Status: Time Travel. Demons. Beelzebub himself. All after me, George Carter. It never rains it pours.

The Time Travel memoirs: Lost And So Alone

Chapter 38: Visions

The Majestic

Everything was getting too much, I was scared all of the time now.
I sat in the pilot's seat reading a book when I saw her.
This woman, she was gorgeous, she screamed, a demon had her by the throat, she was being lifted up to the ceiling.
"WHERE IS HE?"
She struggled to speak, she only made a small noise.
The demon bashed her against the wall and let go of her, she dropped like a rag doll.
I didn't recognize this demon, he was new to me, it certainly wasn't Damian, hell, Damian always wore a leather jacket, this demon, his chest was bare, I could see his red flesh, it was pierced with things like nails and I noticed a bullet too.
He was scared from battles with beasts that I couldn't even imagine.
Damian was a demon that laughed a lot... well cackled, this demon didn't look capable of that.
"Where is the time stealer earth woman?"
"Time stealer?" she spoke, her accent was American, she was in a daze, her legs were shaking so much, she stared into the deep vortex of his eyes.

He spat onto her carpet, it was a small flame as opposed to saliva.
"I know you know something, he'll be here, he can see you right now Ill bet."
He raised his wrist, he had an odd machine on his wrist, it looked to me like a mobile phone screen, he pressed a few buttons on the machine and disappeared.
The woman began to cry, mostly with relief.
She walked to the bathroom, I could hear her vomit.
I took in some details of her apartment, I wanted to find her, I wanted to know how to get to her before I lost control of the vision.
I moved to the calender, October 9th 2009.
I went over to her litter bin and found her address.

18 Marsden road
Bredston
New York City
I knew she sounded American, I had everything I needed right now.
I still watched her for a moment longer, she was... beautiful, that's the only way I could describe her.
No, there was a way to describe her, I thought, a rogue angel.
She had the beauty of an angel but she seemed tough, I could read her thoughts, she was terrified, she wanted to stay hidden in a darkened room forever but there was a part of her that could take anything in her stride.
She got that from her father.

She came out of the bathroom, I was watching over her, I wasn't there and I knew it but even so I retracted as if I were a camera on the ceiling.
She dried her face with a towel, she must have dabbed her self with cold water for the shock.
She sat down on her sofa and closed her small eyes.
I watched her sit for about a minute, silent.
Then to my surprise she smiled, "hello George." she said ever so cheerfully.
My eyes lit up and I fell off my seat in the Majestic.
"Careful sir." said Lloyd, I noticed he had brought me a cup of tea, he put it down next to my seat.
He helped me up and I smiled.
"We're going to New York!" I said.
Lloyd sighed, "Ive just been to new york."
I noticed he had a large ice cream sundae in his hand.
He was comfort eating.
"I'm sorry Lloyd, this is urgent though."
"Aye sir, Ill wake Zach up."
I raise my eyebrows, "he's not still sleeping is he?" Lloyd nodded and went from the room.

I sat back down and drank my tea, it was Nice and strong, just what the doctor ordered.
I just remembered her apartment, it was spotless.
I wanted to meet her, after Iliana and Faith I didn't know if I could stand another failed relationship.
I couldn't shake off a letter that I got from Faith though.
I needed to go back to earth, problem was, if I did, Id have to leave Lloyd and Zach.
I couldn't go back, I know it was selfish but Faith could deal with our problem on her own.

I looked around me, Lloyd wasn't around, I picked up one of his Perciville red's cigars and lit it.
Lloyd came in after hearing me splutter, he took the cigar out of my mouth and smashed it out in the ashtray. He knew I was under stress, he didn't ask what was knew.
He simply placed a small glass of whiskey on the rocks in front of me.
I smiled, he pointed at the cigar, "careful sir, those will kill you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this chapter, special thanks goes to Iliana, who reads my chapters no matter how bad they are!