Sequel: The Fleury Life
Status: Completed

The Crosby Life

Snoring

Gonch is back in the lineup.
Those were six words that our team has been waiting to hear for a long while, and finally, against Toronto, they were said.
We were all more than happy to have Gonch back, it was definitely what we need to get ourselves back into the swing of things.
Sidney has been a little quieter than normal. But that is because we are on a 5 game roadtrip for over a week, and Jenna is not with us. He misses her.
I was thankful Marc-Andre and I played hockey together; it would kill me if I wasn't with him.
We were on the ice, waiting for the game to start. I kept fiddleing with my necklace, hoping that this was our night. Marc-Andre was even more nervous, knowing he would have to make a great show because of our last game.
The game finally started. I was in the first lineup of the game, standing to the left of my brother. We got the draw and the game was underway.
The game didn't start as well as we had hoped; the Leafs' gained the first goal of the game. But that would be their only goal as we quickly caught up and surpassed them.
Guerin got us our first goal, and not long after Gonch cut the tie. It was not called a goal first, and a Leaf player was to gain a penalty shot against us. But after an overview, it was decided that it was a goal, and Gonch recieved a penalty instead of giving the Leafs a penatly shot.
We were shocked, but we would definitely take that. Especially since it would help us win.
And to make it all the better, in the third period, Sidney gained a goal, that he claims was just for Jenna.
I shook my head at him and laughed when he said that, kissing his cheek before he walked away.
We won the game, 4-1. I recieved an assist and a penalty throughout the game. I was content with how I played, since I was mainly trying to set everyone up- a new strategy.
Back in the locker room after the game, I got a huge hug from Rupp, although I am not sure why. I believe it was just because everyone was so happy. And we all knew one thing, we had to play the same way on Monday against the Wilds.
I was pulling on my sneakers when I got a picture message from Jenna. I opened it to reveal that she had cut her long dark hair. It now reached her shoulders, a bit shorter than how mine is.
I smiled and Marc-Andre came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What are you so smiley about?" He asked me in French.
I showed him the picture and called out to Sidney. "Hey Sid, you check your phone?" I asked him.
He looked up at me, fingering a curl that was on his forehead. His hair was starting to grow out again. (YES!) "No, why?" He answered.
"Well, check it." I said, grabbing my stuff and Marc-Andre and I left the locker room and waited outside till everyone was ready. "I think Jenna is copying me." I said with a goofy smile.
Marc-Andre laughed fullheartedly, feeling great about how he played I'm sure. "She just wanted something different." He said.
I nodded and laughed. "I know, I'm just messing." I said, and Marc-Andre smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips with a gentle passion.
Sidney came out of the locker room and Marc-Andre and I pulled away quickly, laughing as if we were little kids who were caught. Sid smiled and shook his head at us. "I take it you meant Jenna getting her hair cut." He said.
I nodded. "It looks good." Sid said, and everyone started to pile out of the locker room and we started to head to the bus.
I tossed my bag and hockey sticks into the storage area on the bus and we piled on it to head back to the hotel. We decided to fly out in the morning since it was hockey night in Canada, and well, the majority of us are Canadian. (Don't tell the American's, they'll kill me.)
Back in the hotel room that I share with Marc-Andre and Sidney (we are always roommates), I took a quick shower and got changed into something comfy.
I plopped myself onto the bed next to Marc-Andre as we watched the Blackhawks game on the TV. "Think they are going to win?" I asked, since we were friends with a few of the hawks. Especially now that three of them are on Team Canada. The Penguins' don't have a grudge against Marian Hossa, but I sure do. I really do not like him and his arrogant personality.
Sidney poked his head from the bathroom and looked at the score. "5-1? Yeah, they probably will then." He said.
Marc-Andre shook his head and pulled me into his lap, were I rested comfortably. "There is still plenty of time left, Sid. And the Wilds are at home. As much as I want the Hawks to win, I wouldn't be surprised if they got up there in goals." He said. I silently agreed, the Wilds were notorious for that.
Marc-Andre stroked my arm gently as he rested his chin on my head. I stroked my wrist along the scar. "I wish Sharp was on Team Canada." I said, and I could hear Sidney laughing. "What? He is a cool guy." I said, almost pouting.
Marc-Andre was shaking in silent laughter. Sidney came out of the bathroom. "Nothing, Erra. It's just funny that you like the enemy." Sidney said jokingly.
I rolled my eyes. "No one is an enemy except when we play against them." I retorted.
Marc-Andre chuckled again. "Except the Red Wings and Flyers." He said, and we all started to laugh.
Sidney ordered up room service, and we were able to eat while watching the Blackhawks. It turned out that the Wilds were able to tie, and win in the shootout. "Huet barely missed that." I grumbled as the Wilds cheered.
Sidney and Marc-Andre agreed and I yawned. "We should hit the hay." Sidney said. "We have a flight in the morning."
I nodded and Marc-Andre and I crawled under the covers. "No snoring, Sidney." I said playfully, getting a glare from him.
"I do not snore." He said, and I laughed and Marc-Andre pulled my close in bed. I rested my head on his shoulder and Sidney turned off the light.
"I know, you don't snore, Sid." I chuckled and Sidney sighed and crawled into his own bed.
"Goodnight." The three of us all said in unison, making us laugh.
I was just about asleep, and Marc-Andre was asleep, when a knock came at our door. I moaned and put my head under the pillow as Sidney got up to open the door. Marc-Andre woke and shifted next to me.
Jordan was at the door. "Can I please stay with you guys tonight? I can't stand those guys right now." He mumbled and I peaked my head out from underneath the pillow.
Sidney nodded and Jordan walked through. The door closed and I rested my head on Marc-Andre's chest. "What are they doing?" I mumbled and Sidney pointed to the bed he was in. It would be funny seeing them share a bed, because they both like to take up a lot of room.
"They are watching other hockey games and being stupid." Staalsy said as he slept practically on the edge of the bed.
Marc-Andre yawned. "Sounds like oodles of fun." He said, and I knew he was half asleep from his word choice.
I giggled at him and lifted my head to kiss his chin. I could almost feel him smile.
"Thank you guys for letting me sleep here. I don't think I would be able to get any sleep if I stayed with Max and them." Jordan said with a mumble.
Sidney turned out the light and got into the bed again. "No problem, just so long as you don't keep us up." He said, with a hint of amusement in his voice.
Jordan scoffed. "Yeah, because I was only trying to sleep in the other room." He said.
"Can we just sleep now." I grumbled, turning my back to them and snuggling against Marc.
Sidney mumbled a yes and I swear he was out just as he said the word. And I'm not sure who was snoring; I think it was Jordan. I need earplugs.
I made a moaning sound and Marc-Andre stroked my hair. "I can't stand snorers, I can't sleep." I whined and Marc kissed my head.
"I suppose that means I should never snore than." He said, laughing quietly.
"That would be lovely." I said, yawning.
Marc-Andre stroked my hair gently and finally I was able to block out the snoring and drift off into a peaceful sleep, more or less.