry? You awake yet?" missy called from behind the door.

"yeah missy! Come on in." you yelled from the bathroom. She opened and closed the door in one swift motion. She walked into the bathroom and smiled at you in the mirror. "good morning." You said cheerfully.
"morning? It's almost 2 in the afternoon. You about ready to get going?"

"why we leaving so early?" she sighed and walked back into the bedroom.

"because there's a big traffic jam on the main road. So we need to get going soon." You nodded and placed one of Ville's black beanies over your hair.

"so ville took bam-bam from you I see." You said as you looked around the room for your cell phone.

"yeah, I'm free for the day." She laughed. You found your phone on the desk. You looked through the missed calls and saw they were mostly from Sam, Megan and work. You had tons of voicemails, which you figured you could listen to them on the way to the salon. You then looked through your contacts and found Ville's number. You pressed send and waited. It rang a few times before someone answered it.

"hei ry-ry!" bam said in a fake finnish accent. You laughed and rolled your eyes at missy.

"hei bam. johon on minun rakastaja?" there was a silence over the line. He obviously had no idea what you had said.

"when the hell did you learn to speak finnish?" he asked surprised.

"I only know a little bit. Aubrey taught it to me a few years ago." You explained.

"so Aubrey taught you to say, 'where is my lover?' in finnish?" you cocked an eyebrow.

"how did you know what I said?"

"your lover told me. You're on speakerphone." You laughed and put them on speakerphone as you went to sit next to missy on the bed.

"hello lover." Ville cooed.

"I'm pretty mad that I woke up alone today." You acted like you were faking mad.

"I'm sorry darling, but it'll be well worth it. I promise." You loved the sound of his voice.

"fine, if you promise. I'm gonna be leaving for ape's soon."

"alright, go and get beautified already!" bam yelled. You held the phone away from both you and missy. She then grabbed your hand, pulling the phone close to her face.
"Bam, what did I tell you about yelling?" missy reprimanded.

"Sorry baby." Your eyes got wide hearing your brother get whipped around. You then made a sound of a whip cracking into the phone, making ville and missy laugh. "Shut it ry, or I'm gonna pick out your clothes!"

"Nuh uh!" ville promised he wouldn't let you pick them out. So ha!" missy looked at the clock and poked your side. You looked at her and saw her mention that you had to go. "We have to leave now. Bamtake car of my lover and ville, I love you."

"I love you too baby. Have fun with ape."

"I will. Bye boys." With that, you hung up the phone. You looked to missy and sighed before getting up off the bed. You walked out of the house and into missy's car. You then looked around the car and noticed that it wasn't her usual car. "who's car is this?"

"mine. Why?" she said starting it up and driving out of the driveway.

"did bam buy it for you?" she smiled and nodded happily. You laughed and sat back, going through your voicemails. A few were from work begging you to come back, most of them were from Sam and Megan saying how much they missed you. A couple of them were drunken calls from Tim, those you laughed off. Then there were two calls that made you shiver. One was from skylar, telling you to come back to him or you'd regret it. You saved it for evidence to be used later. The last call both confused you and infuriated you. You hadn't recognized the number but you decided to listen to it anyway.

"hello Ryanne. My name is Sierra Conner. You probably don't remember, but I was formerly Sierra Jones. From what my mother has told me, you're my older sister. I'd really like to get in touch with you about an important matter. Call me back Ryanne, thanks." Your mouth was dropped and you were on the verge of hyperventilating.